InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru And The Land Of The Dragons 2. ❯ Sesshomaru vs. Inusashou. ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer I don't own Inuyasha.

Kewsithydemon: worry I think both Sesshomaru and Inusashou will be fine. But you'll have to read the chapter to find out.
Yami Yugi Girl: Thanks for the wows.
Chapter6
Sesshomaru vs. Inusashou.

Sesshomaru turned and walked toward the forest. While making out to his mate Inusashou heard footsteps and said "quick get dressed." He and Amarante got dressed.Just as they finished Sesshomaru appeared. Sesshomaru growled when he saw Inusashou with Amarante.
"I thought I told you when you were three. Never to see her again." said Sesshomaru angrily.
"Grandfather I love Amarante. And now she is my mate." said Inusashou boldly.
"What did you just say?" asked Sesshomaru.
"You heard me grandfather." said Inusashou.
Sesshomaru growled and looked Amarante and said "you poisoned my grandson's mind." He drew Tokijin and ran toward Amarante. Inusashou unsheathed Tasika and ran in front of Sesshomaru to protect Amarante. The two of then growled and started their sword fight. Amarante jumped up into a tree to stat out of the way. Inuashou and Sesshomaru are using their sword's strongest attacks. Every time either one attacked they would block. Inusashou to break Sesshomaru's armor. Then Sesshomaru and Inusashou used their attacks at the same time. The attacks collided and exploded. When the smoke cleared Amarante saw Inusashou and Sesshomaru lying on the ground.
"Mother come here quick!" yelled Amarante.
Sarayu came to her daughter she picked up Sesshomaru and Amarante picked up Inusashou. They took then to their hut. The Amarante went outside to get herbs. Sarayu has taught Amarante how to be a priestess. Together Sarayu and Amarante took care off Sesshomaru's and Inuashou's wounds. Amarante told her mother why Inusashou and Sesshomaru were fighting. When she got to her and Inusashou becoming mates. Sarayu smiled and said "I had a feeling you two would fall in love and become mates." It is now night so Sarayu and Amarante went to bed. Amarante laid down and went to sleep to Inusashou. In the morning when Sarayu and Amarante woke. They checked on Sesshomaru Inusashou. Then they built a fire. Amarante left to go get some food. She returned with a deer. Sarayu cooked the meat then they ate.
After eating Amarante laid down next to Inusashou. An hour later Sesshomaru came too. He looked over at Inusashou and growled when he saw Amarante. Sarayu shook her head and said "take it easy Lord Sesshomaru. If it weren't for me and my daughter. You and your grandson would be died."
"Humph if I was dieing Tenseiga would bring me back live." said Sesshomaru.
"Plus you didn't me explain about my daughter. When you found out she's half dog half wolf demon." said Sarayu.
"What is there to explain?" asked Sesshomaru.
"Well her characteristics. She doesn't act like a wolf demon at all. And on the night of a full moon instead of turning wolf demon. She losses her wolf demon powers and becomes dog demon." said Sarayu.
"I see I'm sorry I didn't left you explain." said Sesshomaru.
"It's ok Lord Sesshomaru." said Sarayu.
Just then Inusashou come too. He looked over at Sesshomaru then looked away. Sesshomaru sat up and said "Inusashou if you and Amarante want to be together. You have my blessing." Inusashou looked at Sesshomaru and asked "you mean you'll let me be with Amarante forever?"
"That's right Inusashou as long you're happy I'm happy." said Sesshomaru.
Inusashou woke Amarante and said "grandfather is going to let us be together." Amarante smiled and said "that wonderful." Sesshomaru stood and said "let's go home Inusashou. Oh and don't forget your mate." Sesshomaru, Inusashou and Amarante returned to the land of the dragons. Then they went up the mountain to the castle. Once in the they were greeted by Sesshomaru's family. Sesshomaru smiled and said "calm down we're fine." Everyone calmed down and went into the eating room to talk.
"Everyone I would like you to meet Inusashou's mate Amarante." said Sesshomaru.
"Hi Amarante and welcome to the family." said Kyla.
"Amarante this is my mate Kyla, my mother Sasha and her mate Pharaoh, my half brother Inuyasha and his mate Kagome, my daughter Sonya and her mate Adar, my son Soku and his mate Myra, and Inuyasha's son Inutoshi and his mate Valora." said Sesshomaru.
Amarante settled right in. Every day she would go visit her mother on demon island. With Inusashou by her side. She, Inusashou, and Sesshomaru's family lived happily.
The End!!!!