InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seven Feudal Fairy Tales ❯ Three's a Crowd Q&A ( Chapter 40 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: These characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi and other associated companies.
 
 
Chapter Forty: Three's a Crowd Q&A
 
 
The soft hues of twilight settled in the western sky, marking another cool, fall evening in a faded magenta. Untouched by the dying sunlight, the growing glitter of stars blanketed the rest of the night sky with their flickering radiance. Their spreading glimmer however dimmed before the white glow of the slowly rising moon. A sharp crescent in shape as it always was in the story of eternal autumn; it doused the empty landscape in its dulled, blue light.
 
Deep within a grove of skeletal trees whose scant, dry leaves crinkled in the light breeze, soft plumes of steam lazily billowed and pooled in the parched air. Beneath the white haze of vapor lay its source, a large pool of dark water. Unhindered by ripples, the starry sky reflected well on the still surface.
 
Then the smooth plane of the undisturbed spring wrinkled as a richly tanned figure grumbled restlessly in his shadowed corner. Like chaotic flames of a raging fire, his brilliant, red mane of hair hung down his back, seeping into the warm water at his waist. Thick arms crossed against his muscular chest, the unhappily naked man glowered with haunting, crimson eyes.
 
“This is ridiculous,” he growled irritably, the hard lines of his muscles flexing further as his posture stiffened suddenly. “And stop breathing on me, dog!”
 
“I am sorry, Orochi-san,” a warm voice apologized wearily with a long sigh. Nearly touching the annoyed king, the pale, tattooed figure of the inu youkai lord sat beside him in the black pool with a disappointed pout marring his fair face. With tightly corded arms crossed as well, the dog demon's chiseled torso was hidden well behind his melancholy. Then another despondent sigh escaped his lips.
 
“You are doing it again!” the Dragon King raged heatedly as the menacing glow of his sight found the sulking youkai lord.
 
“I am sorry, Orochi-san,” Shiro repeated dejectedly.
 
“And stop saying that, you pathetic beast!” the king snarled.
 
“I cannot help it,” the old lord complained bitterly before casually gesturing across the spring with a clawed hand. “It is unfair that I must be exiled to sit with your undesirable self when I could be sitting over there. With her.”
 
“Shiro-darling,” a sultry, feminine voice spoke up sweetly. “Unfortunately, neither of you are permitted to sit near me.” Seated comfortably against a large, smooth stone at the far edge of the pool, the light blue figure of the Oto-hime reclined contentedly in the soothing heat of the water. Her glittering skin shimmered under the moonlight as she stretched sensually, the upper half of her voluptuous body teasingly revealed in the soft light. “Do know it was not my decision to force you to be in such close company with that angry brute.”
 
“What?” the Dragon King snapped, his vivid eyes leaving the youkai lord for the distant goddess. “What did you call--”
 
“I understand why he is forbidden,” the dog demon interrupted, “Given who he is, he might actually try to devour you.” Quickly losing his rage at being ignored, the annoyed king considered the youkai's words for a brief moment before shrugging ambiguously, unwilling to deny the possibility of even a tempted nibble of her heavenly flesh. “I just do not understand why I must keep him company when I am much more suited to sit beside you.”
 
“That is because no questions would be answered if you were allowed to sit near her, dog,” the Dragon King remarked with an insidious smirk.
 
“I do tire of this unsavory reputation that precedes me,” Shiro sighed unhappily under his breath, wisely deciding against debating the topic further. The inu youkai instead leaned back, reaching for a pair of delicate glasses resting carefully upon the rock beside him. With a gentle flick of his wrist, they opened up and the demon placed them over the bridge of his nose, their wire lengths hooking behind his elfin ears. Then he blindly searched the top of the rock with his hand, seeking the wrinkled page of questions that he had set there earlier. Finding the damp paper with his fingers, he retrieved it and held it delicately between his sharp nails.
 
“It appears longer than before,” the king grumbled as he noticed the scrawled words that darkened the page on both sides. “This is not a good omen.”
 
“There was much more participation this time when the questions were requested. Most reviewers asked at least one and as you will see, there were a considerable number who were quite carried away and asked several.”
 
“I will remember them,” the Dragon King threatened ominously, his gleaming, red eyes brightening.
 
