InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura Blossoms and Kisses ❯ Chapter Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gwg: Howdy guys! I'm back once again with another chapter to Sakura Blossoms and Kisses. This was originally supposed to be a one shot, but with the reviews I got I just thought that I would continue it....this feels like deja vu....well anyways. I don't own Inuyasha, only the story and maybe some new characters. And now, on to the story..

'To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world'- Unknown

Sakura Blossoms and Kisses: Chapter 3

A yawn escaped Inuyasha as he stretched, his ears twitching in the process. The arms around his waist tightened as he looked behind him, his brother's peaceful face meeting his gaze. He smiled to himself before he slipped out of his brother's arms, putting his haori and hakama on before he started back to the gang, hoping they were still asleep. Sesshomaru opened one amber eye, watching his brother as he left, sighing to himself he got up and dressed as well before he headed back to his camp were Jaken and Rin were waiting for him.

As Inuyasha entered the camp where his friends were, he was surprised to see that two of it's occupants were awake, Shippou and Kirara. "Where have you been Inuyasha?" Shippou asked as he puts his paw on his hips, glaring at his friend. "I just went for a walk." "Then why do you smell like Sesshomaru?" 'Uh oh...' Inuyasha thought to himself as Shippou started over to him, looking him over as he said, "You were with Sesshomaru." "I ran into him." Inuyasha replied, glaring at the kitsune pup. Shippou shook his head and climbed onto Inuyasha's shoulder and whispered to him, "Inuyasha and Sesshomaru sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

A growl emitted from Inuyasha as he grabbed the pup by the back of his shirt. "If you tell anyone, and I mean anyone..you won't live to see another day!" He growled out. Shippou and Kirara nodded their heads, but Shippou asked, "Why don't you want Kagome and the others to know?" Inuyasha dropped him as he responded, "Because they wouldn't understand." And with that, he jumped back up into his tree to get some rest before the others woke up.

Later That Morning

Inuyasha woke up to the smell of ramen and the argueing of Miroku and Sango. Opening one eye, he glared at the both of them before he jumped down and landed at the bottom of the tree. Kagome looked up and smiled, waving to him to come over and join her. "Ohayo gozaimasu Inuyasha!" She said, flashing him one of her beautiful smiles. "Feh.." He replied, but he smiled at her anyway before he started eating his ramen.

Miroku and Sango glanced at eachother, conveying a message between them before they also started to eat their breakfast of ramen.

In the Western Lands

Sesshomaru sat down under a sakura tree, watching as his ward, Rin played with Ah-Un and Jaken. A sigh escaped the taiyoukai as he started to think of his amber eyed half brother. 'What are you doing now Inuyasha? Are you getting ready to set out with your friends? Or are you and the miko fighting about her going home?' He thought to himself, his mind caling up images of the times he had watched his brother and friends from afar. He could remember Inuyasha and the miko, Kagome, fighting. The Demon Exterminator, Sango, and the monk, what was his name? Oh yes, Miroku, argueing over whether he gropped her or not.

And last but not least, the kitsune pup, Shippou, and the fire neko youkai, Kirara, sitting off away from the group, not wanting to hear them going at is once again with eachother. A special memory made its way to the front of his mind.

Flashback...what did ya expect?

Inuyasha and the wench were fighting about her wanting to go back home, for as always, 3 days for something or another. Meanwhile, not to far from them, Miroku was rubbing his red cheek, another hand print on it from his gropping escapades. But sitting away from the group as always, were Shippou and Kirara. Sesshomaru moved alittle closer, but stayed down wind of the group. "Kirara, I hate it when they fight..it's so stupid.." The kitsune pup said, turning to look at his friend. Kirara nodded her head, agreeing totally before she 'mewed' softly.

"Yeah, I don't know why they won't just admit their feelings for eachother. It's plain for even a pup like me to see, and yet they're blind to it." The pup replied, watching at the fire neko agreed with another 'mew'.

End Flashback...yes..I said end the darn thing! (glares at announcer dude)

Sesshomaru was about to get a rude awakening, suddenly, an ear spilting scream was heard.'Rin!' He immediatly reconized the scream, a quick search of the area with his eyes told him that Rin and the others had wandered off while he was day dreaming. He quickly took to the skies on his cloud, searching for them from the skies.

He didn't have to go far, to the edge of his lands exactly to find his ward and retainer, along with his pet. Rin was up against a rock wall, Jaken standing infront of her to protect his master's ward. Ah-Un had been knocked unconcious and was laying to the right side of the oversized Komodo Dragon youkai. A rage flared deep inside of the Youkai Lord, his eyes started to turn crimson red as his fangs and claws grew alittle longer.

A growl rumbled in his chest as he launched himself at the attacker of his 'family'. Jaken looked up as soon as he sensed his master's presence, this also made Rin look up, a small smile dawning on her face as she called out. "Sesshomaru-sama!" A the cracking of bone was heard as Sesshomaru flexed his claws before he swiped at the Komodo Dragon, leaving claw makes all down his back. The Dragon was inraged as he turned to size up the taiyoukai.

Not to far off

Inuyasha stopped dead in his tracks when his nosed picked up his brother's scent, but that wasn't what made him stop, it was the rage he sensed from his brother that made him freeze in his tracks. "Inuyasha, what's wrong?" Kagome asked as she looked at him. Without a second thought, Inuyasha picked Kagome up and started off towards where his brother was. Kirara transformed, letting Miroku, Sango, and Shippou onto her back so they could follow their hanyou friend.

Back at the battle field..

Sesshomaru dodged the huge claws of the dragon youkai as he jumped backwards, launching himself off of a tree and slashing at the youkai again, this time leaving claws marks down his chest. The youkai let out a hiss of pain before he swatted the demon lord into a tree, his rage taking him over. Just as Inuyasha and the others arrived, Sesshomaru was attacking the dragon again, this time managing to cut one of his arms off. Without even thinking, Inuyasha dropped Kagome off beside Rin and Jaken. "Watch over them!" He called over his shoulder before he drew Tetsusaiga, jumping into the battle beside his brother.

Sesshomaru didn't even register that his brother was fighting beside him until he watched him cut the tail of the youkai off with the transformed Tetsusaiga. Suddenly, Hiraikotsu flew right past him, knocking the dragon youkai off of his feet as Kagome prepared one of her arrows. "Inuyasha, he has two jewel shards in his chest!" She called out, getting into position as Inuyasha taunted the youkai, getting him right in Kagome's sight before he jumped out of the way.

Kagome fired her arrow, watching as it pierced the chest of the Komodo Dragon youkai, desintagrating it as the jewel shards fell to the ground. Everyone sighed in relief as Inuyasha sheathed his sword, turning to look at his brother who eyes had turned back to their natural amber color. "Don't expect me to come saving your ass everytime you can't save your own." Inuyasha said, his voice sounding harsh, but with a underlying playfullness to it. A smirk dawned Sesshomaru's face as he replied, "Of course little brother, you can't even take care of your own." A low growl emitted from Inuyasha, but he just glared at his brother before Kagome purified the shards and put them in the small glass container.

Later

Gwg: Well, I hope you liked that chapter, took me awhile to get up but I'm working on Chapter for as we speak. Anyways, thank all of you for the reviews and please keep them comeing.