InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Saved ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ch. 1 Meeting
 
"and stay down there until you learn your lesson!" kagome was thrown into the celler of the huge castle. landing on her hands and knees, she landed with a "umph!" the door slammed and locked behind her with a frightening sound. 'not again.' kagome groaned. this was the 12th time in the past three months that she's been confined to the cellar. she sat up and moved to the messy cot that layed on the floor in the little room. she was very used to this room, spending most of her time here. thinking about how she was going to escape THIS time, kagome crossed her arms thoughtfully. 'maybee i could find a way to break through the window.'
 
she gazed at the object of her escape plan. the window had no glass, just a couple of metal bars, and huge gaps in between that allowed a cold draft swish through the room. there was a small stool underneath, and a table that wasnt much bigger against the opposite wall. the small room was small, but it looked very unfurnished. the cot layed not far from the window, and kagome shivered as a cold flurry reached her.
 
crouching down, she wrapped the blanket around her small form. "THE LEAST YOU COULD DO WAS INSTALL SOME SORT OF HEAT!" kagome's temper flared, why was she the one always getting in trouble? the other girls were always making fun of her. kagome used to be a very wealthy miko. she lived at the sunset shrine with her grampa, little brother, and mother. that is, until the accident. kagome shivered once more. how well she remembered that day.
 
(flashback)
 
"kagome!" her mother yelled. "we'll be back soon!" her little brother souta bounced his soccerball towards the front door. "lead the team to victory souta!" kagome smiled. "you bet kagome, i'll bring the gold cup back to you!" kagome smiled once more. grampa limped to her, kissing her forehead. "dont stay up too late kagome." kagome hugged him in return. "i wont gramps."
 
when kagome's family left, she took a hot leisurly bath, and afterwards, did her homework. it was pretty late when kagome got finshed, and tiredly made her way to bed. she snuggled down in the soft fluff of her bed. how she loved her life.
 
ring............................ring..........................rin g.............................ring! kagome jolted awake. it was about 4:00 in the morning. she walked downstairs and picked up the phone. 'it's probably gramps, making sure i didnt stay up too late.' "Higarashi residence, how may i help you?" after a couple of minutes, kagome's face paled, and she dropped the phone. no, this couldn't be. kagome rushed to her room and searched through her closet, trying to find a backpack of some sort. finding one that she thought was big enough to fit all her stuff, yet small enough to carry, she stuffed it full of cloths, her brush, and stuff she thought she would need.
 
changing into a pair of jeans and long sleeved shirt, kagome slipped on her sneakers, grabbed her backpack, and rushed out the door. kagome ran down the steps that led to the shrine, and bounded her way down the street and up an ally. it lasted an eternity as she ran, blinded by her tears. she didn't know where she was running, and frankly, she didn't care at the moment. looking around, kagome found that she was in a park. sitting on a bench, she laid her stuff down by her, and drifted into a fatiged slumber.
 
later, she awoke with her hands and ankles tied together, and her mouth gagged. she looked around. 'where am i?' the ride went on and on until the car came to a screeching halt. a man opened the door and lifted kagome out, throwing her over his shoulder. she thrashed around a bit, before finally giving up. 'nothing can get worse.' a few minutes later, the guy that was carrying her, threw her onto a cold marble floor. kagome winced at the pain that shot through her side. the man rolled her over onto her back, and cut off her bonds, allowing her to rip off the gag. she tried wetting her lips, but her mouth was excedingly dry. she tried speaking, but found it hard. the man hovered above her. then yanked her up by the scruff of her neck, and looked her straight in her eyes. "found you in the park. been looking for a slave for some time now. glad i found you. before you get your orders sent to you, your to stay in the cellar." the man threw her down again, and handed her a stale roll and glass of water.
 
"make it last, this is the only thing you get to eat until lord sesshoumaru says otherwise." the man laughed and walked out the door, slamming it behind him. she could hear him continue to laugh as he departed. 'great. nothing can get worse.' she was right, nothing COULD get worse, her family was dead. there was an accident. her mother was driving them home after the game, and a drunk rammed right into them, causing instant death to all of them. the police officer told her that he found a staff, purse, and a crushed up golden object. kagome smiled. he won. it was him main goal all year. he'd been practicing everyday after school with his soccer ball, claiming that he was going to be a famouse soccerplayer some day. she glanced around. where was her stuff? she figured that the smelly man didnt bother to take her stuff along with her. she brought her hand up to her neck. good, it was still there. kagome's granma gave her a necklace before her departure of the world. she called it the shikon-no-tama. it had a special meaning to her. leaning back, kagome found her way back to slumber, two tears running down her cheeks.
 
