InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Pie ( Chapter 52 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inudewaruika: I would like to apologize to all who have waited so long for an update of this story. I cannot tell you how sorry I am that I was unable to post any chapters due to the fact I have no internet at my house and I am sadly forced to use other measures. On a happier note, I have updated because if you are reading this then that means that you can read on to the rest of the story. Hopefully none of you are too mad at me at my inability to update because having no internet was not my fault.

Owl, you know why this chapter is called pie, I told you I would do it. School starts next month and I hope you have a great Junior year, I know I did, that is because not only did I discover a great friend in a freshman but a great friend who lasted past my high school years. I still think of you. So in a rapidly twisting turn of events I dedicate this chapter to three people, Insomniacal Owl, Neko-Chan and my boyfriend Jeren, whom my family refers to as BirdBoy.

Oh yeah before I forget, thanks to those who suggested songs.

Chapter 52: Pie

He was weak, she knew. His eyes were closed and he barely breathed, at least he was healing and luckily he was still in his hanyou form or he would have never survived what had been done to him. Kagome rested a bit, and then resumed her healing on one of his minor wounds, the worst having been healed a while ago. So far no one had entered the building she had found herself locked in and no one had checked to see if the door was still locked, because she discovered it wasn’t.

InuYasha groaned as he opened his eyes, the gold color yellow and weak as he fought to find her face in the dim light. “ ‘Gome.” He whispered her name.

“Shush,” she said as she gently kissed him on the mouth. He closed his eyes and opened them slowly again.

“he wants the jewel.” InuYasha said as he struggled to sit up. She pushed him down gently. “Stop, I feel fine.” he coughed as if his body disagreed.

“What jewel?” She asked him knowing not to disagree.

“In the box is a powerful jewel.” he started just as the door was thrown wide open.

“InuYasha! Kagome!” Rin screamed as she ran forward followed by the tall and imposing Sesshomaru. Shippo hopped down out of her arms and jumped into his mother’s lap. He buried his face in InuYasha’s jacket, of which Kagome wore.

Sesshomaru took quiet notice of the blood and gore covering one corner of the room and looked down on his brother. “Get up.” he said softly as he turned to his mate. “Rin, find some clothes for Kagome, Shippo help InuYasha, he is injured.”

“what the hell?” InuYasha growled as he stood, a clawed hand holding one side.

“Sango and Miroku have your box, Kagome. It seems someone plotted to have you killed, all of you and that includes me.” Sesshomaru said as Rin ran out of the room and Kagome stood slightly behind InuYasha.

“Killed?” Kagome said as she gasped.

“Yes. It seems the killing of our father wasn’t enough and now he must kill us. For the contents of that box Sango and Miroku are holding.” Sesshomaru said as he turned to face the doorway.

“He wants the Jewel of the Four Souls.” InuYasha stated as he ambled forward.

Kagome gasped and stepped back. “The Jewel of the Four Souls?” She repeated and spoke again, “The Jewel of the Four Souls, the one holy object entrusted to the family of the Sunset Shrine, or now known as the Higurashi Shrine. According to my mother and my grandfather it vanished after my father’s death. I was to be the guardian of it. It holds great power.” She shut her mouth and looked at the floor. “To grant a wish is the ultimate power.”

Sesshomaru nodded and did something even he would not stoop as low to do, he patted her on the back and pulled InuYasha’s arm over his shoulder and helped his half-brother out of the room. Rin returned with a dress and some under clothes. She gave them to Kagome and took Shippo and turned away while Kagome put them on.

“The man is named Naraku and he wants to use the Jewel for his own ends.” Rin said as Kagome turned around. “He attacked us all.”

“Koga?” Kagome asked.

“No, he was gone.” she smiled, “with his son and Ayame.”

“Oh.” Kagome said as she nodded.

***InuYasha***

“It was Kikyo who attacked me.” InuYasha said as he showed the healing wounds. “Naraku strangled me.” he showed the welts around his neck.

“We must end this once and for all.” Sesshomaru said as Kagome and Rin exited the building with Shippo leading.

“Attack?” InuYasha asked.

“Yes. You and me with swords, Kagome her holy arrows, Miroku his staff, Sango her weapons and we may not need to use the Jewel.” Sesshomaru said.

“Put Kagome in danger?” InuYasha questioned.

“If we have to. Naraku is a demon.” Sesshomaru said.

“What is the plan?” InuYasha asked as they entered a parking lot.

“When we reach Miroku and Sango I shall tell you.” Sesshomaru said as he opened a door to a silver car.

“Kagome, are you okay?” InuYasha asked her as she sat next to him in the back seat.

She nodded and handed him his jacket. He sniffed and discovered she smelled like blood, a lot of blood and something else, Hiten. “I thought I killed him!” InuYasha growled as he realized what that demon had nearly done to Kagoem if she hadn’t mauled him.

“I thought so too.” Kagoem said as she laid her head on his shoulder, careful to avoid his wounds.

“What about Father?” InuYasha asked suddenly.

“Father?” Sesshomaru said in surprise as he pulled out of the parking lot.

“He is alive and well.”

***Naraku***

“They what!” Naraku screamed as he killed the messenger.

“My lord,” A tall woman with a fan spoke up, “I can hunt them down if you wish.”

“No Kagura, I need you for more important things.” Naraku said. “Send Kanna.” at her name a girl stepped forward with blank eyes and holding a mirror.

“Yes my lord,” she said in a blank voice.

“Damn that Hanyou and his brother!” Naraku ranted, “I should have killed him when I had the chance!” he slammed his hand down on the desk and snapped it in two. “Bring me Kikyo.”

Kagura nodded and left the room and brought Kikyo behind her, in chains.

“You have failed me once again, witch!” Naraku hissed as he went to her and stroked her chin. “Leave us.” Naraku said to Kagura. “You will never wish to do so again.” he said as he pulled what looked like a silver collar from his cloak.

“No, not that.” Kikyo trembled as he placed it on her. She screamed as the clasp closed, all her holy and non-holy power was cut off from her.

“No I will show you why you will never fail me again.” he pulled her close to him and undid the chains. They fell to the floor and he slowly cut her clothing from her body until she stood before him, her milky white skin fully revealed.

He rubbed a hand down her neck and between her breasts to her navel then stopped when she stiffened. He backhanded her and she stifled a sob. He brought his face close to hers and said, “You will do what I say or I will hurt you.” a claw formed at the tip of his finger and he ran it down her chest, drawing blood. Her brown-black eyes widened in pain but she uttered no word nor sound, even as he removed his clothing and forced her to the floor.

“My servants know how to treat me.” he said huskily as he put his hands just below her breasts. “And you are even lower than a servant, you are a slave.” he rammed his mouth on hers as she screamed in pain when he clawed her.

He pulled back his head, and smiled. “You like the pain?” he asked her as his hand wandered down to below her naval and rested there. He climbed fully on her and placed his hands on either side of her face as he forced himself inside her. She bit back a scream as he moved his claws down to her hips and dug his claws in.