“Well then without further delay, let us begin,” Shiro spoke up brightly, his pearlescent smile dulling the darkened, sinister expression of the dragon beside him. “Our first question comes from Alexandraya. She asks, “Is there any particular reason we are calling them 'boys' when they are in fact both quite older than anyone reading this story?” Kushi-san, would you answer?”
 
“Of course, Shiro-darling,” the seductress purred. “My dear Alexandraya, we call them boys so that it is easier to objectify them. And these fine men are meant to be objectified.”
 
“We are nothing, but meat to them,” the king growled sourly.
 
“I might be able to live with that,” the old demon shrugged. “Our next question is from the ever persistent Dark Darianna Minamino. “Does Shiro-sama forgive me for not remembering that he was naked the entire time we actually got to talk to him?”
 
“You were not naked throughout your story.”
 
“Hush Orochi-san,” Shiro whispered sharply before raising his voice in a doleful tone, “No, I am still quite saddened and hurt by your cruel remarks. To think that you would forget who I am and state it so with such careless finesse. My fractured heart continues to sink at the very thought. I will hope that you will mend this situation in a way only a woman can. I will await your true apology.”
 
“That was shameless, Shiro-darling,” Oto-hime remarked, “But, I cannot say that I do not approve.”
 
“I meant for her to cook me dinner, Kushi-san,” the inu youkai spoke with a raised brow before shaking his head woefully. “I would never take advantage of a young woman in the manner you suggest. I do have a few principles.”
 
“Unlikely,” the Dragon King stated harshly with convicting doubt. “Continue the questions, dog.”
 
“This query is from Taisho, Hana. “I'm glad the naked men are returning. Will they reappear in the story?” Now, Orochi-san, if you would.”
 
“No, we are finished with our parts,” the king answered succinctly, “With the exception of the revolting act of forcing us to answer these absurd questions. Note that I hold nothing but contempt for all of you reading this.”
 
“Well, it is good to see that your mood is improving,” Shiro remarked cheerfully. “The following one comes from Missy Misa - YourLastNightmare. She asks “How are you guys able to withstand each other alone and naked in that hot spring? I understand Shiro-sama's need of nudity though. It's so fun! Wouldn't you rather prefer the company of Kagome or Kushinada-hime, Susanou's ...ex-wife? Man you guys need to get laid.”
 
“She is a nightmare,” the Dragon King remarked with a scowl.
 
“It is not unusual for men to accompany each other in the hot spring and given the choice between Orochi-san and Kushi-san, I believe you all undoubtedly know my preference. And as for commenting on our need “to get laid”, are you offering yourself for our appeasement?”
 
“My dear Missy Misa, you will have your hands full among other things,” the smiling goddess commented none too subtly.
 
“Why don't we move on to the next query, shall we? Our next question is from Ishallmay. “Shiro-sama, are you single?”
 
“Is that a real question?” the suspicious king accused, leaning in to read the flimsy paper.
 
“Jealous, Orochi-san?” the old lord said with a growing grin of satisfaction at the grumbling dragon who had since straightened up begrudgingly in defeat. “I have to believe you must be. And as for the answer, I am whatever you wish me to be, Ishallmay-san.”
 
“This session is degrading swifter than the previous one already.”
 
“The following query is from Pretty P.”
 
“The attractive letter again.”
 
“Indeed. She asks “How did Sesshoumaru's clan build their wealth? Shiro doesn't seem to be very... ah, aristocratic or very concerned with wealth, power, and influence. Just wondering what happened between the generations.”
 
“This day has suddenly improved,” the Dragon King chuckled darkly, his laughs hanging heavily in the quiet air, only to be joined by the dulcet snickering of the goddess unable to keep her tongue.
 
“Do not frown, Shiro-darling. You are a bit uncultured, but no less lovable.”
 
“Thank you both for your confidences in my lordship,” the dog demon acknowledged sarcastically. “As for your perfectly valid question Pretty P-san, wealth in a youkai society is based on personal power and the amount of land in which one may wield it. A warrior does not need to carry a sword at all times to prove his nature or strength. To be candid, I acquired a considerable quantity of territory before my imprisonment, thus securing my title and related provinces for my clan. I suppose the singular difference between me and my brood would be that they were born into the aristocracy and its etiquette when I simply founded it.
 
