InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ sesshomarus hostage ❯ fight naraku with the help of koga and sessho-maru, Part 2 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

- Sessho-Maru has won. I'm so sorry for not updating, I've been going through a lot and I have been writing a different story also… Please enjoy this story. I don't own Inuyasha or the other characters. -

Last time__ "You filthy little half-breed." "Call me that all you wish, you have a person in your family whose blood is just as filthy as mine." "My brothers blood is more pure then yours." Speaking of the devil, Inuyasha and the rest of the gang arrive. "You speak out of turn one more time and I kill the girl." Naraku holds a knife up to Kagomes' neck. __

Time to Fight Naraku with the Help of Sessho-Maru and Koga! Part 2.

Kagome starts to struggle but Naraku wraps his arm around her waste and whispers something in her ear. "NARAKU, RELEASE HER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!"

"Is that anyway to great the one who holds your mikos life in his hands? Oh well, I will forgive your rudeness, give me the jewel shards or she dies." Inuyashas' mouth drops.

"…You bas-…!"

"Inuyasha! Watch your temper! He's not afraid to kill her." Sessho-Maru barked. Inuyasha runs to Sessho-Maru. "Even if he does, you can bring her back, can't you?" Inuyasha whispered.

"Yes, that's true. But if we just attack him, then he'll kill her… She may never trust us ever again." Sessho-Maru whispered back.

"True." Inuyasha said.

"What's true?" Kouga asked.

"Nothing." Inuyasha said.

"What were you two discussing?" Naraku asked.

"Just our predicament." Sessho-Maru said.

"Well, you've had your time to think. Give me the shards now."

"Kagome, were sorry-"

"HAND THEM OVER NOW!!"

"We have to do this, but-" Naraku moves the knife to the side of her neck getting ready to cut.

"We have to let him kill you, but you'll be fine in the end, we promise that!!" Miroku said the last part quickly, knowing that the others couldn't. Miroku used his wind tunnel looking sadly at Kagome. Kouga and Inuyasha were running to stop Miroku, but Sessho-Maru stopped them. Naraku then cut her neck. ((She'll be fine! Please don't yell I had to do that! )) Kagomes' body fell limply to the ground, and poison wasps surrounded Naraku. Miroku wrapped the beads around his hand, there by cutting off the wind tunnel.

"Kagome!" Sango and Shippo yelled. Shippo started crying like crazy and Sango hid her face so she didn't show the others she was crying, then she went to Miroku and slapped him.

"HOW COULD YOU LET HER GET KILLED?!!!" She hit him in the head, hard, with her boomerang. "Sango… She'll be fine… I promise." Miroku then fell unconscious. Sango fell to the ground crying, as did Shippo. Inuyasha charged at Naraku but was pushed back when Naraku sent poison vapors at him. Kouga used this time to his advantage and got Kagomes body. Sessho-Maru used his poison whip to hit Naraku, but Naraku dodged it. Kouga laid Kagomes' body on the ground, then Sessho-Maru pulled out tensaiga and swept it over Kagome. Naraku sent a tentacle at them. Sessho-Maru seen the tentacle coming and picked Kagome up then ran over to where Sango and Shippo were. "Take care of her, and try to explain why we told Naraku we'd let him kill her." Sango nodded while Sessho-Maru laid Kagome on the ground. He ran off to the rest of the fighters at the moment to make form a plan. Kagome slowly opened her eyes to meet her friends' very worried eyes. "KAGOME!!" Sango and Shippo yell. "Wha… what happened?" Kagome asked, then looked towards the fight and remembered what happened, then started crying. "Kagome… are you ok? Why are you crying?" Shippo asked. Kagome looked at him, then over to Sango. "Nothing is wrong Shippo… can you go sit behind a tree so your safe?" Kagome voice was crackling, but she made sure she could fool Shippo, and make him think that she was fine. "Yes, Kagome!" Shippo ran over to the forest to hide. "Sango…" "yes, Kagome?" "Why…" "… Kagome… if you mean to ask why they let him kill you… I… I cant truly say…" "Sango… please… do you know why? Is it because I mean nothing to them?" Kagome stood up quickly and ran towards the fight with the thought of eternal death. Sango was surprised by her friends sprint to the fight but then she realized that kagome was heading to Naraku and knew what was going to happen. "Sessho-Maru!! Stop Kagome!! Hurry!!" Sessho-Maru, Inuyasha, and Koga all heard Sango and turner to see what was going on. Inuyasha run to her but was stopped by tentacles, Sessho-Maru was stopped by a herd of demons, but Koga got to her in a heart beat. "Kagome, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" Kagome looks at Koga like he's the dumbest thing in the word. "I was going to end my life, like it should be." Inuyasha didn't here what she said, but Sessho-Maru did, and as soon as it left her mouth he was throwing her to the ground with his eyes blazing red. "Never ever try to get yourself killed, you understand me Kagome?!!" Sessho-Maru throws her into Kogas' arms and goes back to the fight. Koga holds a now crying Kagome and tries to comfort her then brings her to Sango. "Don't let her get away from you again!" Koga lays her down on the ground by a now huge Kirara, then goes back to the fight. Sango starts to comfort Kagome and tells her why Sessho-Maru and the others let her die, or what she knew about it, but Kagome couldn't hear her because she fall asleep. Sessho-Maru has a hard time fighting the demons because there are so many, but finally gets through them. Koga and Inuyasha are fighting tentacles. Inuyasha jumps up and uses the wind scare, and destroys 20 tentacles. Koga is busy with a few of the other tentacles. One heads for Kogas' head, but he sensed it and dodged, the sent a fatal kick and destroyed it. (I'm not doing these fighting scenes well at all because I'm in a bit of a hurry, people are rushing me.) Naraku sent out poison air, in attempt to choke them all. Koga wasn't able to deal with it and ran to Kagome and Sango, then he picked them both up along with Shippo and ran. Inuyasha quickly gave his fire rat coat to Miroku and got to the ground to not take any in. Sessho-Maru seemed to be able to go through it and poisoned Naraku, but before he could finish him off, Naraku disappeared. (he didn't leave, just became invisible.) Sessho-Maru was confused but his tails' fur stood on end and he felt something go around him, he realized that Naraku was trying to absorb him.

With Koga, Kagome, and Sango

Sango is holding Shippo while Koga tried to hold down Kagome.

"Let me go, Koga!" - Kagome

"No, Kagome, you aren't going back to the fight… I'm not going to let you get hurt." - Koga

"I cant just sit here and leave Inuyasha and Sessho-Maru there!" - Kagome

"They'll be fine Kagome"- Sango

"No they wont! Aren't you worried? Miroku is there with them and he isn't demon! He can die from the poison!" - Kagome

"Of course I'm worried, Kagome… But I believe Miroku can handle this."

"…" Kagome stops struggling and sits by Sango, still a bit scared for the 3 fighters.

"I'm going back to the fight." - Koga

Kagome and Sango just stare at him. "you can't go back there, Koga." Shippo said. "and why cant I?" "Because your vulnerable to the poison." "I don't care, I'm going', later!" Kagome, Sango, and Shippo watched as Koga ran in the direction of the fight. Sango stood up. "I'm going to fight also… the poison won't get to me sense I have my mask." "no Sango!" Shippo yelled.

~ Well, I know that wasn't long but I've recently started school again… well, I know you most likely didn't like it, but still I wish you can review… nicely. ~