InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshoumaru's Marriage ❯ Arrival Of Alara ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Sesshoumaru's Marriage

Chapter 1

Disclaimer: Inuyasha is not mine, but one day, I shall rule the world, and it will be mine!!!!!HAHAHAHA!!! Ok, so I won't rule the world, and Inuyasha will never be mine. Thanx for crushing my enthusiasm...

"Sesshoumaru!" Kirata's voice boomed. "Is this true? Do you have an obssession with cherries?"
"Y-ye-yes." stuttered a bug-eyed Sesshoumaru. "It's true. Please don't hurt me Lord Kirata!" Sesshoumaru's hands flew above his head, clasped as if he were praying, and head bowed.
"Stand up you bumbling idiot. I shant punish you for something as foolish as this."
"Arigatou!" Sesshoumaru started, but Kirata cut him off.
"But, if I find find out that you fail this next mission because of it, your head will be the next trophy above my hearth at the castle."
"Yes Lord Kirata, I shall not fail you this time." Sesshoumaru said, bowing and exiting the room. As he left, he shot a deadly glare at Karuko, who doubled over , laughing hysterically.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP KARUKO!!!" Sesshoumaru yelled, thouroughly irritated with the monk, mainly for letting it slip to Kirata how he had an obssession with cherries.
"Sesshoumaru, don't listen to him, he's a total fucking ass, and you know it." Dark angel said, who had flown over to comfort the youkai.
"I know, but it get's to be too much sometimes, you know?" Sesshoumaru answered. Dark Angel nodded in agreemant.
"What is it, Sesshoumaru?" Kyoto inquired, when he saw Sesshoumaru go still and sniff the air. Everyone fell silent and awaited his answer.
"It's my sister," he replied calmly. "She's coming. She's alone, though, that's odd."
"Let's attack her!" Naka suggested, wanting something fun to do.
"No. We wait, see what she does, and see what she wants." ordered Kyoto.
"Act natural," Karuko said. Everyone made it look as if they had just been sitting there, doing nothing, when Alara entered on the opposite side of the clearing. Her eyes shifted nervously from the four friends to her brother as she crossed the clearing. All of their eyes followed her every movement, slightly suspicious of why she was here alone.
"Yes, little sister?" Seeshoumaru asked innocently. His sister was looking at the ground and kicking up the dust.
"I-I've come to stay with you." she answered, looking up at her brother nervously.
"Why?" Sesshoumaru inquired, suspicious.
"I've seen that I'm not meant for good, I'm meant to be evil, and be with you, not that baka Inu-hanyou." she replied, again staring at the ground.
"Well...that's good enough for me! How about ya'll?" Karuko asked, going up to Alara and hugging her.
"I guess it's okay." Naka said.

BAM!

