InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seven Feudal Fairy Tales ❯ Fulfillment ( Chapter 52 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: These characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi and other associated companies.
 
 
Chapter Fifty-Two: Fulfillment
 
 
Crumbling to fading dust to join their already vanished owner, the Ogre Warlord's horns disintegrated in Kagome's relaxed grip. Strangely captivated long after the last mote winked from existence, the school girl's sight finally rested on the familiar creases of her open palms. Warmth brewed there in her empty hands and she watched as blue, glittering specks coalesced in the air, collecting in her waiting grasp as if meteors drawn to Earth. Forming a small plane of gentle radiance, it cooled after a moment and revealed a smooth sheen of obsidian. Engraved on its flawless, volcanic glass, the cross-shaped kanji for earth scarred the plaque's surface and under the delicate grace of her fingers, Kagome could feel the next lines of poetry awaiting her on the other side.
 
“It was a good battle, wa-ah,” Mon-Ki piped up, stretching his slight and limber body at protracted angles while entertaining a deep sigh.
 
“Yes, yes!” Fe-San agreed heartily, eagerly ruffling his viscous mass of feathers, but avoiding the temptation of grooming away the drying blood that stained them. There was inevitably no point in suffering through the bitter taste of ogre when he would be cleansed shortly by the meticulous lather of magic.
 
“It's time for you guys to go too?” the school girl asked softly, turning to face her brave, knee-high soldiers. The tinge of sorrow marbling her voice was not lost on them and the animals scampered forth as she crouched down to embrace them in her farewell. “I'll miss you two. You've both done a lot for me, whether or not you were meant to.”
 
“Of course we did, wa-ah,” the monkey replied warmly, nestling close with the pheasant cooing his contentment at his side. “You're our general. We would do anything for you.”
 
“I know you would.”
 
“And we'd keep following you if we could, Momotaro-sama.”
 
“I know that too.”
 
“All right, Fe-San, we should get going,” he abruptly barked, hating the lingering goodbye that only served to remind him of his insurmountable limits. Grousing under his breath at the pressing truth in the primate's statement, the bird stubbornly continued in his satisfying snuggle before a more persuasive line of reason earned his enthusiasm. “If we head back now, I bet we'll finally catch that fish, wa-ah.”
 
“Really?!” the pheasant chirped suddenly, barely containing his burgeoning excitement. “Why didn't you say so earlier? Let's go! Let's go!” The monkey squealed as the assertive bird charged, spreading his wings enough to usher his friend toward the exit. One tail curling and the other missing all together, they noisily headed toward the broad, iron doors.
 
“Wait, Fe-San,” Mon-Ki interrupted the twittering jubilation, ending their rushed scamper as they came to pass the looming figure of the motionless youkai lord. Pushing his straw, cone-shaped cap up from his pink brow, the little primate eyed the demon sternly. “It was all for you, Do-Gu. Remember that above all else.”
 
Satisfied that his assertion had been heard if not heeded, the monkey gave the pheasant an affirming nod and together they toddled away until their presence evanesced into nothingness. With their disappearance, the slain princesses shortly followed suit, emptying the room of their tragedy and leaving the travelers to their quiet thoughts.
 
Fingers dwelling on the edges of script that broke the smoothness of the polished plaque, Kagome nervously avoided the piercing stare of the imposing tai youkai who shared the hall with her. Lengthening each passing instant to an eternity, the bloated silence thickened in the warm air until she could barely choke out another soundless breath. Desperate to hear anything beyond the crackling of torches, a myriad of meaningless words tempted her tongue, but before she could utter one, he spoke.
 
“Why did you not wake me?” Sesshoumaru demanded in a harsh tone, not quite concealing the razor edge of his anger beneath the façade of his usual indifference. Her sight falling to the thin plank of stone in her hands before his inescapable question, the school girl bit at her lip with the countless words she once held failing her but for the few honest ones of dangerous result. “Answer now.”
 
“Because, I didn't want you to come,” she blurted out under the severity of his brusque command, surrendering to the overwhelming swelling of his youki. “I didn't want you to be here when the battle happened. That's all.”
 
