InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Unleased ❯ Power and Flirting Within!? ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: Power and Flirting Within!?

"Rinny-chan! Rinny-chan!" Kohaku cried.

"I'm coming, Kohaku." Rin yelled, running into the kitchen.

"Can you help me with this?" Kohaku asked, holding up a pole.

Rin grabbed the bottom and gave him a confused look, "What is this?"

"This pole is what's holding this room up. If it falls, everything and anything in here would be crushed."

Rin's eyes nearly popped out as Kohaku released his hold on it. "Hold it real tight. I'm going to get something to help hold the weight," Kohaku said, walking towards the door.

"Ko-Kohaku, I-I can't hold it," Rin yelled.

"Just a bit longer," Kohaku smiled.

"But I-" Rin yelled, as the pole slipped from her hands. She let out a scream and held her hands to her face. There was a brief moment of silence, but nothing happened.

"OH MY GOSH!" Rin screamed. Rin looked around panicked as everything around her froze in a falling position. Rin gasped, "It's f-floating!?"

"You're holding it with power," Kohaku smiled impressed.

"Po-POWER!? What power? I don't have any." Rin yelled.

"It seems like you do, you just didn't know about it," Kohaku smirked, pushing the pole and everything back to its place.

"But I'm just a human," Rin whispered looking down at the ground. Her brown eyes landed on Kohaku for some sort of respond, but he only stared at her.

"What is it?" Rin asked.


"Nothing!" Kohaku smiled.


"Nothing? Well, why are you looking at me like that?"


"Thinking!"


"About?"


"About how pretty you are!"

Rin's eyes widen, "What?"


"You're pretty, Rin." Kohaku smiled, coming closer to her.

Rin blushed, "I've never gotten a real complement from anyone before."

Kohaku smiled and put his arms around her, "Rin..." He whispered.

Rin looked into his eyes, "Yes?"


(A/N: Well, you people seem to be enjoying this... (you're still reading.) So, how about we see what Sesshoumaru-sama is doing RIGHT THIS MOMENT!)


"Lord Sesshoumaru, why are you looking for that human girl? I thought she was unimportant to you," Jaken asked running after him.

"She my seem unimportant to me, but I have to make sure she is ok. Don't worry Jaken, a human girl isn't going to take your place." Sesshoumaru laughed.

"MASTER, Please stop laughing... it's scary." Jaken cried.

Sesshoumaru smirked, guessing Jaken didn't get the joke.

"How do you plan on finding her master?" Jaken asked.

"I'm going to track her scent. You've been with me for years and you still haven't caught on?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"It isn't that, it's just..."

Sesshoumaru stopped and punched Jaken in the head.


"What was that for?" Jaken cried.


"You are lacking faith in me. Do you wish to die so soon?" Sesshoumaru asked.


"Sorry, master," Jaken cried.

Sesshoumaru and Jaken continued walking for a few more miles when Sesshoumaru stopped again.

"Jaken, what are you thinking?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"Thinking, Sir? What do you think I am thinking?" Jaken asked confused.

"You haven't talked in 20 minutes." Sesshoumaru said, turning to him.


Jaken played with the `staff of heads' nervously, "If you turned into a dog demon, sir, this trip could go a lot fast. It just seemed odd that you haven't."

Sesshoumaru ran his fingers through his hair, "Considering I'm half human right now, I don't have the power to turn into my true form. However, I still have a great sense in smell. Don't you pay attention to anything? We just went over this," Sesshoumaru asked.

"Sorry again, Lord Sesshoumaru." Jaken cried, bowing.

Sesshoumaru turned from the frog youkai and sighed. He knew he lacked a majority of his power, but he had to find Rin, know matter what happened.