"ETCHY HENTAI!!!!!!" Alara screamed. Everyone turned to see what had happened, and they saw Karuko, lying on the ground, a giant bump on his head, smiling. They looked at Alara, and saw she was blushing furiously, covering her butt with her hands.
"You'll never learn, will you?" Kyoto asked him, standing over Karuko and helping him up.
"It was worth the pain..." Karuko answered, smiling.
"Karuko, you must control yourself, it could kill you one day." Kyoto warned him.
"Kyoto is right, we all ought to calm down, or my baka ototo will find us," Sesshoumaru agreed.
"Ototo? What's that?" Karuko questioned, being his usual stupid self.
"Kami! Are you that thick?! It means brother, you frigging idiot!" yelled Naka, getting aggravated.
"Shut the hell up, you moron's, my brother is here." Sesshoumaru ordered.
"Well then, I think we should move." Alara said plainly.
"Move where, you insignificant little prat?" inquired Kirata, stepping out of the shadows of the trees.
"What did you call me?!" Alara questioned hotly.
"Sister! Don't!" Sesshoumaru said, genuinely concerned, sticking his arm around her waist, and putting his free hand over mouth. This aggravated her even more, and she bit him, hard.
"OW!!!!!" Sesshoumaru screamed at the top of his lungs. "WHAT THE FUDGE WAS THAT FOR?! Ow! Ow! OW!!! I'M BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Silence! You bumbling baffoon." ordered Kirata. Sesshoumaru proceeded to lick his profusely bleeding hand. "Who are you?" Kirata inquired, staring at Alara suspiciously.
"I am- oh shaddup, you weeny!- I am Alara, sister to Sesshoumaru. I've come to join your motly crew. Of course, Karuko has already accepted me." Alara answered, and then muttered under her breath, " hentai freak, just like miroku."
"I would love to have you join." Kirata smiled, which was very rare for him. "Sesshoumaru has told me much of your amazing powers. They are just what this baka bunch needs."
"Really?" Alara said, turning her head towards her brother and grinning evilly. This caused the youkai to run and cower behind Kyoto.
"Sesshoumaru?" Kyoto asked.
"Yes?" he answered innocently.
"You aren't afraid of your little sister, are you?"
"Umm...yes." Sesshoumaru answered, looking at the ground shamefully. "But she can throw fireballs! And those things hurt like fuckin' hell! And what if she burned my fluff?!"
"YOU AND THAT DAMNED FLUFF OF YOURS! GET RID OF IT BEFORE I DO!!!" Naka screamed.
"Alright! Alright, I'll do it. Alara? Will you burn it for me?" Sesshoumaru asked his sister kindly.
"Alright, Sesshie, I'll do it." she replied.
"Goodbye, my fluff, I will always remember you!" Sesshoumaru whispered as he handed the fluff to his sister. Alara created a fireball in her fist, and gently set it on the fluff, and set the fluff on the ground. After a minute or so, the thing was nothing but ash. Sesshoumaru was holding his tail, and sucking his thumb, all the while.
Inuyasha, who had been watching for while, finally decided to reveal himself.
"Well, well, well," he said, leaping from the tree he had been hiding in. "My older bro finally got rid of his blankie." He smiled, loving to taunt Sesshoumaru. "Alara, what are you doing here?" Inu demanded.
"HA! I thought that you would have gotten the hint that I was meant to be with Sesshoumaru, and not a pathetic hanyou like yourself! You're worthless to me. Along with the miko, demon slayer, hentai monk, fire fox, and pathetic little Kitsune!" she scoffed. "You heard me Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Kaji, and Shippoh! You're worthless and pathetic to me!"
Inuyasha and the others, who had emerged from the trees, stared at her in shock, wondering what to do.
It was at this time that Dark Angel Noticed them, and took flight, unclasping her kama from her obi.
"Dark Angel! Do not do anything!" Kirata ordered.
"Awww...why not?" Dark Angel whined.
"Because we do not need a quarrel at this point in time, you pathetic baka of a winged being!" Dark Angel looked for a moment as if she would like to massacre Kirata, but she reluctantly reclasped her kama to her obi.
"What's wrong, Darky? Afraid he's gonna kill you?" Kaji taunted.
"No, you fucking pathetic human-lover. If you haven't noticed, I'm immortal. I only do as he says so i shall have my revenge on that damn Kami." Dark Angel reaplied, her eyes hooded.
"Yeah, right, sure. We believe you." Sango teased.
"Grrr! Why you pathetic little fucking excuse for a multi-celled organism!" Dark Angel said loudly, as she unhitched her kama once more, and revealed her eyes to be glowing a scarlet. Kirata leapt swiftly into the air, and spun-kicked Dark Angel at the temple, thereby making her unconscious, and he threw the kama into the nearby river. As Dark Angel fell, one of her wings brushed Sesshoumaru gently down the spine, and he suddenly collapsed to the ground, nearly knocking himself unconscious on a rock. Dark Angel landed softly, only because her wings, having a mind of their own, lowered her safely to the ground.
Sesshoumaru slowly stood up, and brushed himself off. He rubbed his head where he had knocked it on the rock.
*What's this? My brother has a weak spot? This could aid in our plans...* Inuyasha thought to himself, as he headed for the tree's. "Come on guys! We really oughta go now!" he called, motioning for the gang to follow him. They did.