“Why did you not wish for my presence at such a time, miko? Did you believe me weak? Did you believe me too feeble for battle?” he continued in escalating harshness, taking a firm step toward her with the intent behind his pointed accusation cutting him as deeply as it did her. Tangled in the barbs of doubt and shame for the heritage of his clan and for the sacrifice he had made for it, his self-loathing had crippled him profoundly and time had only festered in the wounds. Beyond the unforgiving glower and ruthless tone, the youkai lord knew who was truly responsible for his abandonment on the ship and it was not the human woman trembling before him.
 
“No! Never!” she adamantly denied once he finished, her shocked voice shuddering as she turned to face his hardened glare and locked jaw. “I've never felt that way about you. Ever.”
 
“Then why? Tell me now.”
 
“I just… I just wanted to prove myself to you. I wanted to prove what I can do, so that you'll feel better. So that you won't hurt anymore.”
 
“There is nothing wrong with me that you need concern yourself with,” the youkai lord asserted with his usual disregard, the perpetual scowl that graced his features lessening little with her confession. “What ails me is not your business and nor shall it ever be.”
 
“No, I can't accept that,” she argued, surprised by the unshakable resolve that bound her words with strength and verve. “I refuse to accept that.”
 
“What?” Sesshoumaru said ominously, his expression darkening dangerously with her bold defiance.
 
“I can't let it be any longer,” she elaborated with continuing ardor, seeing no reason to conceal her purpose in the face of his obvious discovery. “I was going to let you hold your own chopsticks, but I can't let it go. This isn't about me rescuing neglected farmers or burdening myself with the misery of a dragon king. I'm a part of what happened to you as much as you are.”
 
“What exactly are you referring to, miko?”
 
“The monk,” she explained, stifling the anxiety that threatened to falter her voice while freeing the heel of one of her hands to dry her spilling tears that streamed more than they trickled. “He told me about everything; the island, Oto-hime and the Box of Time. All of it. I know what you did for me.”
 
“Read the next lines of the poem,” the demon ordered severely, deflecting her answer as the claws of his clenched fist burrowed deeper into his already torn palm.
“No! I will not! I know what you did. I know that you were gone for years and that I spent all that time alone on that beach waiting for you. I know that you came back as you promised.”
 
“You will refrain from speaking of this any further. As I have said before, this is not a topic available for discussion.”
 
“I'm not going to let you avoid this anymore and I'm not going to watch you hurt yourself any longer because of me and what you did for me.”
 
“You will stop or I will force you to,” he threatened menacingly, granting another irrevocable step in her direction. The school girl's unremitting stance did not waver as he steadily approached, his grim warning of untold consequence haunting each stride and his corrosive aura curdling the heavy air.
 
“You can't deny what happened and you can't hurt me. The scroll won't let you, so I'm not scared of this threat. You came back for me on that island! You saved me!”
 
“You will be afraid,” he snarled, his restraint cracking before unguarded fury as he leaned in close to face her. The heat of his breaths searing her cheeks, Kagome stared back at the unfurled rage that sharply wrinkled his brow and narrowed his inhuman eyes. Had she been able to hold a thought, she would have crumbled before it, succumbing to his engulfing wrath that lay bare before her. Instead, she pressed on through, seeking that which she didn't know but only suspected. She wanted the truth, ached for the truth and she would drive it from him.
 
“You sacrificed your time for me, so that I could be free of those long years of pain and loneliness! So that I could have a second chance to live my life! Why?!”
 
“Enough!”
 
“Why did you do it, Sesshoumaru-sama?! Why?!!”
 
“Because, you deserved it! Never have I known another who deserved such a gift more than you in that moment!” he yelled, his fangs flashing as his roaring admission echoed throughout the spacious hall. Breaths ragged with liberating relief and the slivered remnants of anger, the tai youkai had barely a thought to realize the depth of his revelation when his lips were seized. Pleasingly warm and with an innocent tenderness, Kagome's mouth pressed against his in a gentle kiss. Mind and body dulled by his rare stirring of emotions, the demon lord remained frozen with open astonishment until the school girl squeaked in surprise at the unbelievable audacity of her act. Jerking away with a vivid blush staining her cheeks, she raised a hand to her offending lips.
 
