InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Senshi Unleased ❯ Power of an Angle ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Power of an Angle


"Lord Sesshoumaru?" Jaken yelled, watching in shock as his lord jumped.

Sesshoumaru hopped down the cliff as fast as he could to catch up with Rin's falling body.

He suddenly lost sight of her and looked around in fright, "Where is she?"

He looked down into the dust and saw a flashing light. He called out her name and was about to continue his way down, but a black wing caught his eyes.

Rin's body was slowly rising to the top, as Sesshoumaru stared in amazement. Rin's body gave off a dark glow and her wings flashed black and purple. Her eyes were close, so she didn't see Sesshoumaru as she passed him. Sesshoumaru quickly made his way back to the top and watching in amazement as Rin's body landed next to Kohaku.

Kohaku brushed one of her wings and Rin opened her eyes, wings disappearing in the process.

"What happened?" Rin asked.

"You flew back up the cliff. You used your power," Kohaku smiled, hugging her.

Rin tried to move but a pain shot up her leg. Kohaku saw her flinch and looked down at her leg. It was bleeding and a cut was across it.

"You must have hit it when you were falling," Kohaku said, picking her up.

"Put her down you bastard," Sesshoumaru growled to himself.

Kohaku looked at her for a moment and began walking back towards the village. Sesshoumaru sat there with rage and shock filling his body.

"Master?" Jaken yelled, coming down the hill.

"She has powers?" Sesshoumaru said, watching the couple walk away.

He felt a rage burn inside of him as he watched the human boy hold her, but he knew Rin was safe. He had to give the boy that much... but something inside of him wouldn't let him leave her so easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, I'm gonna be writing more, so I hope you stay and you like! This is my 1st Sess/Rin fic and the 1st fic I ever wrote chapters 2! I really hope you like~ PLease review so I know what you think!
Cya~and Thanx~~