InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura University ❯ The Meeting and The Lateness ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sakura University
 
Chapter One: The Meeting and Lateness
 
"HOOONNNNKKKK!!" A girl with long brown hair pulled up into a pony tail, with a red halter top on , black military boots, and real short jean shorts on, hit the honk button on her 2005 Cherry red Ferrari for the 15th time.
 
"I'm coming!!" Another girl who looked to be about the same age or a few years younger with long raven hair put in 2 braided pony tails and glasses yelled to the person in the car.
 
"Hurry Up Kagome We're already 2 minutes late and you know how i hate being late!!!" the girl in the car yelled back.
 
Kagome said her goodbyes to her mom, her younger bro Souta, and her gramps then grabbed her house keys and closed the door behind her as she hopped on one foot down her shrine steps with a piece of toast in her mouth, 4 huge boxes balancing on her arms and trying to keep her glasses from falling.
 
"Geeze Kags." Sango , the girl in the car said as she jumped over the door since it was a convertible and walked over to her best friend since preschool and helped her put the stuff in the back seat of the Ferrari with her stuff.
 
"Hop in Kags! We're 10 minutes late! The moving truck is going to be at the apartment before we get there and your the one with the key!" Sango yelled at Kagome.
 
Kagome then jumped into the Ferrari and propped her feet up on the dashboard and popped out one of her books.
 
Sango looked at Kagome and saw her book and shook her head lightly. She then popped in a CD into the CD player and turned it on full blast as she revved the car and zoomed through the empty street.
_______________________________________
 
After about 3 hours Sango turned the music down and found a good parking spot , then turned the ignition off and put the keys in her purse.
 
Kagome and Sango got a cart from inside and brought it out to the car , put their stuff on it then locked the car up, walked to the building, took a deep breath and walked up to the service counter.
 
"How may I help you misses?" a receptionist at the desk asked.
 
"Konnichiwa, Im Sango Tahjia and this is Kagome Higurashi. We're just moving to this campus and we're wondering where our room is" Sango said with out taking a breath.
 
"Ok Miss, What's your room number?"
"Kagome, what's the number?"
"Room 201" Kagome read off the Key.
"Ok Miss. Its the second to top floor and 3rd hallway to your left from the elevator." the receptionist told them as the 2 said thanks and went to the
elevator.
 
"C'mon Elevator! I don't have all day ya know!!" Sango yelled at the elevator , ready to punch it down" Kagome looked at Sango and thought 'Poor Poor elevator door. I feel sorry for it.' *sigh*
 
The elevator then opened as a guy with a red baggy shirt on, baggy black pants and black shiny hair that went down to his butt with purple eyes and another guy with a purple shirt on, black pants, brown eyes and his short black hair pulled into a little pony tail at the side of his neck looked at them.
 
"Uh Hello!" Kagome peeped in.
 
"Feh" the guy with a red shirt said back to her as he crossed his arms across his chest as Kagome slightly glared.
 
"Well helllooooo ladies!" the guy with a purple shirt on greeted them as he gave them one of his most famous smiles which would make any girl faint right at his feet, any girl except for Sango and Kagome that is, as he put his arms around Kagome and Sango's shoulders.
 
"Excuse my friend for not being very polite " the purple shirt guy said to Sango and Kagome.
"He tends to be rude at times but once ya get to know him he's not so bad." the purple shirt guy continued.
 
"Who are you? You seem familiar." Kagome asked.
 
"Why?! Where are my manners. Im Miroku Houshi and my friend's Inuyasha Takahashi.
 
"I knew you were familiar!" Sango yelled out.
"Your the richest person in Tokyo and your the perverted monk!" Sango yelled.
 
"Why im glad such a beautiful woman as yourself knows me." Miroku said as he took her hands in his and looked into her eyes.
"Now since you know me and your beautiful then how about you bare me some children?" Miroku asked.
 
"What?!?!?" Sango screamed.
"HENTAI!"
*SLAP!!!!*
Miroku on ground "uhhhh"
 
"Miro, Dude, I told you not to grope the newbie's. Specially when your going out with the model already." Inuyasha said with a sigh.
 
"Your gonna get killed one of these days and im not gonna be around to help you." Inuyasha continued.
 
"Well nice meeting you two but were on our floor now. See ya later Inuyasha and Miroku!" Kagome yelled at the two as her and Sango walked to their room.
_______________________________________
 
 
"RIINNNG!! Good Morning Tokyo! It's 7:00am and you know what the means its t......" the alarm radio cut off as Sango picked it up and threw it out the window.
"uhhh" Both Sango and Kagome said as they started to wake up.
"Kagome?"
"hum?"
"Tell me that clock didn't just say its 7:00am"
"Sorry but it did."
"Classes start at 6:00am ne?"
"Uh huh, y?
"If its 7:00am and classes start at 6:00am and we're still in bed then....HOLY SHIT!!!" Sango screamed as she startled Kagome by her language and as she watched her room mate jump out of bed and start screaming at her to get ready.
 
Sango took a shower in 5 minutes. She came out pulled her red skirt on, pulled her white tube top over her head, stuck a piece of toast in her mouth and got her back pack ready as Kagome got ready as well and then they both ran out the door, locked it then ran to class as Sango put her hair up while she was running.
______________________________________________________
 
Sango and Kagome had only 2 classes together and first wasn't one of them so they split up.
 