Since that has been discussed enough, I will move on to the next question from child_of_the_moon. I wonder who her father is if she was borne of the moon?”
 
“Ask the question, dog.”
 
“For both of our naked guys: I was curious, who does Sesshoumaru respect more: Shiro or the Dragon King?”
 
“Who is Sesshoumaru?” the king asked in a hushed voice.
 
“I think it was my elitist pup's name.”
 
“Hn.”
 
“Well, that is easy to answer,” Shiro replied assuredly, “As a member of my clan, he respects my authority more and as the former eight-forked serpent of ultimate evil, he respects Orochi-san's power more.”
 
“So, you two negate each other and he respects neither of you?” Oto-hime remarked thoughtfully.
 
“That would most likely be the true answer,” the old lord shrugged apathetically. “The following query is from Mika Oimikado and is directed to both me and the Dragon King. What are your feelings for Kagome? (platonic, romantic, fatherly...etc)?”
 
“Dinner,” the dragon answered with a nod and a satisfied frown.
 
“Play toy would be my estimation. And as we are presently on the subject of the fair, young miko, the subsequent questions will now all revolve around the often query-provoking chapters of the Urashima Taro story. The first one was jointly asked by soledd, mischievous female, Kogas Woman.”
 
“I wonder if she is more mischievous than me?” the goddess considered aloud, biting gently on her nail in her feigned innocence.
 
“That I would doubt,” Shiro stated undeniably. “At any rate, they would like to know why Kagome forgot. What would be the purpose? Wouldn't remembering her endurance make her stronger? Wouldn't his sacrifice make her respect Sesshoumaru more?” This question is not unlike the one posed by thirdfury and Rosedream, who asked “Is Kagome going to remember her time from when Sesshoumaru was away?” Kushi-san, if it pleases you.”
 
“Hmm,” she purred thoughtfully before answering. “To understand why she does not remember, you must consider the nature of having years returned to you as opposed to simply having your youth regained. Those years she spent on the island were removed when Sesshoumaru opened the box. It is impossible to recall a time that never happened to you and that is exactly what the box gifted, her lost time. Do you believe she would truly want to remember those lonely years that scarred her soul? I have spent a fair amount of time more than she did in my solitude and I would gladly forget them if the opportunity presented itself.”
 
“Dark Darianna Minamino, Ice Vixen X and malitiadixie ask “Will Sesshoumaru ever tell her what happened like she wants him to?” Orochi-san, it is your turn.”
 
“No, he will not,” the king answered curtly before quieting into his usual glower.
 
“That's it?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“Well then, the following question was asked by taixishi, Nicnivan and said very softly to me by InuWhisperer. “Will Kagome ever find out any of what happened during the thirty-five years she "lost" when Sesshomaru opened the box?”
 
“Perhaps,” the seductress remarked cryptically, “But the likelihood seems dim if our lovely youkai lord does not impart it to her. One must have patience to wait and see.”
 
“Our next query was asked by the long-winded, Flanders the Flemmy.”
 
“Sounds… mucousy,” the Dragon King commented with a mildly disgusted frown.
 
“Indeed, but I will not be one to judge,” the inu youkai lord conceded. “The question though is this: “Kagome seems to have returned to the way she was when Sesshoumaru left for Oto-hime's underwater palace but, does that mean that EVERYTHING has reverted? Even those increased spiritual powers she had through years of living in the wilderness? Personally, I don't see much reason in mentioning them if you were going to mystically get rid of them the next chapter.”
 
“They were very important to mention,” the king replied. “This dog, Sesshoumaru did not grant her his years out of some misguided concept of right and wrong. He did not give them to her, because he pitied her. The strength she showed, the powers she gained and the respect she earned are what guided his hand to open the box. If she had pathetically whittled away her time on the beach to pitifully pine for his return, then she would have received nothing from him.”
 
“Ah, to reward those who honor us,” Shiro remarked proudly in memory of his pup, “He has chosen pride above shame. There is no nobler path. Now, this following question is from inudemoness247, whose name makes one wonder how many inu demonesses there are in the world. She asks “Kagome does not seem to remember any of it and I am sure the skill she gained (her aim for example) probably has left also. I do have a question though - Is there any chance that she might gain some of those skills back by the end of the seven stories?” Kushi-san?”
 
