InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ SG-Inuyasha ❯ Matthew's Well ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5:
Well
"Yay, more Jaffa in our way," grunted Inuyasha sarcastically.
"Lets kill them quickly," said Kagome. Kagome the summoned the Seritio, grabbed her bow and an arrow. She quickly noticed that it was shaped so she could easily use her bow, and shield at the same time. She then fired her arrow, which seemed to have strengthened in power. Every small to mid sized object just moved out of it's way, like there was a powerful wind creating it. It went through and killed 3 Jaffa, sent about 15 on their asses. Inuyasha then took over, "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer", was the last thing the Jaffa remember.
"Alright were here", said Matthew, "In that well".
"What!" yelled Kagome.
"Huh," mumbled Matthew.
"Maybe it's just the Boneaters Well", Kagome said.
"Well, maybe," said Inuyasha, "There is only one way to find out".
"What are you talking about?" asked Matthew. "There's is another well with similar abilities that leads to the same time. I can go to either time I want."
"And you think this works the same way?" Matthew asked.
"As Inuyasha said earlier," said Kagome, "There is only one way to find out".
"Alright lets try," said Matthew. With that Matthew jumped into the well.
"Well it looks like he got through," said Kagome, "Now what do we do, do we stay and help him or focus on this era?".
"I think we have better odds with his plans," said Inuyasha. Knowing that he can't take that kind of numbers by himself, or with the entire group, "I don't think we have a chance otherwise". And anyways we have cut them off in your time, if were to stop them in our time."
"Ohh Great, now we have to let them do everything again!" said Sango.
"We can raise an army to fight them," said Miroku.
Sango new if they didn't fight back, the Jaffa might try to control them if they Baal dies, that and see would be bored like there was no tomorrow if she didn't. "Alright then, we'll wage war in our era," Sango said, "Kagome, Inuyasha, just cut off their reinforcements as soon as possible". With that Kagome and Inuyasha jumped through the well.
"Where did Matthew go?" asked Kagome.
"In there!" yelled Inuyasha. Inuyasha then charged into the heavily damaged building, only to see a stand off between Matthew with the Kamigawa drawn, and a Jaffa using a woman in her mid thirties, which is the same as Matthews age, as a shield. Inuyasha sneaked behind, while Kagome came up to beside Matthew. She seen what was happening, she summoned the Seritio, and grabbed her bow and an arrow and pointed it at the Jaffa. "Now leave her alone and you won't get hurt," yelled Kagome. Inuyasha jumped in behind from, and pulled the Jaffa arms away before the Jaffa could do anything. She ran into Matthews arms, Inuyasha threw the jaffa four or five hundred feet into the air. Kagome put her bow arrow, and shield away.
Matthew dropped his Kamigawa. "Oh my god, Jessica I thought you were dead!" Matthew yelled.
"Where were you", Jessica asked.
"It's a little complicated," Matthew said, "I've found a way to go to and from the feudal era in Japan."
"What," yelled Jessica , "Stop lying, now where were you."
"It's true," said Matthew, "Look at the sword, hell, look at him". As he pointed to Inuyasha.
"He's telling the truth," said Inuyasha.
"Okay I believe you," Said Jessica, "look at his ears?"
"Yeah I know," Mathew said.
"Alright, Kagome, I think we should leave them now," Inuyasha said.
"Okay," replied Kagome.
"Wait just before you leave let met introduce her," Matthew said, "She is my wife, Jessica".
"Pleased to met you," Kagome said, "I'm Kagome, and my friend here is Inuyasha."
"Pleased to meet you" Jessica said.
Inuyasha and Kagome went out. "He must of killed a of these Jaffa," said Inuyasha, "Their scent is still strong, and no bodies from the warriors of your time."
They got a little farther, and they heard some loud moans. "What's happening, we got to there and help them," yelled Kagome.
Inuyasha fell over laughing, "Help with what?".
"Huh," murmured Kagome.
"You don't know what there doing, do," said Inuyasha.
"ohh," said Kagome, "How did you know?".
"My ears," answered Inuyasha, "Kagome?".
"Yeah".
"Are you okay?".
"Yeah, I think so," said Kagome, "Why?".
"Because you seem to have to force everything you do," said Inuyasha, "And in our last two fights with Goul'd, you seemed to filled with pure rage".
"WHAT," Kagome yelled, "How Can You Even Think That!".
"Your breathing heavily," said Inuyasha, "You have been since that skirmish, that and the look in your eyes".
"Have Not!" yelled Kagome, "I'm going to ...".
Inuyasha embraced Kagome not letting her speak. "Sorry", whispered Inuyasha, "Sorry about not being there for you when you needed me, sorry for all the times I hurt you, sorry for not preventing your families murder".
Kagome pushed away for a moment, "You have nothing to be sorry for, I forgive you. In fact I'm the one who should be sorry, closing you out for so long". Kagome then embraced Inuyasha, held on like she wouldn't let go.
(A/N):I went back and made the Kamigawa a more feasible length. Fifteen feet was way to long. Eight is a little more accurate. I wanted it to be long, I just got a little to carried away.