InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Affairs ❯ The Thought ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yes, I'm starting another story! You'd think I'd complete some of my other stories, but I don't!

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha!

 

The Thought

 

Miroku was sitting around camp, staring at Sango. 'God, she's beautiful!' He thinks, 'I think I love her, but I can't tell her! Maybe I should tell Inuyasha.' He gets up. "Inuyasha, may I speak to you privately, please?" He asks. Inuyasha gets up.

 

"Why privately?" He asks. Miroku gives him the look. Inuyasha shuts up and follows him.

 

"I wonder what that was all about." Kagome says.

 

"No idea!" Sango replies.

 

Elsewhere, Miroku turns to face Inuyasha. "Inuyasha, I just needed to tell someone! I think I'm falling in love with Sango!" He says.

 

"Then why don't you tell her?" Inuyasha asks.

 

"Well it's just that she always gets mad at me for doing something perverted! And she's so tough! She can just kill a demon without even trying!" Miroku says.

 

"So?" Inuyasha asks. Why was Miroku so nervous? It's not like he's never been beat up by Sango before! What was his problem with this?

 

"She's so manly! It sort of makes me think she's, you know, lesbian." Miroku says. Inuyasha looks puzzled.

 

"Lesbian? Are you sure?" He asks.

 

"No, but she's always alone with Kagome. Maybe they're having an affair." Miroku suggests. Inuyasha is wide eyed.

 

"I think you may be right!" He says, "There is only one way to prove it!"

 

"And how might that be?" Miroku asks.

 

"We spy on them!" Inuyasha says.

 

TBC…

 

OMG! This is going to be crazy! Please review!