InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets Revealed ❯ Sanog and Miroku ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I know that in the last chapter, we left off at Kagome and Inu-Yasha at the cave where Naraku died. BUT, it's back at camp where houshi-sama and Sango are. Later in this chapter we'll get back to Kag/Inu. Now it's San/Mir. Yep, this fanfic is also a San/Mir one 'cause they're great characters, too!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Miroku started to get up. "Inu-Yasha didn't have to be so loud when he woke up..." Miroku thought aloud.

He got up and walked over to Sango. Sango looked over at him and gave him that "Try anything and you die" look. Miroku sighed. He walkd over to Sango and sat next to her. "Yes, Miroku?" Sango asked, rolling her eyes.

"Well, I would like to ask you a question," Miroku said, picking Sango's hand up and started to stroke it.

Sango pulled back her and and said "No, Miroku, I will not bear your child."

"No, it's not that. Why does everyone always think I'm asking them if they will bear my child?" Miroku asked, in annoyance.

"Because you always do!" Sango said back.

"Oh, yes. Well, this is serious," Miroku said, taking Sango's hand in his. He looked deep into her eyes and then said "Sango... look. I love you. I always have."

'Whoa, where did this come from? Is Miroku joking? Is he just doing this out of perverted feelings?' Sango thought. "Are you serious?"

"Very serious, m'lady," Miroku replied, still looking into her eyes and started to stroke Sango's hand.

"Well, umm... umm..." Sango didn't know what to say. "Umm... Well, Miroku, I--" Sango was interrupted by a kiss from Miroku. Sango's eyes widened, but then started to kiss him back. Then, after about two seconds, they took a break and Sango looked into Miroku's eyes. "I love you, too." And then they started to make out for a 10 minutes.

*A/N-Don't review and call me sick for what's about to happen. And don't review and tell me that Sango and Miroku moved WAY too fast... 'cause this is my fanfic and I can do whatever I want! Oh, yeah, it's NOT lemon, either!! *

Miroku looked into Sango's eyes and asked her "Are you sure you're ready for this?"

"I think so, I've never done this before," Sango admitted.

"It's okay if you don't want to."

"No, I do," Sango said, truthfully.

And then, Sango and Miroku walked to the hut Miroku and Inu-Yasha were sharing and then they made love.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

"Thanks, Kagome," Inu-Yasha said, collecting the Sacred Jewel shards that Kagome had just pointed out.

"No, problem, Inu-kun," Kagome said, walking up to Inu-Yasha and pushing his bangs out of the way, gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you, Kagome," Inu-Yasha said, kissing Kagome.

"I also love you," Kagome said back, kissing him again. That's when they started to make out for the second time in their relationship. After about, 13 minutes of making out, they stopped to take a break.

"I love you and I should claim you now. Before any other yokai claim you, I shall first," Inu-Yasha declared.

"Here? Now?" Kagome asked, surprised.

"Yes, Kagome. Gomen, but when Naraku captured you, I felt like my whole world was falling apart. I was afraid he might claim you, before I could. You are my woman, and no one else's," Inu-Yasha said to Kagome.

"Okay, I guess we could," Kagome said, reluctantly. Then, her and Inu-Yasha made love.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~* Gomen for the thing that happened between Sango,Miroku and Kagome,Inu-Yasha. I just figured that would happen in the anime if all the things before had happened... sorry for any inconvenience.