InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Thieves ❯ Parings, what would We do Wihtout Them? ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

...Kiss Hiei!” Kari nearly fell out of the tree she was in and yelled, “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!” “You said dare” giggled the 2 culprits. “Then why would you ever think I'd kiss firecracker over there!?!” “Just do it!” “Hn, fine,” replied Kari. After, Hiei looked surprised, REALLY surprised. Is it just me, or did I just see both of them blush? Kurama thought. Nah, it's probably a trick of light. And the game went on and on.
 
-The Next Day-
LYRA, WILL YOU JUST WAKE UP!!!” yelled Janni as she kicked Lyra off the bed, which almost awoke her. “Janni, do you hafta yell?” asked Kari. “Well, Lyra here could wake up for once,” yelled Janni. Kari sighed.
 
-After Several Minutes of Violence to the Sleeping Lyra-
“Guys, I think I sense Shinkon shards,” said Kagome. Suddenly Sango, Lyra, Kagome, Kari, and Janni were surrounded by demons that all held Jewel shards. Kagome shot a few arrows and Sango used her giant boomerang (Hirikotsu). Lyra used her whip, Janni used an Ice sword, while Kari used her 3 swords. After defeating the demons, they gathered the shards. “Now the only ones left are with Kikyo, Naraku, and Kohaku,” Kagome thought aloud. Sango looked sad as she said this. If the shard from Sango's brother, Kohaku, was taken, he would die and that would devastate Sango.
 
-Later, in Konoha-
“Hey guys, guess what?” yelled Tsunade. “It's the Masquerade festival tomorrow night!” Everyone looked confused as Sakura said, “Huh? What's that?” “Oh right, you guys don't know! It's basically a masked festival and you can only take your mask off at Midnight.” Tsunade replied cheerfully. Janni and Lyra cheered while Kari kinda twitched. (And I wonder why? Ya know, it's pretty obvious.)
 
 
-The Next Night-
The village was now transformed into a big festival filled with lanterns and attractions. The girls were already there and they looked great! Kags wore a white kimono and a gold mask. Sango wore a pink and red kimono and a red mask. Keoko wore a purple kimono and a matching mask while Yukina wore an ice blue kimono and a matching mask. Lyra wore a forest green kimono with a rose on the back and a green mask. Janni wore a sky blue kimono with an ice symbol on the back and a navy mask. Kari (yes, she was forced to) wore a navy blue kimono with a crescent moon on the back plus a mask of silver. OK, so the girls split up... let's follow Janni first. Janni wandered down the street and suddenly bumped into someone. As she fell down, he said, “Oh, I'm sorry, you'd better watch where you're going.” Then he helped her up. He had on a navy boy kimono and a black mask. Anyway......... “Excuse me, but do you know where the Horror House is?” asked Janni. “Oh, I was on the way there myself, I'll show you.” The boy said. Janni followed.
 
-After Going to the Horror House-
Janni and the mysterious boy had a great time! The Horror House was actually pretty funny, even though it looked real. They had laughed really hard! Janni was starting to like this boy! “Ding dong,” cried the clock as it struck midnight. The 2 grinned and took of their masks. Janni's grin turned into a gasp of surprise as she saw who the boy was. It was....... SASUKE!!!!!!! Janni blushed, and then ran for it. (Uh oh, Ino and Sakura aren't going to like this!!)
 
-What is Lyra Doing?-
Lyra was now trying to look for her friends when she saw a sign that said “Fortune Telling”. Cool thought Lyra as she decided to go in. Inside the tent, there was a woman who was looking into a crystal ball. “Ah, my dear!” Said the woman in a misty voice. “Sit down, let me see your future!” As Lyra sat, the woman said, “ I see a man. He is a friend to you, but he may turn out to be something else.”
After Lyra paid, Lyra walked until she saw an attraction called the “Road of Stars” (Yes... I got this from Card Captor Sakura *guilty look*). It looked like fun so she went in. Inside was a road of stars (duh!). Suddenly she bumped into a man and said, “Oh, I'm so sorry.” “I'm fine said the man. He wore a fiery red kimono and a matching mask.
 
-Few Minutes Later-
Lyra and the man had been walking for about 10-25 minutes. Lyra really liked him, he was nice and polite. “Ding dong,” rang the clock. The 2 kinda smiled and took off their masks. When Lyra turned, the man was non-other than KURAMA!!!!!! Lyra blushed bright red (a color which put Inuyasha's kimono to shame) and ran.
 
-Last But Not Least, Kari!-
Kari was watching the festival from under the Sakura tree. She never really liked festivals. “Too much drama created by preps,” she thought aloud. Suddenly, a voice said quietly, “I know what you mean.” Kari turned to see a man in a black kimono with a black mask (And Kari doesn't know who it was?). “Glad to see someone who gets my point.” Kari said. The man smirked.
 
-30 Minutes Later-
Now the man and Kari had been talking a lot. Kari was actually starting to like him (IT'S A MIRICLE! HALLELUYA!!!). He wasn't stuck up or whiney and he had her point of view. They had been talking about the interesting subject of the stupidity of preps. “Ding Dong,” sang the clock. Both Goths smirked and took off their masks. When Kari saw who it was........ well, let's just say that that was the first time anyone had ever seen Kari looking surprised. It was FIRECRACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Or Hiei if you're stupid.) Kari kinda blushed, backed away, and melted into the crowd. (CLIFFHANGER! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? I'M EVIL! MWAHAHAHA! -chock, chock- ahem- MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)