InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sekia the Hanyou ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Sekia the Hanyou
 
Summery
 
Why is it that Sekia cannot remember anything about her past before she was 5? Why does she look the way she does? Who is she? Does she have any family? And why does she look so much like our own white-haired hanyou and yet in other ways so different? Well you'll have to read to find out.
 
 
 
 
`Thinking'
“Talking”
Narration
 
 
Prologue
 
In the time of day long ago there was a young girl named Sekia. She was much different than others thought. When she was just 5 after their mother died she was brought to the future completely forgetting who she was. As time went on she had a normal life. At least that's what everyone thought. She made friends with people easily but she always had a secret that no one knew of not even her closest of friends Kagome. Kagome thought it was a bit strange that Sekia had Silver hair with blood red streaks. She never asked about it because she knew Sekia would tell her when she was ready. They where both the same age of 15 yr. old and still Kagome has never seen Sekia without a hat on. In school Sekia was in the Kendo club and she was the best. She even did many other sports like basketball, volleyball, and martial arts. And here the story starts for this is Sekia's story.
 
Chapter 1 : Down the well
 
(Sekia's View)
 
Why is it that ever since I was 5 I don't know what's happened I have no memory before I was 5 years old? I'll just have to find this out on my own and who knows maybe I'll find family or something that would make my life more interesting. But for now I'll just have to settle with school and old normal boring life. I just don't know who I am. I mean why and how do I look the way I am. What did my Parents look like? Do I even have any family or are they all dead. All I know is death.
 
As the bell for the end of school rang Sekia was knocked from her thoughts. Her friend Kagome asked, “ Would you like to come to my house so we can study for our test tomorrow?" Since Sekia had nothing better to do she said, " Sure I probably need it anyway let's go."
 
As they made their way toward the Sunset Shrine they both felt a strong presence toward the Well house.
They both froze and look at each other knowing they both felt the same thing. They both walked toward the well house with caution. As they opened the door to the well house they saw a blue glow in the well. As they got closer Kagome sensed a demonic aura. When they were right in front of the well a giant centipede demon broke through the wards that sealed the well for eternity. The demon with its 6 arms pulled them in sensing strong powers.
 
When they were pulled in a strong rage built up in Sekia tell her to protect Kagome. So with her claw like nails she attacked the demon enough to let go of them both. The blue light that mysteriously came into the well stunned them. When light stopped they looked up not seeing the well house. Sekia knew they were not at home by the different scents that came into her nose. They climbed out of the well and were face to face with a nice green forest instead of streets and cars. There was no pollution from what Sekia smelled. When they looked around they saw no sign of the centipede demon to their relief.
 
Chapter 2 : Meeting Inuyasha
 
They walked along a dirt trail formed from people walking there many times. They walked for what seems like about a half-hour until they were in front of a huge tree. They walked around it when they saw a boy about their age that looked a lot like Sekia. He had strange red clothing and the strange thing that caught both of their eyes was the dog-ears on top of his head.
 
(Sekia's view)
 
That's strange he looks just like me except he doesn't have red streaks like I do. What happened to him I wonder? Why does he have an arrow through his chest? Is he dead? No. He has no heartbeat but he does not smell dead. That arrow must be a spell. Putting him in a death sleep. Man to think there was something helpful from Kagome's grandpa's jabbering. I wonder if I can take that arrow out and awake him.
 
(Kagome's view)
 
Why does this boy look so much like Sekia? I'm confused. And is that an arrow sticking out of his chest? Are those dog-ears on his head? They look so cute? I wonder if that's why Sekia always wears a hat.
 