“I-I'm sorry,” she apologized behind her fingers and in an excited stutter, her shivering body matching the tangled string of her rapidly-spoken words. “I didn't mean to do that. I don't even know why I did that. It's just… it's just that no one has ever given me anything like what you have. You gave me the confidence and the strength to fight when others have always tried to shelter me. You taught me about what true compassion means and how to save it for those who not only deserve it, but desire it as well. You did so much for me and then you gave me a piece of your life, a piece you can never have back. Know this, Sesshoumaru-sama. I will never waste what you have given me, because it is the most precious gift I will ever receive. I wanted to prove it to you and that's why I left. I wanted to defeat the ogres and their warlord for you, so that you'd know through my actions how much I honor what you have done for me and that I will cherish these years for as long as I live.”
 
The whispers of torches claimed the air as silence fell. Shifting nervously, Kagome stared at the imperceptible expression of the tai youkai, his mildly stunned look her only clue to the grinding of his thoughts. Motionless since her kiss had graced his lips, the meaning behind her jumbled profession seeped through his mind, pouring into the rusted locks of doubt that bound him in shame. Loosening with every sincere, rambling word, the debilitating shackles of his lifelong disgrace finally fell away with the true swelling of pride to replace it in his heart.
 
“Sesshoumaru-sama? Sesshoumaru-sama?”
 
Leaning in without warning, the youkai lord slipped past her guarding hand and captured her lips with his. Hopelessly ambushed, the startled school girl stiffened under the inescapable intensity of his advance, his mouth brushing roughly over hers as he guided her hesitancy with his sure touch. Lingering longer than she had, he finally released her from his kiss to catch her eyes. Together in silence, they stared at one another with the faint steam of their heavy breaths moistening the air between them. Golden hues tied to sepia tones; through their shared sight, they discovered mirrored in each other the self-affirming fulfillment they had found in themselves.
 
Then with the last shred of indecision dissolving in the hot vapor, they met hard halfway, their seeking mouths overlapping for an eager kiss. Gripping fingers reaching to be tangled in the silver hair his scalp, Kagome braced against the tai youkai as he pressed his lips fervently against hers. The opening and closing motions of his enthused mouth maneuvered hers and he tugged firmly on her tender, lower lip, inspiring her to do the same with his. Tasting him with a daring nibble, she breathed hotly in sparing gasps and the demon took advantage of her burning puffs to slip in his tongue and sample her as well. Soft and moist, his tongue explored the features of her welcoming mouth, gliding in a titillating dance with the twists of her tongue before retreating for air. Sliding almost secretively past the ardor of his recurring tasting, the school girl nimbly discovered the contours of his mouth and the slick smoothness of his fangs, sure to avoid the dangerous points that sharpened them.
 
To her momentary disappointment, his soft lips soon withdrew, leaving hers ruddy and bruised to tingle alone in the swelling heat of the room. Her pouting whimper ended quickly with a trembling sigh as he seared her with messy kisses along the line of her jaw, driving artfully toward the temptation of her ear. Eliciting a startled gasp with her entangled fingers pulling hard on his silken locks, Sesshoumaru nipped roughly at her tender lobe before sucking on it firmly. With another pleasing nibble and the flicking of his expert tongue, a field of tiny goose bumps swarmed along the back of her neck, trailing the icy shivers that swiftly coursed down her spine.
 
Retreating abruptly from the rousing delight of his mouth, Kagome's eager lips sought his strong jaw with mimicking delight. Earnest and innocent, there she lightly set neat kisses on his porcelain skin, the moist prints she left behind burning his flesh like tiny sparks of fire. The youkai lord's elfin ear fell prey to her appetite next as she bit at it with her dull teeth and then soothed away the pleasant sting with the warm comfort of her bathing tongue. Cunning in intent, her hand slipped down through his smooth strands until her fingers found his other lobe, massaging it through the pinch of her forefinger and thumb and then tracing the delicate lines of his pointed ear. A contented rumble reverberated in his throat and his hand slid down her back, his pressing nails pricking her lightly through the thick, cotton fabric of her tunic while he dragged her body close and wrenched her mouth away from his ear for another battery of kisses.
 
Leaving her lips numb and raw from his ravenous assault, the tai youkai drew his tongue over the edge of her jaw next and then along the grooves of her exposed throat, smearing the trail occasionally with open-mouthed kisses. His hot breaths drowning in her ears, the school girl moaned softly under his tickling ministrations and reached blindly for the leather ties that bound his heavy armor to his torso. A dark chuckle escaped his busy lips when he felt her fumble with the knotted straps, her urgent attempts voiced by unhappy grumbles and whimpers of frustration. Having surrendered to her determined prying, the right half hung off his pelt-laden shoulder while her wiser fingers undid the other side with a learned ease until the steel that weighted his body crumpled to the floor between them.
 
