InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Hitting on you ( Chapter 43 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 43: Hitting on you

“Damn it woman! Stop hitting me with that pan!” Inuyasha cursed as Kagome took another swipe at the inu hanyou’s head. Inuyasha ducked a little too late and it clipped his ears. “Shit!” Inuyasha growled as he fell to the ground holding his ears to his head. (You readers wanted that right? Inuyasha being hit with a pan.)

Kagome looked at him and her eyes went from holding anger then regret then flashed back to anger when Inuyasha grabbed her legs out from beneath her. She fell to the floor on her butt and gave Inuyasha a murderous glare. “Inuyasha?” she asked sweetly, her eyes hidden by her dark bangs.

“Yes?” Inuyasha gulped. His silver ears flattened against his head as she smiled.

“Bad dog!” she brought the pan down on his head and stood. She turned and walked away towards the fridge. “Are you hungry?” she asked.

Inuyasha looked at her confused, first she hits him on the head then she asks him if he’s hungry? ‘Damn women.’ Inuyasha mentally cursed as he stood resisting the urge to rub the knot that was forming between his ears. “Yeah.”

“Okay, you can make breakfast and it better not be ramen, while I go get clothes that are clean so I can put them on.” Kagome said as she left the kitchen. “Oh and make sure you make enough for Shippo, Miroku and Sango.”

“Damn woman!” Inuyasha cursed as he set about making as much racket as he could. Sniffing out a particular item in the fridge, he smirked, “She never said I couldn’t.” he said as he pulled the items out and tossed them on the counter. “She can never complain that I’m not bringing home the bacon.”

**Kagome**

As she dug through her closet for a clean shirt and jeans, her nose caught the scent of wildflowers and oak. “Mama why do you smell like a fox?” Shippo asked as he crawled into her lap. (She’s kneeling.)

“Because I’m a fox hanyou.” Kagome told her son as she pulled out a black shirt and a pair of faded blue boot cut jeans.

“Why do you smell like inu too?” Shippo asked innocently. “And claimed?”

“Do you remember that picture of me, Sango, Miroku and that silver-haired guy?” Kagome asked as she stood wrapping an arm beneath the kit.

“The one you look at then cry? The one where you’re dressed for Halloween?” Shippo asked as he climbed to her shoulder.

“Yes. The silver-haired man was Inuyasha. I loved him a lot. Five years ago he was kidnapped by an evil lady. Last night he returned and seeing how we still loved each other very much, we claimed each other till we’re ready to mate.” Kagome explained as she pulled the kit off her shoulder and set him on the bed. “Turn around so I can get dressed.” the kit smiled and nodded. She pulled her dirty clothes off then hurried to replace them with the clean ones. “Alright you can look now.” Shippo turned a jumped into her outstretched arms.

“Mmm, bacon….” Shippo said as a delicious smell assaulted them as they left the bedroom.

“Shippo do you want to wake Uncle Miroku and Auntie Sango up?” Kagome asked as she approached the living room. The kit nodded and leapt out of her arms, nose to the ground as he followed the scent outside. Kagome strained to hear when she realized she no longer had to do that.

“Holy Shi…Shippo what are you doing?” Miroku cursed as Kagome chuckled.

“What was that?” Inuyasha asked as he came out of the kitchen, wiping his hands on a white dish towel.

“Miroku and Sango got a wake up call.” Kagome said as she went to embrace her future mate. “Mmm, you smell good.” she said as she rubbed her face into his lean chest.

“So do you.” he said as he sniffed her hair.

“Baka! When are you going to tell us what happened to you?” Kagome said jumping away. She narrowed her eyes and growled. “Ouch!” she said as she brought a hand to her mouth, “I have fangs!” she screamed as she touched them.

“Okay.” Inuyasha said as he rubbed the back of his head.

“What do you mean okay!” she growled. Inuyasha cringed and awaited the blow to his head, “This is so cool! Now you can’t get all growley on me!” she said jumping around. Inuyasha raised an eyebrow. Suddenly the front door flew open and Miroku ran in shouting words Shippo’s childish ears shouldn’t hear.

“Miroku,” Kagome growled.

“Get this thing off me!” he wailed as he turned to show a Shippo latched on to his ponytail.

“Shippo let uncle Miroku go and torment him.” Kagome said pointing at Inuyasha.

“Me?” Inuyasha asked.

“Yeah!” the kit squealed as he launched himself at Inuyasha. Inuyasha ran around the house trying to tear the leech that was attached to his hair. Sango chuckled as she came into the house. Miroku was sitting on the floor with a pissed off look and Inuyasha growled at Shippo. Kagome’s eyes widened when she saw what was about to happen.

“Inuyasha watch out!” Sango and Kagome both screamed….. ~~~~~*~~~~~  

*Evil laughter is heard* Inudewaruika rolls on floor laughing......ha-ha, now you have to wait since school has started! Ha-ha!

~Editor cries~ School starts like tomorrow. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I don’t wanna go back. I wanna stay and edit stories. So ~looks at Inudewaruika~ you had better send me chapters still because I need a way to relax and editing helps for so odd reason. Yeah it’s kinda like my English class but this is more fun. Ok I know I’m rambling again but I just don’t wanna leave for school Wednesday. Well REVIEW!!! Byez