InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shattered Heart ❯ A New Place To Live ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Shattered Heart

Disclaimer: blah blah blah

Chapter One: A New Place To Live

Last Time:

He nodded and took the hand she offered him. They started walking to the small coffee shop a few blocks away.

This Time:

"What can I get for you m'dears?" asked a very motherly looking woman with black hair flowing over her shoulders and halfway down her back.

"Ano…I'll just have a French Vanilla," Kagome said. "What about you, Inuyasha?"

"I'll have a French Vanilla too," he said timidly. He was still a bit uneasy with this girl. Her presence calmed him, but he was scared she might start getting mad at him for unknown reasons of leave him alone and ignore him.

"So, umm…Inuyasha?" Kagome asked him. "Where do you live?"

"I uh-" he stammered. The truth was that he had been kicked out of his house and was living with his girlfriend. Then they broke up and he had no where to go. "I er-I don't have a place…" he said quietly.

Kagome felt terrible. "Oh…I know! How would you like to stay with me? I just got my own place a few weeks ago and it's kind of lonely. Would you like to be my roommate? Come on, it'll be lots of fun!" she said excitedly.

`Awww…..she looks so innocent!' Inuyasha thought. He gave her a small smile. "Okay, sure."

The waitress came back and gave them their coffees. They talked about themselves to each other, and had a good time.

Kagome had never felt happier. Inuyasha was so nice and caring, maybe a little rough but had a HUGE heart! She felt safe with him.

Inuyasha had never had a better time! Kagome was so innocent and happy. He felt that just her presence calmed him. Her smiles could make all his troubles go away. He never wanted to make sure she never felt any pain ever again. `I'll protect you Kagome. I promise.'

Kagome paid for their drinks and they started to walk back to her house. They walked in compatible silence, hand in hand, as some petals flew all around them.

A/N: Hey! Yay! Okay, here is the uh-first chapter! I hope you liked it, a trace of fluff in there. Hee hee. I hope you liked it and my computer keeps on shutting down, so I will probably just be like writing stories instead of reading them now. Please review!