“Since the beauty of the last story was that she became wonderfully skilled when she applied herself, it is quite safe to say that one day; Kagome will be as powerful as she was at the end of her thirty-five years of isolation. That however will not be possible within the time period remaining in the scrolls. She has grown though and the lessons Sesshoumaru has taught her will benefit her far into the future.”
 
“Perhaps the most popular question was posed by DragonLuvr1993, dirtydogs57, Wolfye Productions and Fluffy Lady,” the old lord continued when the goddess finished. “Why didn't Sesshoumaru tell her what had happened, if at least in as little detail as possible. Did he see it as a weakness of his that he helped her or something?”
 
“Dogs always have their reasons, whether they make sense to the rest of us is negotiable,” the Dragon King answered cynically, “As for the response, that dog keeps to himself, so you will have to be patient to see if it is revealed.”
 
“Our next query comes from Ivy Darklight.”
 
“Hn. Can light be dark?” the dragon asked, his expression marked with puzzlement.
 
“I have my doubts, but that is not the question. What is being asked is, “How much is Sesshoumaru going to regret turning Kags young again?” The lovely Kushi-san, you are next.”
 
“He does not seem the type to regret,” she answered, “So I doubt he will. That does not mean she won't inspire further headaches for him.”
 
“This question was inquired by the ever perplexing child_of_the_moon and the ever sexy Ishallmay.”
 
“You are only calling her sexy, because she asked if you were single,” the king remarked snidely, the accusing glare of his glowing, crimson eyes falling to the dog demon beside him.
 
“Are you implying that I am biased?” Shiro asked innocently under the hot stare.
 
“Yes.”
 
“Then you have implied correctly,” he answered with a smile before the growing glower of the dragon. “Now, as for their query: “Did the box do anything else to Sesshoumaru? And did it do anything other than give 35 years back to Kagome?”
 
“So, other than severely damaging his health?”
 
“I suppose.”
 
“Then, no.”
 
“And Kagome-san?”
 
“She is fine too.”
 
“Our next inquiry is from KeiGinya. “How old was Kagome in this story before she reverted back to teen-dom?” Kushi-san, if you will.”
 
“This fiction is intended to be as canon as possible, so Kagome after thirty-five years would be firmly at the age of fifty to fifty-one,” the goddess replied, pressing a purple nail to her dark lip in thought.
 
“This especially valid question is from Fleeting Dream. She asks, “Do the swords still have their same aura in the scrolls? Because in this chapter Kagome picked up Tokijin. I was wondering, because I thought no one other than Sesshoumaru could even touch the sword.”
 
“There are several ways to answer this question,” the king remarked, “One could say that when Sesshoumaru claimed the ogre-tooth sword, he dominated it completely and thoroughly crippled its dangerous presence through his own will. Or as an element of the barrier, the nature of the scroll subjugated Tokijin so that it could not harm the tasty miko. There are many possibilities. Perhaps it even waylayed its own dark desires so that it would not rust on the beaches while it awaited its master.”
 
“An interesting query comes from Angelicatt and Flanders the Flemmy. They ask, “Is Kagome going to traipse around the last two stories in Sesshoumaru's undershirt?” I am curious about this myself. Kushi-san?”
 
“I do not see why she cannot acquire other clothing in her travels. If she is willing to look, the scrolls will provide. Then again, perhaps the silk of his undershirt might be quite comfortable. I would keep it if I were her and perhaps conspire to acquire the rest of his clothing.”
 
“You have fallen far have you not, Kushi-san?”
 
“All the way to the bottom of the ocean, Shiro-darling.”
 
“In the same vein, we have the next question from venG, where it seems the “G” is the most important aspect of her name. She asks, “I wonder, what will be Inuyasha's reaction to Kagome's new outfit?” Orochi-san?”
 
“If I were Sesshoumaru,” the Dragon King considered, stroking his chin with his fire blackened nails. “I would strip her of it before she left. Good, silk undershirts are hard to come by.”
 
“And Inuyasha's reaction to her lack of an outfit?”
 
“Pleased.”
 
“I would have to agree,” Shiro replied, nodding appreciatively while he turned the page over. “Our questions will now consist of the future and its possibilities. We promise vague answers and perhaps the occasional misleading one from Orochi-san.”
 
