InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Unleased ❯ Prologue PART 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue Part 2-

It all started with a beautiful and wonderful queen. Travelers all over the world would come see her, most of them not knowing about her terrible past. Some of her people knew her as the `Firefly of Death' because she had been the one who killed millions. To the people's joy, the queen suddenly stopped her terror and gave birth to a child that would never know what she could have been.

Before the Queen died, she gave her baby girl to a kind family. Sadly, the child, 6 years of age, watched her family die by a wolf demon. A year later, the girl lost her life by the same monster. Except, she was brought back to life by a being that looks almost human. But this man was far from it. This man was called, Sesshoumaru. He was a great and powerful demon that raised the child for 10 years. However, as the years dwelled on, their relationship may become more than a father and child's.

~~~

Hello All!!! :) Anyway, this is PART 2 of my great story. I'm really hoping you guys like it. I'm not the best writer but, hey...I'm trying! So read, enjoy, and review!!