(end flashback)
 
kagome smiled and gazed at the necklace. the purple stone shone in the moonlight that shimmered into the cellar. it comforted her, and again she thanked her granma. she thanked her for not leaving her completely alone in the world. yeah, she was a servant. she'd only been here for three months, but she's gotten herself into alot of trouble. she's tried to escape too many times to count. thats why she was in the cellar now. lord sesshoumaru personaly assigned the punishment. this time, she tried to climb out the lord's window. 'what a stupid plan.' kagome yawned, promised that she would escape the next day, and fell into a deep slumber.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
 
A shiny black motorcycle sped down a long country road. the driver was going 30 over, but he was loving it. the wind cut into him and blew his silvery-white hair backwards. it'd been in a ponytail since he drove off from home, and it looked like he just put it up. besides the fact that the wind felt pretty good, he was really pissed. he woke up to the sound of a phone ringing in his ear. his older brother told him that he was needed at his castle. 'feh, stupid bastard.' he was woken around noon, and now the sun was setting in the sky. it was probably 3:00 or so. inuyasha took his precious time. who cared if sesshoumaru blew a gasket? he sure as hell didn't. the tops of the castle came into veiw. Even though sesshoumaru was a man with class, inuyasha hated the inside of his castle. it was creepy, and reminded him of a tomb. well, the cellar and most of the unreserved rooms. he was also jealous because his father gave him the family castle. it'd been in the Tyoco family for generations.
 
riding up to the front gate, inuyasha slowed the Tensaigea down. lifting off his helmet, inuyasha combed back his stray hair with his hands. he rolled Tensaigea foreward a little, and pressed the cold metal button against the brick wall by the gate. sighing, he waited for a servant to answer. impatiant, inuyasha pressed the button a couple of hundred times more. "YES!" inuyasha put his helmet back on. "let me in." the servant paused a moment. "who is this? do you have an apointment with lord sesshoumaru?" inuyasha smirked. "yeah, i have an apointment." the servant was also getting impatiant. "who are you?" inuyasha felt like punching the shit out of the servant. 'let me the fuck in already.' "inuyasha! my brother called me earlier today. who the fuck do you think i am? the toothfairy?" he heard sesshoumaru's voice through the intercom. 'stupid bastard.' "inuyasha, stop harrasing my servants and get inside. you already wasted enough of my time with your babbling." nobody could mistake sesshoumaru's cold heartless voice. "whatever." the gate opened and inuyasha sped through, gliding up to the castle doors.
 
inuyasha laid his helmet on his bike that he parked by the fountain. it was almost as if he was standing in a fairytale world. the flowers, shrubbery, and trees were almost perfect. they stood out in the grounds. walking briskly up the marble steps, inuyasha pounded his fist on the huge double doors. 'what the fuck is taking him so long?' the doors opened, and sesshoumaru stood there, looking as agitated as ever. "i would like it if you would come with me." sesshoumaru started walking down a long hallway, hair sweeping behind him. inuyasha "feh'd" then followed sesshoumaru. opening a door, sesshoumaru stood back. inuyasha stepped through and glared. it seemed that he was going to stay pretty long, by the looks of things. there was a glowing fire, and a couple of small lamps on, making the room a orange cheery glow.
 
"ok sesshoumaru, cut the crap. what do you want? i cant stay all night you know." sesshoumaru ignored him and walked over to the chair behind a huge cherry-oak desk. "inuyasha, if you would take a seat, we will begin with why i called you here." "feh." inuyasha sat down in a vacant chair that sat in front of sesshoumaru's desk. "ok, i've been having trouble with a servant of mine." sesshoumaru paused. inuyasha smirked. "the all powerful sesshoumaru is having problems with his servants, and asked ME to help him. i never thought the day would come. so waddya want me to do? i'll kick the guys ass for you, as long as i get to go home within the next half hour." sesshoumaru sighed. "inuyasha, it isn't as easy as you make it out to be. if it was a man, i'd be happy to comply a judgeable punishment, but this servant is different."
 