Stripped of the shielding armor that warded him from the dangers of battle, Sesshoumaru pulled her closer, the softness of her nubile figure rubbing against the taut muscles that ripped his chest and stomach. The layers of silk and cotton linking their bodies feeling maddeningly thick, he then gently pushed her back to raise his hand between them and his eyes closed in marked concentration. Unsure and mildly embarrassed before his absent explanation, a concerned pout bent Kagome's swollen lips until it was shortly abated by the pale green radiance haloing the demon's plush pelt. The throbbing light dying after a moment, his luxurious fur fell to the obsidian at their feet, the piled ivory contrasting starkly with the black glass.
 
With an insatiable desire gleaming in his hooded eyes, youkai lord's hand snaked around her narrow waist and he eagerly drew her close, his swathed flesh already relishing her missed warmth. Mind in a haze of memories, his hand rose to stroke her dusted cheek of imagined sand. Scars marring tanned skin and silver streaking raven hair, the older miko he returned to on that lonely island stood cradled in his arm. She was the woman for whom he gave a piece of himself, so that she could live free of the burden of solitude and have a future of her own choosing. Never to tarry in the light of his thoughts, an unspoken element buried deep in his heart had silently wished to keep her forever that way for him to selfishly embrace on sandy shores and from beneath the rustling of palm trees.
 
“Together,” the school girl spoke up softly, jarring Sesshoumaru's mind from cool breezes of ocean air and the thunder of crashing waves. “We're doing this together, right?”
 
“Yes,” he agreed huskily, gazing at the nervous, young miko as she was and should be. “Together.”
 
Ghosting down her trusting face as she leaned longingly into his healed palm, his fingers glided to the tight mandarin collar at her neck while he dipped in to seize her lips for another taste. Plucking on the dangling ends of each blue ribbon, he undid the line of knots until the flap of her tunic hung loosely over her chest. An exposing glimpse of creamy skin peeked and he leaned back to spy at the revealing of her delicate shoulder and the enticing dip of her collarbone before the fabric plummeted to the soft mound of her wrapped breast. Dissatisfied with a mere hint, he tugged at the finished edges that lined the bottom of her lengthy top and pulled it roughly over her head, subsequently flinging the detestable garment across the room.
 
Hair wildly tousled from the violence of her disrobing, Kagome flushed hotly as the warm air breathed on her bare skin and then even more brilliantly so as the tai youkai's predatory gaze traced the nudity of her beguiling curves. Tattered along the edges, the secure bandages binding her breasts were all that clothed her torso and his darkened eyes roamed hungrily over the slender muscle that shaped her slight figure, the well-earned result of months of hard traveling in her endless quest for the Shikon no Tama shards.
 
Before he could explore her tantalizing flesh further, she quickly brushed up against him to nip at his chiseled chin and then slid her tongue down the masculine grooves of his throat, stealing a husky sigh from his lips. Seeking hands slipping stealthily through the neatly tucked opening of his silken coat and undershirt, her warm fingers eagerly found the hardened lines of his torso in her mission to even the odds. Gliding over the rippled firmness of his stomach and up the long sides of his sinewy waist, the school girl bit her lip in fluttering excitement as the flexing muscles twitched beneath his tickled skin. Her caressing hands slipped under his armpits to emerge at the nape of his neck where she grabbed the lapels tightly and yanked his coats back from his shoulders. Painted amber by the flickering light of the torches, he stood bare from the hips up, the robust planes of his chest and thickly corded muscles of his arm capturing her yearning sight and igniting an embarrassing heat that stirred in her core.
 
Encouraged rather than dissuaded by her surging desire, Kagome's fingers glided again down his lengthy trunk to tug questioningly at the ties that cinched his hakama pants. Another dark chuckle was his reply and the demon lord sought her parted lips for a deep kiss as his hand too wandered to undo the knot that guarded her from his touch. Dropping free to the cluttered floor below, they liberated each other of the last vestiges of shielding clothing until only bandages and fundoushis remained. An amused chuckle now left his lips as he leaned back from their kiss to admire her cloth undergarment that suited a man more than a woman.
 
