InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura Blossoms and Kisses ❯ Chapter Ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gwg: Another chapter! Mind you, these ideas are coming from my dreams, don't ask how just deal with it. Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter which is dedicated to all my beautiful reviewers.

I got a disease deep inside that makes me feel uneasy. I can't live without you tell me what am I supposed to do about it? - Song by Matchbox 20

Sakura Blossoms and Kisses: Chapter 10

The sun was just beginning to set as Lord Houtai raced into the room where the Prince's coversed with good nature. Everyone looked up as the door opened, revealing a very angry Lord. Tsunamu stood up, taking quick strides to reach his father, his sapphire eyes glowing as he looked into his father's eyes.

"Naraku's army is approaching, we are about to be in a very huge battle."

Everyone turned thier gaze quickly to Koga and Inuyasha, both of them standing up so quick that their chairs fell over. Their eyes had taken on a look of pure anger and hate as they started out of the room. Ginta and Hakkaku shared a look of understanding as they quickly rose and followed Koga out of the room. Kaiser started to stop Inuyasha before he heard the hanyou's statement.

"Naraku will be mine no matter what you guys say to me. It was because of him that I was pinned to that god damned Goshinboku Tree for fifty years! And I will kill him with my bare hands."

Koga looked back at Inuyasha, watching as the hanyou's features became more fierce. He watched as Kaiser slowly lowered his clawed hand and stepped away from Inuyasha. Tsunamu walked forward and stood beside Inuyasha, showing his friend a half smile.

"Then let's go. If we are to bet this enemy Inuyasha, we must get through his forces."

With that decided, they all raced towards the battle field with their amazing speed. Suddenly, Inuyasha remembered something that was said to him many years ago.

"Always remember Inuyasha, you can't let personal problems get involved in a fight. That's why father is such a great Lord, little brother...He keeps his emotions out of a fight."

At the Border of the Western Lands

Flashes of silver where all that the gang could see of Sesshomaru as he raced towards the Northern Lands, towards the battle. Kirara sped up trying to keep up with Sesshomaru, which was hard since she was carrying everyone. Kagome watched the taiyoukai as he continued to race towards the war that was about to take place.

As soon as he learned of what was about to happen, he'd left the care of his castle and his ward to Jaken and the only two demons he knew that would come to his lands on short notice, Lord Inyousu and Lady Neeya. Both of them were strong lion youkai, so he knew they would take great care of his home.

He stopped as he reached the edge of a cliff that marked the end of his lands and the beginning of Lord Houtai's land. The scent of recently spilt blood reached his senses as he looked out over the land, spotting the castle where his halfling brother was taking refuge. Yet, his attention was caught when he heard the miko's sharp intake of breath.

"Oh no...tonight's the night of the New Moon!"

-----

Gwg: Sorry to leave you hanging, but the battle is still under construction, though I have it in my mind how everything happens. Well anyways, I hope to get some reviews for this and I'll update when I can, later!