 
(Narrator's View)
As Sekia reached for the arrow it shocked her like there was a barrier. She thought about it thinking I probably got shocked because I'm a hanyou. I'll have Kagome try and pull the arrow out. "Kagome go up to the tree and pull out the arrow from that boy." Sekia said. As Kagome walked closer to the tree she answered back, " O.K. I'll try but if it shocked you then what makes you think I can pull out the arrow?" Sekia just watched answering, "Just do it and don't make a fuss. If you do I'll tell you why it probably shocked me k."Kagome knowing Sekia for her being hot headed did as she was told. She walked up to the tree and she was expecting to get shocked. When she was about to pull out the arrow the boy suddenly opened his eyes and if looks could kill she would be way past dead. Sekia seeing this walked up asking, " Hey dude who are you and why do you look so much like me?" The boy just stared at Sekia and Kagome saying," How the fuck should I know why I look like you, you stupid wench and why do you want to know who I am?Both girls were enraged with the boy's rude behavior. “Just tell me who you are or I'll make you!”Sekia practically screamed in his face. The boy just looked at her strait in the eyes knowing that Sekia would go in with her threat though doubting she could harm him in any way answered, “ I'm Inuyasha there are ya happy now wench?” Sekia still having anger answered, “ I guess for now but you still need to work on your attitude.” Kagome spoke up in a sarcastic, mater of fact tone, “ Sekia you shouldn't be talking you have a bad attitude also.” “ What's that suppose to mean?!” Sekia said in an annoyed tone. Inuyasha getting very annoyed and angry with the girls' bickering yelled, “ Who are you (to Sekia) and why are you here Kikyo in those strange clothes?” Both girls yelled at him at the same time, “ Who the heck (Kagome) in nine hells (Sekia) is Kikyo?”
 
Chapter 3: Introductions & Surprises
 
Inuyasha shocked that Kagome was not Kikyo said, “ If your not Kikyo then who the hell are you?” “ We won't tell you anything you tell us who the hell Kikyo is?” Sekia said right back in his face. Inuyasha being the his usual stubborn self “ She's no one you need to know about, she (looking at Kagome) just looks a lot like her that's all.”
“ Fine, be that way I am Sekia and she is Kagome Higurashi.” “ O.K, now can you get me off this damn tree?” Inuyasha said impatiently. Kagome walked up to him and put her hand on the arrow expecting to get shocked. Instead it just in a way evaporated in her hand letting Inuyasha off the tree. Then out of no where a strange aura was sensed. A witch came out of the forest. No one could see her face when she said, “ The ones who look the same yet not are now reunited once again as the twins they once were. Now they will destroy a great evil only they can't do together with the aid of a cursed monk, an orphaned kitsune, and the last demon slayer. The most important they need is the reincarnation of the Shikon no Tama's protector. The one who knows not who she is will find great love in a wolf.” As the wind blew she turned to ashes into the wind.
 
“What the fuck was that all about?” Inuyasha and Sekia both said confused about what just happened. Kagome thinking I wonder, “ Sekia take off your hat!” “ Why do I need to take it off?” “Because I think I know what the witch meant. The ones who look the same yet not are now reunited once again, don't you get it. You two both look alike and yet you don't. Just do it!!!!” “ O.K. you don't need to bit my head off.” As Sekia takes off hat two dog-ears appear on her head. Kagome says triumphantly, “ I knew it!” “What the fuck do you know she looks nothing like me. She has dog-ears too what's that suppose to mean she's my twin or something. My sister died long ago when I was 5.” Inuyasha said annoyed. Sekia than spoke up finally getting what Kagome was thinking, “ Inuyasha I think I am your twin because I don't remember anything before I was 5 and if you take out the red in my hair I look just like you. Not to mention we both smell almost the same.” Inuyasha smells, “ You're right. What was your name again?”
“My name is Sekia.” “Now I know you're my twin. My sister's name was Sekia I just liked calling her Akuma instead.” “You know that's what my friends call me. It always sounded familiar. Now I know why. Nice ta meet ya bro.” “ Same here”
 
So Sekia, Inuyasha, & Kagome began their journey. Inuyasha and Kagome still seemed to hate each other and when they were in an argument the centipede lady came out and cut Kagome's side the jewel fell out (If you don't know what jewel I'm talking about you are a fucking idiot!). The centipede ate it. Kagome used her bow and arrows hit the centipede along with the jewel shattering it to a hundred or more pieces. The start another journey collecting the shards and run into Shippo, Miroku, Sango and Kirara. They all have the same adventures as in the episodes except on their way when Inuyasha gets his sword there was also another one that looked the same. Together they could use twin attack (You'll find out later).