“I'm Momotaro,” she admitted with a darkening blush at his appreciative examination, “At least they thought I was.”
 
“Indeed,” he smirked, slipping his clawed fingers under the twisted waistband at her hip to grope an exposed cheek. A surprised gasp fled her with his boldness only to escalate to an aching whimper when he gripped the gathered fabric like a handle to guide her back, pulling the thong taut between her legs. After a few unsteady steps, the soft caress of his pelt brushed against her heels. Finished in his maneuvering of her, Sesshoumaru tipped the feverish miko over, her rounded bottom landing gently amid the deep pile of fur.
 
Toes biting into his heels, he next slipped his boots off with a practiced ease and then followed suit with his dark, tabi socks. Striped burgundy at the ankles, his bare feet relished the freedom of the cool, polished floor. Then with a hunger glinting in his citrine eyes, the tai youkai paused in his advance to approve of the young woman lost among the curling tufts of his pelt. The rouge of inexperience dyeing her cheeks and the burning desire of her need brightening her sight, an appreciative rumble rolled through his throat at what he saw and then he knelt down to blanket her with his body.
 
Whetting kisses and wandering hands, she welcomed him ardently, her fiery touch seeking to sear the hidden places that would make his breath hitch. Thumbs rolling over the tiny nubs of his slightly darker nipples, Kagome won her victory as his pleased growling ended with a sharp intake of air. Giggling at the train of rasping breaths she evoked, the school girl gazed up at lusting expression, reveling in the unbridled desire she could extract with her fingers from the usually impassive youkai lord.
 
Propped on his elbow, his chest hovered over her as she explored with his pelvis snugly fitting between the grip of her legs. Firm and undeniable through the thin shroud of silk, the swelling of his member began to grind softly against the apex of her thighs, stirring a wanton moan from deep within her. Muffling her call with another ambush of blistering kisses, he continued his rocking motions with her seduced hips pitching to meet his until the libidinous needs that fogged his mind could wait no longer.
 
With a salacious growl, he broke from her to sit back onto his knees, his hand eagerly grazing over the dips and curves of her body. Finally it skimmed over the soft peaks of her breasts, stopping to grasp one hard as he rubbed his thumb roughly over the hardening nub of her nipple. A rasping moan erupting from her throat, she arched into his hand and with a careful claw; he sliced away the troublesome bindings that hid her from him. Exposed and tipped in a light brown, her breasts heaved with every needy breath and Sesshoumaru leaned in, his tongue tracing a spiraling circle around the roundness of one as his hand returned to tug on the tightly budded nipple of the other. A string of whimpers tore from her, building into a seizing gasp as the pinch of his lips closed over her neglected nipple. Sucking and strumming it with his tongue, his rapacious eyes looked up to devour every wincing pleasure and open-mouthed gasp that strained her rapturous face.
 
Hopelessly lost in the maze of sensation drawn by his tongue, Kagome scarcely noticed the tickling scrape of his nails as they purposefully roamed down the dip of her flat stomach and over the thin, cotton fabric that adorned the gentle ridge of her pubic bone. Slipping his middle finger between her shielding lips, he softly rubbed the damp cloth over her excited clit. A wild moan and curling toes were his reward as she writhed under his new touch, the sharp tingling igniting torrid fires to surge and tighten in her core. Encouraged by her fervent wriggling, his fingers continued their torment, pinching her lips together to polish her hidden nub with the growing moisture that seeped slowly from her sex.
 
“I want,” Kagome pleaded in her trembling voice, reaching blindly for his handsome face. Relinquishing his avaricious hold on her sore nipple, he trailed his experienced tongue up her chest to set kisses along her throat and jaw until he met her beseeching eyes. “I want to do this together. All of it.”
 
