InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Unleased ❯ Confession ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Confession

Seven days went past and there still was no word from Rin.

"Where are you?" Sesshoumaru whispered, as he looked out his castle window. "Jaken, I'm going to look for Rin. Stay here until I get back. If Rin shows up, lock her in her room."

"Sir, let me help you." Jaken asked.

Sesshoumaru gave him an odd look and left the castle without another word. Jaken knew if he spoke against his master's wish, he would be killed.

~~~

Sesshoumaru walked out into the forest and looked in all the places he thought Rin would be. Soon, he came upon a waterfall and heard movement somewhere in the water. He moved himself behind a rock and looked over the side. He saw Rin standing in the water was about to call out to her when he noticed she was beginning to remove her kimono. Sesshoumaru bent back down and watched her in silence. //Her skin looks so soft.// Sesshoumaru thought but quickly erase the filling. "What am I thinking?" Sesshoumaru whispered to himself. It was obviously he was too loud, because he heard the water move suddenly.


"Who's there?" Rin yelled.

When he didn't answer she asked again.

"I said who's there? If you're watching me, you will not live long to tell others. You better come out because if I find you, you will truly be sorry." Rin shouted, grabbing her clothes.

"Well, if you won't come out, I'll just have to come to you!" Rin said, walking over towards Sesshoumaru's hiding place.

"Don't move!" Sesshoumaru ordered.

"Why not?" Rin asked, coming closer.

"Because... I'll kill you!" Sesshoumaru yelled,

Rin smirked and stopped in her place, "That's okay. I don't have anything to live for… I can't even get my master to find me."

"Who said I didn't find you?" Sesshoumaru whispered.


"What? Did you just say they found me?" Rin asked.

"She must have gotten her good hearing skills from me. Glad to know I taught her something." Sesshoumaru smirked, coming from his hiding place. Rin gasped in surprised and bowed.

"You came to look for me, Sesshoumaru-sama." Rin smiled.

//She looks so happy. Why is my heart beating so fast? I never felt like this before.// Sesshoumaru thought, watching Rin come closer to him.

"Sesshoumaru-sama ... you... I... I... Hate You!" Rin yelled, slapping him.

"What was that for?" Sesshoumaru yelled, grabbing his face.

"You were spying on me, you pervert. How dare you, and to think I..." Rin quickly gasped and gave him a deep bow. She gave him an apology over and over, "Sesshoumaru-Sama, I'm so sorry for hitting you. I did- wait, you didn't do anything back!" Rin said eyes wide.

"Why would I do anything?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"Sesshoumaru-sama? You would do something… you just wouldn't do… nothing." Rin said nervously.

"Maybe I have changed." Sesshoumaru smirked, coming closer to her.

"Ah!" Was all Rin could say as Sesshoumaru bent down to face her.

"Rin, I'm sorry I made you feel like I didn't care." He said, taking her hand.

//Why is he being so... nice and caring?// Rin thought looking down at their hands.

"Rin, you're 17 years-old now and I've been worried about you. It's time for you to move on and start a family."

"No, I like it here with you. I don't care about starting a family or getting married. I just want to stay with you." Rin smiled.

"You can't do that." Sesshoumaru whispered.

Rin laughed, "To tell you the truth Sesshoumaru-sama. I have always-" Rin started but Sesshoumaru put a finger on her lips.

He put his arms around her and looked into her eyes. "Rin, I always-"

"LORD SESSHOUMARU!" Jaken yelled, from behind some bushes.

"Jaken! What are you doing here?" Sesshoumaru yelled, almost pushing Rin over.

"I've been looking for you. It's been almost 6 hours!" Jaken cried.

"If I wanted you to look for me, I would have told you." Sesshoumaru yelled, kicking the little frog over.

~~~

Okay, do you smell some romance? Anyway, review and I'll love you forever. ^^