InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru And The Land Of The Dragons. ❯ The psychic dragon. ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer I don't own Inuyasha.

Kewsithydemon: ok I'll slow down thanks for the tip.
Yami Yugi Girl: Thanks for the WOW I'm glad you like my story.
Chapter5
The psychic dragon.

In the morning Kyla and Sesshomaru woke up in each others arms. Kyla smiled and said "good morning handsome." Sesshomaru stretched and said " good morning beautiful." He put his hand on Kyla's flat stomach and sensed that she's pregnant. Sesshomaru smiled and got out of bed. Kyla got out bed also and followed Sesshomaru to the kitchen. Sesshomaru made breakfast. Kyla looked at Sesshomaru and asked "why are you smiling so much." Sesshomaru turned around and said "I can sense that you are pregnant."
"I know I can sense it too." said Kyla smiling.
Sesshomaru gave Kyla a kiss on the lips and asked "can you tell me where the psychic dragon is?"
"He lives in the dark forest." Do you really want to go see him?" asked Kyla.
"Yes I do I've always wondered what ever happened to my mother. Oh and I almost forgot to ask about your sword." said Sesshomaru.
"It was my mother's sword. I found it next to her dead body. My sword's name is Tasika." said Kyla.
Sesshomaru lowered his head and said "I hope I didn't upset you." Kyla shook her head and said "no you didn't." After talking Sesshomaru went to the dark forest. He walked until he saw a huge purple dragon. Sesshomaru stopped in front of the dragon and asked "are you the psychic dragon?"
"Yes I am My Lord. What do you need?" asked asked the dragon.
"I've always what has happened to my mother." said Sesshomaru?
The dragon sighed and concentrated. Suddenly he said "your mother is still alive she live on the coast of China." Sesshomaru nodded and said "thank you very much." As Sesshomaru turned around the dragon said "for my service you need to give me something in return."
"Like what?" asked Sesshomaru not looking at the dragon.
"I want your first born son." said the dragon.
"No way I'm giving you my first son." spat Sesshomaru.
"Then I'll kill you." said the dragon.
"No no you'll get my son." said Sesshomaru sighing.
As Sesshomaru walked to the meadows. He decided not to tell Kyla about his deal with a dragon. Sesshomaru walked up to Asher and asked "hay Asher can you take me to China?" Asher nodded and said "sure My Lord." Sesshomaru got on Asher's back. Asher flapped his wings and took off. They flew in silence all the way to China. Asher landed on the China coast. Sesshomaru got off the dragon's back. He went up the coast asking if anyone has seen a female demon with white hair and yellow eyes. His mother also has a blue crescent moon mark on her forehead. So far the villagers have no idea who he's looking for. He was about up when he saw a demoness. She is tall has long white hair. Sesshomaru walked up to her hoping that she has yellow and the marking on her forehead. He stopped and asked "excuse me what's your name?" The demoness turned around and smiled. She has yellow eyes and the moon mark.
"My name is Sasha. What do you want?" asked the demoness.
"Were you a mate of the demon lord Inutaishou?" asked Sesshomaru.
"Yes I was but he left me because I killed to many humans." said Sasha.
"I and the son you had with Inutaishou. I'm Sesshomaru." he said.
Sasha was so overwhelmed that she gave Sesshomaru a hug. After hugging him she asked "how is your father? And how are you?" Sesshomaru sighed and said "father has been died for over 200 years. And I'm fine."
"So your the lord of the western lands now." said Sasha.
"No my half brother is. I'm the lord of the dragons." explained Sesshomaru.
"Oh I see I'm very proud of you." said Sasha.
"Do you have a mate?" asked Sesshomaru.
Sasha nodded and turned to face the forest. She took a breath and yelled "Oh Pharaoh come here there's someone I want you to meet!" Sasha turned back around and said "he'll be here soon."
"Now tell me Sesshomaru do you have a mate? And are those your swords?" asked Sasha.
"Yes I do her name is Kyla. And this was father's sword Tenseiga. And my second sword is Tokijin. Inuyasha has Tetsusaiga." said Sesshomaru.
"Is Inuyasha your half brother?" asked Sasha.
"Yes he is." said Sesshomaru.
Suddenly a tall male dog demon came out of the woods and said "you called Sasha." Sasha turned to see her mate. Pharaoh is 5'9" he has long red hair and blue eyes. Sasha went to him and said "yes I called you. This is my son Sesshomaru." Pharaoh walked up to Sesshomaru and shook his hand.
"Hello Sesshomaru Sasha has told me about you." said Pharaoh.
"I'm just glad someone is treating my mother better than my father did." said Sesshomaru.
"I love your mother very much. I rely don't care if she kills humans." said Pharaoh.