“Hmm,” he murmured with a devious smile as a tempting idea snared in his lascivious mind, “Very well.” Falling back to sit on his knees yet again, the demon tilted away to grasp one of her slender ankles. Bending her knee nearly to her chest, he turned the heated miko over, tickling her leg with nipping kisses as they passed by his mouth. Then, his hand glided contentedly over the soft cheeks of her crumpled figure before laying a stinging swat across her sensitive backside. With a startled squeak and shuddering breaths, her rear leapt up and he slid his soothing hand from the tender, red print he had made to grab her by his favorite handle. A soft whimper joined her rasping breaths as he lifted her end up, the corded cloth tightening and slipping between her lips to teasingly rub over her eager clit and against the stirring pleasure of her sex. Suspended in the sweltering heat of the air, he held her up as he in turn slid his head beneath her hips.
 
Burgundy stripes flanking his groin, a white, silk fundoushi swollen with need settled beneath her sight as Sesshoumaru finished centering himself under her body. Finally releasing her from his sure grip, Kagome collapsed gently against his chest and stomach, her bruised mouth inadvertently grazing the smooth fabric and inciting a wanting surge within. A pleased growl rolled from the tai youkai's throat and he shifted his hips to rub hungrily against her inviting touch. Emboldened when she would have previously hesitated, she met his appetite with blushing kisses along the length of his arousal, sending a fresh wave of scorching blood to his groin. His throbbing want rose to greet her for every affectionate peck; she soon bit her raw lip in shivering anticipation as she daringly slid her fingers beneath the waistband of his fundoushi and pulled it down over his lifting hips.
 
Springing to embrace its newfound freedom in the steamy air, demon lord's hooded member stood erect as it naturally tilted toward his stomach. Longing for her inviting mouth, clear droplets beaded at the tiny slit of his peeking head and the school girl's curious fingers slipped through the silver of his groomed hairs. Warm and fluttering, her unsure fingers before long ghosted over the velvety skin of his shaft, inspiring another groan of contentment and Sesshoumaru nibbled her inner thighs lightly with his mounting pleasure. Thick and stiffening with her caress, she followed his growling cues as she learned the strokes that elicited his greatest delight until her hand unexpectedly pulled down the delicate skin that housed his mushroomed head.
 
Eager inquisitiveness stealing her heated thoughts, Kagome leaned in to kiss the tip gently, the salty liquid loitering there smearing over her lips. Tasting the pleasant brininess as she licked it away from her mouth, she keenly dipped in to sample more from the source. Hot and moist, her limber tongue swirled around his sensitive head, leaving him to pitch hard into her open mouth as he groaned loudly. The unanticipated intrusion startled her, but she swiftly relaxed with his comforting hand running up the length of her thigh to grope her bottom in appreciation. Up and down, she swallowed what she could of his considerable arousal, using her hand to stroke the rest. The wet trickling of saliva dribbled down his burning member as she sucked greedily, slicking her wrapped fingers as they squeezed and worked. The lonely weights hanging beneath his shaft were next to catch her fancy. After she propped her elbow up on the bone of his hip, she covetously reached for them, fondling the soft balls while she stroked and licked.
 
Muscles tensing painfully with every scalding sensation tightening in his groin, Sesshoumaru dragged his claws down her legs, careful not to prick her with his building passion. Young mikos were not meant for the sensual violence that youki could easily heal and he struggled to keep his burgeoning desire in check with her every fiery touch. A firm hand grasping her ass, he wrenched her hips close to distract himself from the carnal sensations that brewed below. Shudders of anticipation shook Kagome's body and her stroking motions slowed as he nipped at her thighs, his pinching mouth meandering dangerously toward her unexplored sex. The mystery of how his slippery tongue would feel inundated her mind in a wanton fog, leaving her quivering in excitement and pausing to await his heeding of her need. A displeased snarl snapped her back to reality with a sound slap across her backside to chase it. A pained squeak erupted from her and the blushing school girl resumed her ministrations to his satisfied groans.
 
Brushing his testing lips over the moist fabric caught within the fleshy slit of her sex, he was swiftly pleased with the hard tremors that shook her body, but that didn't sway her from bathing him with her unfailing mouth or deny him the stroking of her firm hands. Having earned her prize, he sent her trembling gasps into shuddering breathlessness as he loosed his tongue, slipping beneath her fundoushi to have its first taste. Tangy and citrusy, he sampled her folds while his hand stealthily unwound the last shred of clothing that kept her from him. Tossing it away, his prying fingers returned to part her slit further until the dark pink nub of her pleasure revealed itself. Flicking her clit lightly with his tongue, he drove a loud, yearning moan from her, its sound muffled by her busy mouth. With a quickening pace, he ran his tongue back and forth over it, strumming it as her fevered whimpers soared into wrenching sobs of bliss. Squirming hard, she pressed her sex against his mouth, craving more of the molten fire that built and coiled in her core. Answering her churning need, he wrapped his mouth around her offered clit, sucking hard on the swollen bud before pinching it between his lips and tonguing it roughly. She arched hard away from him, frantically gasping for air in the seeming vacuum of the sweltering room.
 
