InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets Revealed ❯ Secrets ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Who owns Inu-Yasha? Not me!

Kagome wakes up in a cold sweat. "Another bad dream. That's the third one this week! And it always ends with.............." Kagome trailed off. She didn't feel like saying it aloud, after all, Miroku could be peeping at her... AGAIN!


She heard footsteps and readied herself to slap Miroku. Wait, that isn't Miroku, it's, it's, wait, nevermind.... it's Miroku alright. Kagome pretended she was asleep real quick. Miroku leaned over her and Kagome slapped him real hard right across the face about 3 times. "It's nice to see you, too," muttered Miroku.

"Well, you deserved to get slapped, you were peeping! You peeping Tom!!!"

"No, I wasn't!" came Miroku's lie.

"Oh, yeah? Then why did you come here?" asked Kagome.

"Uhh... business?"

"Just get the hell out of my room, or should I leave another handprint on your face?!"

"Okay, okay... geeze..." muttered Miroku as he was leaving Kagome's room.

God, Miroku is such a hentai! Can't he ever act like a normal houshi?! Honestly..., as Kagome was thinking about how much of a pervert Miroku was, she fell asleep.

~*THE NEXT DAY*~

Kagome woke up to Shippou yelling,"OW! INU-YASHA! THAT HURT!"

Then Kagome walked to wear she heard the noise *which was next to the river* and yelled "SIT!" And then went inside her "room" and got changed into her uniform. Then, she walked to where everyone else was and said,"Hey, Sango! Want to go and take a walk? I've got to talk to you real quick."

"Sure! Just let me get a quick bath," came her reply. Oops... big mistake. She forgot Miroku was right there. She gave Miroku an evil look and said,"By the way... if I catch you at this river while I'm bathing... it'll be the last sight you'll see!!" Miroku muttered something and walked away. She agreed to meet Kagome at the Bone Eater's Well after she was done bathing, which should be 20 minutes.

As Kagome was walking, she noticed Inu-Yasha in a near-by tree. "Whatcha doin' up there, Inu-Yasha?" Kagome yelled up to him.

"What's it to you?" Inu-Yasha back at Kagome.

Oh, yeah, he wants to act all cocky, well, "SIT!"yelled Kagome. Inu-Yasha came falling to the ground. It left a BIG mark/hole in the ground. Heh, just what Inu-Yasha needed, thought Kagome as she was walking towards the forest where the Bone Eaters Well was located.

Inu-Yasha ran up to Kagome. "HEY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" He shouted at her.

"What's wrong with me?! Oh, I'm sorry, I just get a little PISSED when someone starts acting cocky towards me when I was nothing but nice to them today!" spat Kagome.

"What do you mean, 'nothing but nice'?! You yelled "SIT!" once you woke up! I'm not the one who started getting cocky, Kagome!"

"Well, I only yelled that because you were taking advantage of me being asleep by picking on poor little Shippou! What did that cute, little kitsune ever do to you?!" Inu-Yasha mumbled something. "What was that?" asked Kagome. Inu-Yasha mumbled again. "You're still mumbling, Inu-Yasha! C'mon. Spit it out!"

"Nevermind, nevermind......" was Inu-Yasha's reply.

"NO! I want to know what Shippou said! NOW......" She had that dangerous tone in her voice. But that wouldn't scare Inu-Yasha.
"You won't get anything out of me! Forget I said anything!" And with that, Inu-Yasha ran off.

"God, Inu-Yasha's so stubborn.... but I still lo--" but Kagome shook her head. What am I saying? Yuck, me like Inu-Yasha? ON ANOTHER PLANET! Kagome thought. Now, with her head clear, she walked off to the Bone Eaters Well. She waited until Sango got there. After Sango got there, they began talking.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" asked Sango.

"Well, it's embarassing...." Kagome trailed off.

"No, Kagome, please continue. Your secrets are safe with me."

"Well, it's just that I've been having these strange dreams each night... and well... they always end with Inu-Yasha having to choose which one of us--meaning Kikyo or me--he wants to marry. And, well, he chooses Kikyo and when he does, I always well... *blush* I always say,'No! Inu-Yasha... I love you."