“I am evil,” the king conceded with a casual shrug.
 
“The first question is from the self-assured, Angelicatt. “I know the story of the Peach Boy - who's going to be who I wonder?”
 
“Being that they trade off on the lead roles in each, subsequent tale,” the seductress answered sweetly, “If Sesshoumaru was Urashima Taro in my story, then I believe you now know who will be “Peach Boy” in the next one.”
 
“The next query is from Kogas Woman who seems addicted to asking questions. Her latest one is, “How long have they been in the scroll?” Orochi-san, this one is for you.”
 
“Five stories worth of time,” the Dragon King replied concisely.
 
“Is that it?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“Very well. The following question is from Mika Oimikado and again from Kogas Woman. “Will you write a chapter about the current situation of Kagome's friends and Sesshoumaru's group in the real world?” Kushi-san, if you do not mind.”
 
“Of course not, Shiro-darling,” she purred, “And the answer is that this is a tale about Sesshoumaru and Kagome. What their comrades are doing in their absence is important, but not as relevant as what our travelers are doing at any given time. This fiction is long enough without the need to explore their friends' actions as well.”
 
“An often posed question over the last few months was brought up by Flanders the Flemmy. “Will Susanou be making an appearance himself anytime soon?” I imagine you might like to answer this one, Orochi-san.”
 
“Not particularly,” the king snarled in distaste at the mentioning of the hated deity. “He is a god who has not likely thought about this scroll since he sealed us within it. A visit would not be high on his list of priorities.”
 
“A perplexing question from Ivy Darklight and I am still searching for the relevance. She poses this inquiry, “Are you going to have Kagome re-grow Sesshoumaru's arm?”
 
“Sesshoumaru does quite well with one arm,” Oto-hime replied. “And if this story intends to remain canon in nature, then it would be a poor idea for her to re-grow it, don't you think?”
 
“The next query is from both TheMikoShivae and Wolfye Productions, who apparently produces wolfyes. They ask the obviously desirable question, “When will we get a Q&A with a naked Sesshoumaru?”
 
“There are too many women who read this story,” the Dragon King grumbled unhappily. “As for getting that dog to sit naked in this water and answer these detestable and endless questions, good luck.”
 
“The lovely Jessica asks the following, “How much longer do you think this story will be?”
 
“Given the rate it has been going,” the goddess answered pensively, “My best guess would be another fifty thousand words at the most. It has grown with such complexity from its original concept, however with the final stories mapped out in their depths; this fiction is most definitely at the two-thirds point in its completion.”
 
“Certain concerns have risen after the finishing of the Urashima Taro Arc,” Shiro remarked solemnly. “And one in particular is posed by Elora. “Is your author a believer in happy endings? Because after the most recent chapter, I don't think my heart could take it if she killed someone! Thank you!”
 
“Our author wishes to create suspense and drama whenever she can,” the Dragon King replied. “However, despite any and all of the dilemmas that fall upon the dog and the miko, she wants the story to forever be nauseatingly uplifting and soul searing for her readers who partake in this strange journey. Personally, I would like her to kill them both, but what can I say, I am utterly evil in every capacity--”
 
“Thank you, Orochi-san,” the old lord interrupted swiftly. “With the eventual ending of the fiction coming closer with every chapter, there have been many inquiries about its conclusion. FlowerGirl and dirtydogs57 have this to ask about the impending finish. “Since there are only two stories left, will there be an epilogue? Or will you just end it after the two stories?”
 
“Well, if one can remember the beginning chapters,” Oto-hime responded after some thought, “Then it would be revealed that the poem would not be finished with the required, final lines of poetry from the seventh tale. An epilogue seems quite necessary.”
 
“Another query growing in popularity is this one asked by Mika Oimikado, “After finishing the seven tales...is it the end or are you going to write a sequel?”
 
“There will be no sequel, so enjoy it while it lasts,” the king replied brusquely.
 
“It is nice to know that you do not spare anyone's feelings, Orochi-san,” Shiro remarked.
 
“It is what I do best.”
 
“Now it is time for the perpetually returning questions about love. Without fail, they always come back as the hope for the tiniest sliver of romance lingers without absolution one way or another. The first of the two questions is from Shoomy2003. She fervently asks, “When's our good lord going to realize that he wants to do our little miko? Seriously! It's rated M! I want some lusting at least!”
 