Red tinges edging his glowing, golden eyes, he tipped her over onto the deep pelt and slid his hips between her legs dripping with desire. Broad and muscular, his well-built back eclipsed her slight torso and he leaned down to plunder her lips. Rough kisses and scraping fangs, he coursed down her body, devouring all that lay in his path. A sharp cry erupted from her as his teeth found her tender nipples, his warm tongue uncaring of her pain as it passed them by.
 
Soon he reached her ready sex, his forefinger slipping between her slightly parted folds, but never entering any further for fear of harming her with his sharp claw. For this reason she could not be prepared properly and even in the blinding haze of his surging lust, the demon knew his size would be more painful than pleasurable for her if not done right.
 
“Grab your knees and spread yourself, miko,” he asked huskily as his hand stroked his hardened member slowly.
 
With a nod, she grasped her knees and opened herself wide to him. The blistering torrent of his craving rushed at her trusting sight and he slipped forward, his throbbing member rubbing at her welcoming opening. Sliding in slowly as her flooding sex wrapped tightly around him, Sesshoumaru dipped down to gently kiss her mouth and nuzzle her neck. Lips grazing over the fleshy part of her shoulder, he bit down hard as he leaned his hips in further and pressed toward her center.
 
An agonizing groan escaped her as the prick of his fangs sunk deep into her shoulder, drawing trickles of crimson as they broke the skin. Wincing under the strain, he slowly squeezed through her snug fit until he pushed through the thin veil flesh whose tearing would usher her into womanhood. With a sigh tainted by the metallic flavor of her blood, he released his bite and kissed away the four points of red that beaded in its place. The dizzying pain in her shoulder dimming, Kagome lay breathless with the filling sensation of his arousal penetrating deep within her, the stretching of her tight walls around it feeling good in comparison to the bite.
 
Pulling out softly and then thrusting forward, he ground slowly against her with his ears sharp for the telling sounds of her enjoyment. An uncomfortable feeling at first, a heady warmth swelled steadily in her core as the pulsing motion of his hips grew. Loosening more with every retreat, her wanting sex sucked him back in greedily and he dipped down to kiss and nibble at her neck and lips. Reaching around for the rigid muscles of his working back, the school girl dug her nails in to spur him on. Rocking faster and harder, he met her earnest desire with his orderly locks of silver hair slipping down to cascade around them.
 
Aching pants and fluttering moans grew on her breaths as a scorching heat overwhelmed her body, dappling her in a million droplets of perspiration. Slipping down his ripped torso, sweat trickled as he drove into her with increasing speed, plumbing her depths to satiate his unyielding lust. Then her scratching nails reached down to grab his firm backside, extracting a primal groan from him and nearly alleviating him of his load. Panting heavily, but not ready to finish, he snaked his hand around her back and lifted her up to sit on his thighs.
 
With the first push of his hips, Kagome cried out deliriously, his arousal forging into a secretive spot that lit unknown fires in her already burning core. Sobbing moans and wild screams pouring out as her bottom slapped rapidly against his kneeling thighs, the demon's hand slid down to grip her securely at the waist as she bounced wearily upon him. Leaning forward, he nuzzled her hungrily again, sucking hard on the dark nipples of her jiggling breasts. Then, he felt her sex squeeze hard around him as her exhausted body arched in blissful ecstasy. Toes curling in plush fur as frenzied convulsions of rapture coursed through her, she quickly brought Sesshoumaru to a roaring climax that milked him with every wrenching pull.
 
Shared spasms twitching inside them, they leaned against one another tiredly, heavy breaths warming in each other's ears. Hands gliding over slick skin, they embraced tenderly with a few gentle kisses before reclining onto their sides in the deep pile of his pelt. Sapped of energy and enjoying the moment, sleep soon overcame them in the pleasant warmth of the crackling torches.