InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Secrets Revealed ❯ The end... or is it? ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, we have finally reached the final chapter, but do not forget about the sequal! I plan on posting the sequal pretty soon after this chapter is posted! I can't wait! I think I'm more excited and anxious than you, the readers! That's a first. And.... if you want the sequal, just go to my user profile and check for a new fanfic. In the summary it will say "Sequal to Secrets Revealed!" Oh, yes, to I am Sango (reviewer for... I think it was chapter 18) Kagome doesn't carry those pregnancy test thingies around in her backpack, lol. She ran to Modern Japan and got them, I just didn't feel like writing that in the story, forgive my laziness...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

Kagome and Inu-Yasha arrived at Kaede's hut three minutes later. Kagome told Kaede how they collected all the Shikon no Tama shards and that she, as well as Inu-Yasha, Miroku, and Sango, would be going to modern Japan. Kaede understood that the babies on the way should be raised in "better surroundings". *A/N-Kaede knows that Kagome and Sango are pregnant 'cause Kagome told her* Kagome thanked Kaede for understanding. Inu-Yasha actually said good-bye to Kaede.

Kagome hugged Kaede good-bye and hopped on Inu-Yasha's back and a few minutes later, arrived at their camp.

"How'd Lady Kaede take it?" Sango asked.

"Pretty well, actually. She understood and agreed that our new born babies should be raised in better sourroundings," explained Kagome.

"Good," Sango said with a relieved sigh.

"Why are you so relieved? We don't need her approval!" Inu-Yasha yelled to Sango.

"Well, I'm glad that she's not mad. No need to be so testy, Inu-Yasha," Sango said coldly.

Inu-Yasha folded his arms and said "Feh!".

Kagome whispered to Sango,"Sorry about Inu-Yasha. He can be such an idiot sometimes..." Sango giggled and agreed.

"We should gather our things," Miroku suggested. Shippou, Kagome, Sango and Inu-Yasha agreed. *A/N-Whoa. Inu-Yasha agreeing on something. That's a first....* Shippou, Inu-Yasha, Miroku walked to their hut and Sango, Kagome walked to theirs.

Shippou packed all of his crayons, papers, and drawings. Miroku packed all his playboy magazines *A/N-LOL, I just had to put that in...* and robes. Inu-Yasha didn't pack anything except a picture of Kagome in a dress that had sakura blossoms on it. The picture had been given to him the previous night. Kagome just took her yellow backpack and all of its contents. And Sango packed her demon exterminating outfit, her Hikartsu *I think that's what it's called...* and (of course) Kirara. (She didn't actually pack Kirara, but she was bringing Kirara with her to Modern Japan.)

After five minutes of packing they met up at the river. "Hey, guys," Kagome greeted. "All ready for modern Japan?"

Inu-Yasha said,"Of course."

Miroku said,"As long as my fair Sango is going."

"I'm going!" Sango said quickly.

"So am I!" Shippou cut in.

Kagome grinned at her friends. "Okay then, let's go."

They walked a little bit and ten minutes later arrived at the Bone Eater's Well.

"This is it," Kagome said, smiling.

"D'you got the Shikon no Tama?" Inu-Yasha asked them.

"I do," Kagome said, taking the shining jewel out of her yellow backpack.

"Good." Inu-Yasha said as Kagome put the jewel back in her backpack and then slung the backpack behind her shoulder. Inu-Yasha kissed Kagome for a few seconds and told her how much he loved her. Miroku did the same to Sango. Shippou just pretended to throw up at the sight and then hugged Kagome and Sango.

Inu-Yasha grabbed Kagome's hand. Miroku grabbed Sango's hand. That's when all five of the friends jumped into the well, belongings and all.

But little did they know, that Sesshomaru, Rin, and Rubi *A/N-Rubi is Sesshomaru's girlfriend. Hey, even Fluffy deserves some action! ^_~* were lurking in the shadows, and jumped in after them. And some other demons you may recognize......

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*

That's the end of Secrets Revealed! Keep checking my user profile on fanfiction.net to read the sequel!