InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Thieves ❯ They FINALLY get Together! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The girls met together and decided to go to the bar. Everyone was having fun except our heroines. They were kinda shocked......... OK, REALLY shocked.
 
Janni's thoughts: I can't believe it was Sasuke! Do I like him! ..... No, he's a stuck up pretty boy. But he is kinda cute.
Lyra's thoughts: OH MY GOD! I can't believe that he was Kurama! God, what am I going to do? Do I like him?
Kari's thoughts: Damn it! Why did he have to be Hiei! He is kinda cute..... WHAT AM SAYING!?
 
Meanwhile....
“Lyra, Kari, Janni, it's your turn to sing!” yelled Kags as she pushed mikes into their hands and pushed them onto stage.
 
Boy's thoughts:
Sasuke's thoughts: God, that was Janni! God! I wonder why she ran away though.... WHAT AM I SAYING!!!
Kurama's thoughts: I can't believe it was LYRA! I mean, she's kinda cute, but do I like her?
Hiei's thoughts: Why the hell did it have to be KARI!!? She was kinda cute... WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?!!! I hate her....... Don't I?
 
Back to Life.......
After the girls got pushed on the stage, they heard the music. They started to sing, meanwhile looking at the Karaoke screen.
 

I know we've been friends forever
But now I think I'm feeling something totally new
And after all this time
I've opened up my eyes
Now I see
You were always with me
Could it be you and I never imagined
Could it be, suddenly I'm falling for you
Could it be, you were right here beside
And I never knew, could it be true that it's you
It's kinda funny, you were always near
But who would ever thought that we would end up here
And every time I needed you, you've been here to pull me through
Now it's clear, I've been waiting for you!
Could it be, you and I never imagined
Could it be, suddenly I'm falling for you
Could it be, you were right here beside me and I never knew
Could it be that it's true that it's you
 
Everyone cheered! The girls bowed and then went off to kill Kagome for putting them on the stage in the first place.
 
-Few Hours Later-
Janni was walking home when suddenly a voice yelled, “Wait up, Janni!” As Janni turned, she kinda looked surprised and blushed, it was Sasuke! (MWAHAHA! WHAT DOES SASUKE HAVE TO SAY? WHAT DOES HE WANT? WILL HE FINALLY CONFESS?! CLIFFHANGER!!!!!) “Janni, I need to ask you something,” Sasuke asked, “Why did you run off?” “Well... I... am, well, was kinda shocked. I mean, it was very shocking!” “Yeah well, I was about to tell you something, and then you just ran off,” Sasuke said, coming closer with a kinda nervous face on. “Yeah, um, what was it?” stuttered Janni. Sasuke then whispered in her ear “Arishito*,” and kissed her on the mouth. Janni's eyes widened and then she just kissed back. Sasuke grinned as Janni said “Arishito.” (Normal way.)
 
-Lyra!-
Lyra was walking home when someone poked her in the back. Lyra turned and there was Kurama! Lyra blushed. “Hey, um... Lyra, I want to ask you something,” asked Kurama, kinda blushing. “Um... why did you run away?” “I was surprised.” “Well, sorry, and I also need to tell you something.” “What?” “Um.... I.... lo.... lo... lo...” “SPIT IT OUT!” “I love you.” Lyra gasped then smiled and softly said, “I love you, too.” Then they kissed. (Cute way.)
 
 
 
-Kari-
Kari was walking home when she sensed someone following her and said, “Come out, I know you're there!” When that “someone” came out, Kari turned slightly red. It was HIEI (a.k.a. FIRECRACKER)! “What do you want?” asked Kari irritably. Hiei smirked, walked up and kissed her, saying, “Arishito.” “Arishito” said Kari, grinning as they kissed again. (Fast way.) (SEE! I TOLD YOU THAT THEY WOULD CONFESS! IT WAS SOOOO OBVIOUS! YOU ARE A MORON IF YOU HADN'T FIGURED IT OUT! CLIFFHANGER! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
 
*arishito- I love you