InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ sacrifice ❯ confession ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]


confession



Inuyasha and kagome were walking back from the well.kagome had to go back home for exams and supplies.she spent most of the time in the future trying to finish studying and arguing with the dog-eared boy to let her stay.also , the weather was hotter then most days in feudal japan ,so kagome wore a pair of black cloth shorts with a pink v-cut lace tank top and black low top converse.

Inuyasha couldn't help notice how nice she looked in her little outfit, although he would never admit it and let go of his ego to tell her this.

"why do you insist to wear those clothes. Your dressing like a cheap prostitute." but he could insult her instead.

"Thanks inuyasha you just made my day." kagome replied with anger.

"And i don't want to see more of you then i need to." inuyasha continued.

"Well I'm sorry it's hot outside. And I'm sorry i decided to dress this way.And I'm sorry i don't want to die of heat." she sighed letting go of any frustration left. the two people started to walk in silence deciding there was nothing else to say.

~i still remember that day, those moments when naruka's infant that held his heart ,was able to search my soul see my pain see everything i keep to myself all this time. From that point i knew every thing was falling apart. The darkness i held was jealousy and bitterness towards kikyou and inuyasha.kikyou for getting in the way of me and inuyasha. inuyasha for making me feel this pain , leaving me so confused,letting me love him. .... i yelled my love for him aloud before inuyasha broke through to save me.that day was almost a year ago. how long will it take to destroy nauraku anyway.~ kagome wondered.kagome was scared to break the awkward but she need to.

"inuyasha do you remember that day when i was taken by nauraku's minions, when he tried to control me,when the infant search my soul. "

Inuyasha was silent at first then replied. "yeah i guess" ~how could i forget i almost lost her because of my selfishness, gosh i was so scared.~


"i know you heard what i yelled before your saved me, even though you weren't in the building i know with your good hearing you did. " kagome had trouble finding words to say but soonly found them and began to speak.

"I'm not asking you to return those feeling or say anything about it. I'm not expecting you to. And because i still feel that way..."inuyasha cut her off


"kagome."

"Inuyasha just please listen to what i have to say..." ~it's already hard to say but can't he just shut up and listen to me. he is not making it any easier.~ "i want to do what will ever make you happy. when all this is over and the jewel is complete, I'll make sure kikyou lives. no more being the living dead, she actually live human flesh and all. Don't worry i won't use the jewel, you still be able to use it as you wish."

"is that even possible i mean the thing about kikyou?" inuyasha questioned astonished.

"yes there is a way and like i said don't worry everything will be fine."

"what do you mean?"~she couldn't possibly mean she'll sacrifice herself could she? no this is kagome she would never do that. ~

"You two will get a chance to have that life you always wanted. oh and inuyasha?"

~for some reason I'm not happy...~"um yeah what is it" inuyasha replied returning back to reality.

"can i have my bag i need to get some water."

"sure" he spoke while passing the over used yellow backpack to her. kagome toke a hold of it and unlatched the top of it so she could get the water bottle. after a few seconds of searching she found it at the very bottom.

"thank you" she spoke before untwisting the cap and taking a gulp of water.they continued to walk until they reached the village and meet up with the others. like usual shippo jumped on kagome and gave her a big hug and yelling about how he missed her. sango and miruko remained calm greeting her.

"Yes, lady kagome it is a pleasure to have you back" miruko said. while standing in the middle of kagome and sango. "how long will you be staying here this time?"

"well i think i will be able to stay 2 weeks because i have another-" both of the women felt a hand groping their butts, and their eyes went wide.

-whack! -
miruko was left with two red hand marks on each side of his face knocking him out, and a pair of very mad young ladies.

"i guess i have to carry this perv don't i?" inuyasha mumbled to himself.he pulled the monk by his clothes and swung him over his shoulder.

The day carried on like usual kagome made roman for everyone around the campsite, everyone starring into the flames of the bonfire.
future was something hard to predict and now was the time everyone had a feeling their journey would end soon.



AUTHORS NOTE:I DON'T OWN INUYASHA OR ANY INUYASHA CHARATERS!!!! EVEN IF I WISHED I DID
~~~~~I'LL ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON REVIEW PLEASE :) ~~~~~~~~