InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ sesshomarus daughter part 2 ❯ sesshoumarus daughter part 2 ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sesshoumaru's daughter part 2

Now where I left off…

Sesshoumaru glared " fine if you will not accept the fact that I'm your father than I'll beat this accept into you"

Minko glared and looked at Inuyasha " give me your tetsusiaga"

" no it's my sword you -you get your own"

" give me tetsusiaga now"

" no"

Minko growled " give me your sword so I can see if I can weald it"

Inuyasha giggled, " You can't weald it because you're a full blooded demon"

" fine I guess you don't want your turn to fight Sesshoumaru"

" ok - ok I'll let you hold it"

Minko smiled " thank you"

Inuyasha held out the sword Minko reached out to grab it but it gave her a huge shock. Minko pulled her hand away.

" See I told you, you couldn't weald it"

" damn it"

Jaken looked at Sesshoumaru " I see you daughter, inherited your yearn for tetsusiaga"

Sesshoumaru nodded and turned to Kagome " I'll take my leave of you but keep in mind I'll be back for my daughter…tell Inuyasha that"

Kagome nodded nervously. Sesshoumaru nodded and looked back at Inuyasha and Minko who were cussing each other out.

" Remember my masters words" Jaken said as he and Sesshoumaaru floated away on that maroon cloud thing.

Inuyasha looked up "no come back and fight me chicken shit"

Sesshoumaru looked back at him and gave him the finger.

" grrr… fuck you to"

Minko walked up to him and flicked him upside the head " you chased him away" don't worry he'll be back" kagome said.

Chapter three

5 months later…

" I wonder the village is "

Inuyasha looked at Minko " is that village all that you think about"

" yes because I'm the one who guards it from other demons"

Kagome pushed passed them " hey I since six jewel shards in that cave over there"

Inuyasha looked at her " what … six"

" yes lets go check it out"

" fine - ok" Inuyasha replied.

Then he threw kagome onto his back and ran up to the caves entrance.

" there you are" Minko said.

" what the … how did you get ahead of me"

Minko smiled proudly " remember, I'm a full blooded dog demon"Inuyasha sneered and had Kagome slip off his back.

" ok Minko where are the jewels shards"

" over there by that skeleton of a dog demon in human form"

" how do you know it's a dog demon"

" the scent on her cloths"

" her…?"

" yes I checked the skeleton and she has a pelvis"

" oh ok"

Minko smiled and stepped aside. Kagome went over to inspect the ground around the skeleton " hey … what's this"

Inuyasha and Kagome walked up to her .

Kagome then held up the hama no ya.

" you should know what that is , you have a quiver full of them … dose a purity arrow ring a bell it's just of an older style, probably used by a demon exterminator years ago"

Minko stepped up " my adoptive father Rinku had those style of hama no ya about 50 years ago if I recall I think he killed my mother with one"

Kagome looked up " he killed your mother"

" yes just after I was born"

" why"

" Well before I was conceived my mother killed his family and raided the village, destroying everything in her path"

" Oh"

" ok enough , talking about purity arrows and how Minkos mother was killed I want to find those jewel shards so we can get the hell out of here" Inuyasha said impatiently.

" fine start digging"

" what"

" start digging your half dog demon you'll like it"

Inuyasha crossed his arms over his chest.

" how do you know"

Minko let out a long sigh " Kagome, I'll dig sence he wants to be a pussy"

Kagome smiled " thanks Minko"

Minko smiled and began to dig.

Inuyasha looked over Minko's shoulder " did you find anything yet"

Mink looked up " not yet"

" hey I found three" kagome laughed.

Just then a pair of eyes peered out of the darkness not seeming to catch the attention of Kagome, Inuyasha, or Minko.

(Will Minko find the remaining shikon jewels before Kagome dose. and who may be watching them find out in sesshomarus daughter part 3)