InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Room Raiders InuYasha style ❯ Inuyasha's room ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Room Raiders Inuyasha style Chp.4
Inuyasha's room


I'm scared to go to the next house you perverts!She screamed into the camera.
~*~
Lets see if you can live up to your little treat women right speach Inuyasha.Koga said trying punch him but was blocked and thrown on Hojo.
~*~
Kagome walked into the last house and she was terified at what she would find.What if this guy was perverted too!?What am I gunna do?She thought.
When Kagome walked into the last place it was a fair sized house in a friendly neibohrhood.
There were plants infront of the house that were well kept and healthy.
She walked into the front door.
The house was clean.
She looked down the short hallway and saw a kitchen so she walked into it.
Before I go upstairs I am checking in your refrigerater.If you have beer I'm leaving now!
~*~
Well mr.Inuyasha do you do the booze or are you a good boy?Hojo said.
I'm a good boy mr.mom!he said sarcasticly like a little kid.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!Hojo growled furiously.
~*~
Kagome looked into the refrigerator.
She was not satisfied yet because she hadn't gone into his room yet but in the refrigerator he had a frig. pack of diet Dr.Peper(Just like me I love that stuff!I could live off of it!)
Well okay I'll check out your room.
~
She walked up the stairs and walked into his room.i't was neat.There was a queen sized bed that was made and in the corner of the room, and a plasma screen tv on the wall infront of the bed.
There was a desk in the room also and there was a closed laptop a can of diet Dr.Pepper,a cup of pencils pens and highlighters,and a (suposibly)picture of his mother&father with a white ribon hung over it in morning.
Awww.The poor guy.She said in sympathy.
One more test.I don't believe you're perverted but I just need to know your clean.
She turned off the light and took out the black light pulled down the comforter took off her shoes and climbed on the bed and scanned the bed.
I like your bed.She laughed,"it's nice and soft"!
The bed was clean so she went to go meet the boys.
~
But before she got there the boys got to check out her room.
*obviously*Koga and Hojo went for her draws and strait for the draws.
She's a innocent Hojo!Koga said dragging him over.
She don't gat no tho-Inuyasha knocked them both out then closed the draw.You pervs.
~
They went back to the building a few minutes before Kagome arrived.
Alright I am eliminating room 1&2 she said.YOU PERVERTS OTA BE ASHAMED!
Koga and Hojo both got up and while they were walking away they tried to get a look at her butt,but to no avail because Inuyasha was infront of her and apologizing for there behaviour and they both left together.*they turned out being gay!*

~end~
review and tell me what you thought!