InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets Revealed ❯ Who will Kagome Choose??? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Are you kidding?" Miroku asked in shock.

"Of course I am monk! Couldn't you tell that I said that in a sarcastic tone of voice! Feh! Humans are so idiotic!" Inu-Yasha lied.

"Oh, okay, good. For a second there I thought that you were serious..." Miroku said believing that Inu-Yasha didn't have feelings for Kagome. *Which Inu-Yasha DOES, he just changed his mind because he knew Miroku would open his big mouth to Kagome*

"Night Inu-Yasha," Miroku waved good-bye to Inu-Yasha as he walked off to his hut. Inu-Yasha walked slowly to the hut. He was just thinking. If only he would've told Kagome about his feelings before! Then Kagome would be HIS! And not that dumb-ass, Hojo's! Why does this sort of stuff always have to happen to Inu-Yasha??

~*THE NEXT DAY*~
Sango and Kagome woke to Shippou singing/yelling,"INU-YASHA AND KAGOME, SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! FIRST COMES LOVE! THEN COMES MARRIAGE! THEN COMES KAGOME PUSHING A BABY CARRIAGE!"

"Shippou, I swear to gods! You are going to wish that you were never born when I'm through with you!" Inu-Yasha yelled at Shippou through gritted teeth.

Kagome asked Sango sleepily,"You know what to do?"


"Yep," Sango said getting up and dressing. She grabbed her boomerang and hit Inu-Yasha on the head and said,"You're not touching a hair on this little kitsune's head!" And walked back to where Kagome and her hut was. "Got it taken care of," she said to Kagome and went back to sleep. *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* "That bi--" Inu-Yasha couldn't finish his sentence 'cause right then one of Shippou's little 'songs' began. "MIROKU AND SANGO SITTING IN A HUT! K-I-S-S- I-N-G! FIRST COMES LOVE! THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES SANGO PUSHING A BABY CARRIAGE!"

"I like the tune of this song..." Miroku said.

"I can tell..." mumbled Inu-Yasha. "It's almost noon and those girls are still sleeping! I'm going in there to wake them up." Inu-Yasha stormed into Kagome & Sango's hut. "IT'S TIME TO GET UP!!" Inu-Yasha yelled!

"Sit..." Kagome mumbled and Inu-Yasha fell to the ground.

"You witch... KAGOME! GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW!!" Inu-Yasha yelled.

"Whatever, Inu-Yasha. Sit." That happened about another ten times and finally Sango butted in.

"Okay, Kagome, let's just get up. Inu-Yasha won't give up. Get out, Inu-Yasha," Sango said trying to get the noise to stop.

"Fine..." Kagome said. Inu-Yasha walked out of the hut and mouthed witch to Kagome and turned around and started walking. Sango closed the door and Kagome yelled,"SIT BOY!"

And Inu-Yasha fell to the ground. "Okay, I'm ready for today."

"Kagome, I still can't believe that you kissed Hojo! It must've been romantic," Sango said to Kagome as they were getting dressed.

"Believe me, it was!" Kagome said happily. "Oh, yeah, I think that Inu-Yasha was jealous! He was acting all mean to mean after he saw us kissing!"

"I know... I have always thought he had feelings for you!" Sango said truthfully.

"Yeah, but the thing is... who am I going to choose? I have ALWAYS had feelings for Inu-Yasha... but Hojo is nice too.... Oh, why me?" Kagome said in a whiny tone of voice.