InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shadowed Truths ❯ A note of Revision=) ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Tiarella_cordifolia

Tiarella_Cordifolia

[Shadowed Truths] *revised*

- - - - - - People say that Fate and Destiny work hand-in-hand.

- - - - - - Somewhere in the Feudal Ages, Fate and Destiny have decided to unite two lonely souls, misunderstood by the world around them, to bring forth the light. (Sess/Kag)

Disclaimer: I do not hold any claim to the characters of "Inuyasha" whatsoever. Don't sue me.

___________________________________________________________ « Author's Note »

This is a *rewrite*- meaning that I revised it. I know you have all been waiting very patiently for an update, and the 61 reviews show it. The truth is, I started this fanfic with a vague idea of what to write, but came upon Writer's Block, and now I totally forgot what it should be about. Yes, I know, you should always write out at least the basic story plot line before you post anything, but I had just started "In One Breath" then (which by the way is a disaster I do not want to fix). This was one of the three fanfics (the other being "The Demon's Heiress") I started prematurely. You all seemed to love it anyways, so I didn't figure I was doing anything wrong -not till it was too late anyways. So now, here I am, with a new proposal: a revised "Shadowed Truths", with the basically the *same* idea about the King of Light and stuff w/ the Four entities of the Jewel. However, it will be rewritten to a bit towards my latest `style' of writing and have slight changes, plus will include a longer introduction towards them getting together, with slight hints of Inu/Kag (cept Inu doesn't seem to give bout Kag). So for those who absolutely love this fanfic, no need to worry, this is going to be one of the fanfics where I will not revise it so that it is a completely new fanfic. It's just revised a bit. And ofcourse I obviously have to write out a draft of some sort this time. ;D Please be patient. And if this is your first time reading, none of this concerns you. Thank you for your time and your generous amount of reviews.

___________________________________________________________ « Fini »

I will be posting up the new chapters shortly. However, while I am coming up with new ideas and all, the old chapters (Part's 1-3) are still gonna be up. You will know when I have posted up the new ones. =)

Please do review. They give me lots of comfort.