InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru's Full Sister ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha though I want to own Sesshomaru and Naraku and maybe Miroku T.T

At the shrine

“Well were all packed so lets head off.” Cheered kagome and Mie at the same time. They walked to the well house and Mie looked over the edge of the well and said, “I’m not jumping!” Then Kagome pushed her over the edge and she fell to the bottom but she did not go through. Kagome jumped in and there was a bright blue light that came from the well.

Feudal Japan


“Mommy’s back, Mommy’s back!!” Chimed Shippo happily. “Mommy, InuYasha went to the dead bitch again.” Shippo stated. “No foul language Shippo. You are not to imamate InuYasha.” Kagome growled. “Come on Kagome don’t be so hard on him.” Mie said. “Who is that?” Shippo asked pointing at Mie. “That’s my sister.” Kagome said they walked to the village in silence. “Sango, Miroku were back.” Yelled Kagome while coming into the hut. “Sango we have to visit Sesshomaru, but InuYasha isn’t aloud to come and this is my twin sister.” “Hi ya’ll!” Mie said in a funny accent. “Hi.” Sango and Miroku said. “Let’s get down to business.” Kagome said then a hoard of demons came. “No Naraku is coming! We had better go out of the village for the fight.” Yelled Kagome. They were in a field when they met up with Naraku. “My little Miko who is this?” he said while shooting a tentacle at Mie. “Hell no!!! You’re not hurting me.” Shouted Mie. All of a sudden, a whip made of poison cut all the tentacles that shot toward her. “Kagome!” InuYasha yelled while Kagome was too surprised. She ran to Naraku while being careful that her sent aurora was covered. She caught him by surprise. While Naraku was in shock Kagome took half of the jewel he had and ran while InuYasha dealt the final blow to Naraku. “Bitch I Will Return!!” Yelled Naraku.

End Chapter