Kagome tried to sneak into class without the teacher noticing but some loud mouth boy yelled
 
"Look Mr. Tsuma Look! SHES LATE!!"
 
"Uhhh." Kagome groaned as she slid down in her seat wishing she was invisible.
 
The Math teacher stopped writing equations on the chalk board and turned around.
 
"Ms. , stand up" Mr. Tsuma said in a low monotone voice.
"Im really sorry Mr. Tsuma! This is the first time I've been late since 3rd grade! Im New here!" Kagome yelled at the teacher not meaning to sound rude.
 
"Silence!"
 
"But Sir.!"
 
"I SAID SILENCE!! Ms?
 
"Higurashi, Kagome, Sir."
 
"Yes. Yes. The one student who got a scholar to this college. Go to the office NOW!
 
"But.."
 
"I SAID NOW Ms. HIGURASHI!" the teacher yelled as Kagome heard a few snickers.
 
"Yes Sir..." Kagome said as she picked up her backpack. "May I ask a question first?"
 
"Go ahead."
 
"Where's my locker?"
 
Mr. Tsuma looked at his list and pointed to Kagome's name.
 
"Locker #79"
 
"Yes. Sir. Thank you Sir." Kagome said as she hurried out of the room as to not cause anymore trouble.
 
'First day and its just a harder step of High School. Joy.' Kagome thought as she keep walking with her head down towards her locker. She then got pushed down and her books and papers went everywhere so as her glasses.
 
"Sorry.." Kagome said miserably as she scanned the floor for her glasses.
 
"Hey your the girl from the elevator." the familiar voice said to her.
 
As soon as Kagome saw the light reflect off her glasses she noticed through blur but what she thought to be the person talking's shoe on her glasses.
 
"Excuse me but your stepping on my glasses."
 
"Oh? So I am, am I?" Inuyasha said as he 'accidentally' cracked them.
"Whoops sorry. My foot slipped." Inuyasha said as he kick the glasses towards her.
 
"YO MUTTFACE?!?!?!" Somebody with a long brown wolf tail, brown kakis , brown shirt, and a pony tail yelled down the hall.
"Leave her alone!" the person yelled again as they in the blink of an eye was right in front of Kagome and glaring at Inuyasha.
 
"Well if it isn't my Cuz Kouga Ookami ." Inuyasha said with a bring-it-on-flea-bag-im-not-afraid-of-you look at Kouga.
______________________________________________________
 
Sango breathed in and out as she stood in front of the door to her first class.
"Room 123 : Ms. Inazuma : History" Sango whispered to herself, well she thought herself.
 
"Well Sango-Chan. Nice to meet you again. Are you going to just stand there and stare at the door or enter before your even more late?" Miroku asked as he walked up behind her.
 
"Oh God. Don't tell me your in this class right now." Sango said in misery.
 
"Why aren't you glad to see me?" Miroku asked sounding hurt.
 
"Course not. Who would be glad to see a perverted playboy...oh besides your modal or models at your house." Sango said between her grinded teeth.
 
"Sango-Chan, I never knew you felt that way towards me. That hurts me." Miroku said giving her puppy eyes which no girl could resists except Sango of course.
 
"Hello. How may I help you two?" Ms. Inazuma asked as she opened the door. Sango and Miroku had forgotten all about still standing in front of the History teachers class room door talking.
 
"Um. We're in this class Ms. Inazuma" Miroku and Sango both answered at the same time.
 
"Well then are your just going to stand outside the classroom and chitchat all 2 hours you have in this class?" Ms. Inazuma asked.
 
"No ms. Inazuma. It was my fault we're late and talking outside your door. "Miroku lied as he bowed to her.
 
"No. It was my fault im late, for throwing my alarm clock out the window and not waking up. Please forgive me Ms. Inazuma." Sango corrected the teacher.
 
"Oh! So that's who's alarm clock knocked me out on the way here. I was late for getting knocked out by Sango's alarm clock then!" Miroku said as if he knew everything now.
 
Sango and Ms. Inazuma sweat dropped. Sango then felt something on her butt. She narrowed her eyes as she slapped Miroku.
 
"HENTAI! Keep your filthy hands OFF ME!" Sango screamed down the hallway as she and Ms. Inazuma looked down at the helpless pervert lying on the floor twitching with a hand print on his cheek.
 
"n…nice skirt, Sango-Chan" Miroku managed to get out as he went unconscious. Sango and Ms. Inazuma rolled their eyes.
 
"Sango I believe it is. I'll let you off with a slight warning this time since it's your first day. Please try not to be late again though." Ms. Inazuma said as she pulled out a piece of paper out of the pocket on her knee skirt and wrote something on it then stuck it on Miroku.
"And for you Mr. Miroku. Detention!" Sango and Ms. Inazuma smiled at each other and slightly giggled as they closed the door to the class room leaving poor Miroku out on the floor.
 
 
______________________________________________________
 
Hope y'all liked it so far. Toodles!
 
 
 
 
Description:
 
Ms. Inazuma:
Tall with long blonde hair that goes half way down her back.
Blue-gray eyes.
23 years old
Is part time teacher other part student.
Full Name: Faith Inazuma