inuyasha looked slightly confused. "so your saying, that you're having trouble with a, female?" sesshoumaru stayed unusualy quiet, and inuyasha couldn't help but laugh. "what is so funny hanyou?" inuyasha put his hands up in front of him. " nothing, nothing! it's just that, why do you think that i could, uh, punish a woman? dont you think that i would break her in a zillion pieces?" sesshoumaru looked amused. "no inuyasha. her spirit is very high, and, i dont think you could, "break her", she's already tried to escape about twenty times in the past month. i've had her for three, so you can see the delima i'm in. she almost got away last night out my bedroom window. she's locked in the cellar right now." inuyasha was amused, and wanted to see for himself. "well come on. lets go see if i could break her in, shall we?" sesshoumaru grimaced. "foul choice in words little brother." "feh." they made their way down to the cellar.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
 
"just a little more. oooooh!" kagome fell backwards on her bottom on the cold brick floor. "ahhh. i think i bruised my ass." she sat up and rubbed her behind. "i almost made it too. maybee if i tried one more time." kagome went back to her previouse postition. she stood on the stool that sat under the window, and tried to squeeze herself through the metal bars. finally getting out past her rib cage, she smiled in triumph. "yeah! i'm ditching this place!" just then, the cellar door flew open, and lord sesshoumaru stood there. "where do you think your going servant?" kagome gave a small yelp as lord sesshoumaru forced the metal bars open and pulled her swiftly back in. he let go of her ankle's and she flew the short way across the room and hit the wall. she landed on the floor in a thump. moaning softly, she rolled off of her hurt side. "god sesshoumaru, now i see why you need help." kagome had never heard that voice before, and wondered who it was.
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
 
inuyasha pulled his cell out of his pocket and dialed a number. after about the third ring, a sleepy voice answered. "yeah, miroku? i need you to get over at my brothers castle. um, we seem to, uh, need you down here." listening to a reply, inuyasha smirked. "get your perverted ass down here, or i'll tell sango about that little something you hid under your bed." after yet, another reply, inuyasha was ready to chunk his cell across the room. "just get your ass over here monk!" with that, he closed the phone and slid it back in his pocket. leaning down, he rolled the girl over on her back.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
 
kagome bit back a yelp of pain. god's. this was lord sesshoumaru's brother? if they were related, then why in the world was he being so gentle? she felt cool fingertips check her wound. she had a small gash on her right side, and it hurt like hell! she gasped when he picked her up. wasn't he a lord also? he carried her out of the cellar and into a large furnished foyer. she looked up at him. gods he was gorgeous! Golden eyes scanned the room. he also had a tight, fit body. long silvery-white hair was pulled back into a ponytail.
 
he looked down at her and she looked away. she blushed and put on her indiferent expression. she learned it while immitating lord sesshoumaru, too his face nonetheless! the man laughed at her. she "humphed," and turned her face away. he gently sat her down on a sofa and lowered himself to his knees. "lift up your shirt." kagome paused, blushed, and lifted her shirt up to her ribcage.
 
he looked up into her eyes, and she looked away. he was still looking at her when the door opened, and a black haired man ran through. "sorry i'm late inuyasha. traffic was murder!" 'so his name is inuyasha.' inuyasha smirked. "yeah, too bad i didn't murder you instead. miroku, i think her wound is serious." miroku saw the beauty he overlooked. immediatly at her side, miroku smiled sexily.
 
"Hello dear woman. i'm miroku, a humble monk. i've come to heal your wounds. will you lift your shirt up please?" before kagome could get a reaction, miroku was hit upside the head with inuyasha's fist. "come on pervert, her shirt is lifted enough for you to see to her wounds. stop harrasing my brothers servant. all women for that matter." the monk smiled sheepishly. "i'm sorry fair lady, let me make it up to you." he leaned down to give kagome a kiss.
 
quick at reacting, kagome kneed him in the stomach and punched him in the face. miroku stumbled backwards, tripping on a table on the way. he fell over in a suprised heap.
 
she heard laughter, and turned around to face the one person she didn't want to mess with. perhaps he didn't notice, for he was laughing too hard. she quietly turned and tiptoed to the door, but felt strong arms wrap around her waist. she yelped when he swung her over his shoulder. he was careful as to not make her land on her hurt side, and she was greatful.
 