“If they wanted lusting and sexual themes, then perhaps I should have had my way with your great-grandpup, Shiro-darling,” the seductress spoke up with a pout in her regret. “As for the rating, it is meant for a mature audience and not necessarily for its potentially graphic content. It is for the subtle concepts that arise in a story that is so embroidered with character exploration. Adult material for adults. Not to mention, the freedom to write is endless with the highest rating. When there is no maturity ceiling to be wary of, then a writer can truly be liberated in what they type.”
 
“Now for the often forbidden question posed by the rebels inudemoness247, InuWhisperer, Taisho, Hana and Ivy Darklight. “Is there a chance for some sort of romance to form even in the smallest amount?”
 
“Women,” the Dragon King growled snidely, “If you cannot find the subtle romance in the dog tenderly brushing the hair from the miko's face as she hugs him, then perhaps you are not seeing the forest for the trees.”
 
“That was quite sensitive, vicious brute,” the demure goddess spoke with a smile, her violet eyes finding the red stare of the dragon. “Are you getting softer in your time here?”
 
“Having children can change any beast, Kushi-san,” Shiro commented sagely, “To think it only took fifteen hundred years. He has grown so much.”
 
“Both of your deaths are imminent. Do not doubt it,” the king snarled wrathfully.
 
“These next questions are about the fiction itself,” the dog demon lord quickly changed the subject to hopefully quell the roiling anger of the dragon at his side. “It has been some time since this particular query presented by Elise has been asked. She would like to know, “What are the origins of the fairy tales? I know most are Japanese, but almost all of the stories mentioned so far I knew since I was little so it is hard to really pin point their origin from memory alone.”
 
“They are all Japanese,” Oto-hime answered resolutely, “In fact they are from an old, frayed novel lent to the author uncannily by her friend of the same name, Elise. Even Susanou's story is founded on an old Japanese myth.”
 
“Here is a question which has never actually been asked in any capacity. It is strange that is has not, since one of the most common elements in most reviews relates to the originality of this odd, little fiction. Asked by ILuvFLUFFYmarshmellows, “What gave your author the inspiration to write this story and how did she come up with such an original plot?” Orochi-san, if you would.”
 
“Hn,” the Dragon King snorted in discontent before answering, “The author wrote this fiction to practice her hand at writing novel length stories. She chose these two as a pair for their lack of a relationship and therefore the resulting freedom available to her to expand on it however she chose. The fairy tale jumping was inspired by Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, which has very little to do with this fiction when it comes to plotlines, but the concept of switching from world to world intrigued her.
 
While none of the fairy tales have been changed since they were chosen before she began writing the story, the overall purpose of the scroll has. Its intention to imprison Susanou's enemies did not present itself until the beginning of the third arc and with the creation of Shiro. In fact, there was nearly no Shiro and Sesshoumaru was going to play the role of the white dog in The Old Man Who Could Make Withered Trees Bloom. It was decided though that he was not in any sort of emotional state to allow some wretched man to hit him over the head with a shovel. The stupid dog over here though is dumb enough to let it go on for fifteen hundred years. So perhaps it was for the best, since with Shiro arrived the Clan of Shiro and the growth Sesshoumaru would need for his sacrifice later on in Urashima Taro.”
 
“And I am glad to be here,” the old lord replied with a grin, “We have only two more questions and this session will be complete.”
 
“Good, this has gone on for far too long, dog.”
 
“The next question is a rather flattering one. It is posed by InuWhisper and she asks, “Has this story been nominated for any awards yet?”
 
“Actually, it has won quite a few awards, much to the author's immense happiness.” Oto-hime replied sweetly. “She would like to thank everyone who has ever nominated and voted for her story. Every recognition she has received has been a great honor.”
 
“Now finally, as with the last Q&A, we come to another similar question posed by the always unusual, Mika Oimikado and it is meant for me. “Shiro-sama, please ask Sesshou-kun to do the naked dance with you again, after all he was nearly naked in the 5th story. BUT, not just the two of you, I want Dragon King to do the naked dance too!”
 
“You boys sure do know how to entertain a girl,” the goddess remarked with a giggle.
 
“So, Orochi-san, do you want to--”
 
“No.”
 
“Just a short dance.”
 
“No.”