InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Same Old Tricks ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ack! I haven't updated in a month! Sorry about that...
"..." Talking
"..." Thinking
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

Same Old Tricks
Chapter 1
A week later, it was a peaceful day in Kaede's village. No one could ask for a more perfect day…
 
“Hentai!” Sango's slap echoed though the village. She got up from the ground she was sitting on and stomped off, leaving Miroku sitting on the ground with his cheek burning with the familiar hand print on it. Miroku sighted, for he once again made the mistake of rubbing Sango's rear.
Meanwhile on the outskirts of the village…
 
“SIT!” Kagome shouted as Inuyasha body made contact with the ground, causing the familiar crater to form. “I'll be back in five day! Don't come after me either!” And with that Kagome jumped into the well and disappeared back to her time. Shippou who had witnessed the scene looked down at the now unconscious Inuyasha and simply muttered his usual reply. “Idiot.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone seemed to be back in their normal routine from Naraku's last week encounter wand Kikyou's death.
Naraku had been lying low for the past week, not that it was surprising to anyone. Everyone thought, no, everyone knew he was plotting something. While on their break from Naraku and his demons, they were still on guard in case something were to happen. Sill, none of them had any idea what Naraku could be plotting.
 
Kouga, who was now without the two jewel shards in his legs, didn't want to be a bother to the group and went back to his home. Ginta and Hakkaku, who were delighted, thought they might be able to keep up with Kouga. That was short lived. “Ack! He still can run fast!” cried Hakkaku. “Kouga! Wait!” Ginta gasped, trying to keep up. Was the last thing they heard them say before they disappeared.
 
Inuyasha would barely talk to anyone unless he had too. Most of the time he would stare into space, thinking of Kikyou most likely. Other times, he would just unusually be quiet.
 
Kagome still blamed herself that she couldn't save Kikyou. “Kagome…protect Kohaku's light…” Kagome thought about Kikyou's last words to her, as she laid on her bed. Earlier she had told everyone that they need to go look for Kohaku soon. They all agreed after she finished her tests this week they would go looking for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sango had found herself by a river and sat down by a nearby tree. She leaned back and closed her eyes. As she laid there, her mind began to drift. She thought about Miroku, like how handsome he was, especially when he smiled at her.
 
Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard footsteps behind her…
 
She turned around and saw Miroku. His eyes were unusually shadowed by his hair. She waited for him to say something sweet then do something perverted, it was their normal routine. Instead, he told her something in a voice that was almost to dark. “Sango… meet me by the sacred tree tonight after dusk.”
 
“Houshi-sama?” She was about to ask him about why he wanted her to meet him later, but he was already walking away. “That's weird, he usually never acts that way. Has something happened?”

Miroku kept walking with an evil grin on his face. Suddenly a white baboon pelt appeared over him. “Now for the monk.” Naraku said before he disappeared.
To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the looooong update. I've been extremely busy with Driver's Ed and many other things. I'll try to update sooner next time, but I can't make any promises since schools starting the 17th. The chapters are still so short...
Please comment, or if you have anything you would like to see just tell me. Please be nice it's my first story...