he sat her down and once more made her lift her shirt up. without waiting for the monk to come to, (he had been knocked out) inuyasha started to lick her wounds. her face flushed as she felt the menstrations he was doing. she wanted to moan, but was afraid as to what he would do to her. she didn't know if he was as abusive as lord sesshoumaru, but oh, he was being so gentle.
 
she stared at him for a minute, then shifted as she began to feel uncomfertable. he looked over his work, then stood up in victory. kagome felt her face flushed. he stood in front of her and smirked. "it seems that my brother doesn't like you much." kagome said nothing as she stared back at him with fire in her eyes.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
 
sesshoumaru couldn't believe it. 'my half-brother and a human? what is the world coming to?' he walked away leaving his fathers son and servant to fight as much as they pleased. as he made his way to his private bedroom quarters, kagura stepped out of their bedroom. (yes, they're married-FYI)
 
he stopped and she kissed him full on the mouth. "so, are they getting along any?" sesshoumaru frowned. "no, but i'm sure they will in time." kagura smiled. "good, because i worked hard at getting them paired up." sesshoumaru frowned again. "yes, i know." kagura smiled.
 
"i know you hate it, but they would be a good couple, and she's the one who will bring him out of his, um, sarcastic state." sesshoumaru nodded in agreement, but thought otherwise. 'you dont know about the hardheadedness of that hanyou. that miko is the same way.'
 
preparing for the worst of times with his half-brother, sesshoumaru followed his wife to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
 
inuyasha was lost in the look she was giving him. her stormy blue eyes stared at him in a look of hatred. "dont blame me for whatever my brother did." she still kept looking at him. inuyasha moved around, selfconcious. "WOULD YOU STOP LOOKING AT ME ALREADY!"
 
kagome jumped a little. then scowled. "i wasnt staring as much as you were yelling! you did what LORD sesshoumaru asked of you. please remove that monk from my sight on your way out." inuyasha stared at her in suprise.
 
"exscuse me?! i think that since i healed your wound," pointing at her side, which already healed. "you should lower your tone with me. i am lord sesshoumaru's brother, and i can do whatever the hell i want to in your presence. got that wench?!"
 
kagome looked at him wide eyed. "thank you for healing me." with that, she turned, which caused her hair to slap him in the face because of their closeness, and stalked her way to the front door.
 
"where the hell do you think your going?" kagome ignored him. inuyasha powerwalked after her. "answer me you wench!" kagome spun around. "i'm getting as far away as i can from here. sesshoumaru isn't around, and i think i should escape while i can."
 
she walked off again, and again, inuyasha followed her, only this time, with an amusing expression. "shouldn't you be calling him 'LORD' sesshoumaru? and i doubt you'll get away from him. you dont know how fast he is, and if your going on foot, then he'll probably slaughter your ass on the highway."
 
they were now outside. kagome turned towards his bike. "then you can ride my outta here." she put on the helmet and sat down. inuyasha looked at the tensaigua. "hell no!" kagome pleaded. "please!" "hell no wench!" kagome huffed. then she looked up in horror. she gasped, and inuyasha turned around, ready for anything to spring up at him.
 
nothing was there, and he heard his bike being started. he turned around and raced toward her. she sped off, leaving inuyasha running his youkai speed after her. "get back here bitch! you aint gonna steal my fucking bike!"
 
kagome sped up, but it didn't help in the least bit. inuyasha caught up and jumped on the back of his bike. he heard her yelp before throwing her off of his bike. he turned it around, and went back to the spot where he threw her. she wasnt there! he stopped his bike on the side of the road.
 
'damnit!' rolling his bike inside the forest, inuyasha searched for signs of the girl. "goddamnit! come out you fucking bitch!" inuyasha heard a noise behind him, and swiveled around into a fighting stance. "why the hell are you here?" the person addressed laughed.
 
"where is kagome? i have great plans for her." inuyasha smirked. "there's no way in fucking hell your going to get to her. your going to go through me first." the now enemy laughed hard at that.
 
"i will do no harm to her. all i want to do is make her ................" but he was cut off by loud screaming. "kagome!" they yelled in unision. for some odd reason, inuyasha felt a strange urge to protect her. they raced off to her rescue, kicking each other at every chance they got.
----------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
 
Authors Notes: if this chappie is confusing, then i apologize.
 
~strawberry blonde~