InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shippo in charge ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hi!!

I don't own Inu Yasha and I am sorry that I haven't updated this fanfic for a long time.

Now back to the story!

<><>><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<<><><><>><><><><<&g t;<><>><><

Hi!

As I said before I am Shippo and Inu Yasha is gonna pay.
Ok remember I said that my father was killed by the thunder brothers, I am going to change that. The thunder brothers come along and my dad kills them and then I am celebrating while Kagome come along with Inu Yasha.

Inu Yasha: hey you look happy.

Me: I sure do!

Inu Yasha: Why?

Me: Because my father finished off two demons!

Inu Yasha : That's cool, so does that mean that you are stronger than me?

Me : Yah < bonks Inu Yasha on the head>

Inu Yasha: Now I know you're strong cause that bonk really hurted! Could I be your disciple?

Me : Of course. Now go down to the stream and catch a fish for me to eat while I think of whether or not I should accept as my disciple.

Inu Yasha : Oh yes , o great one. May I ask what is your name?

Me: My name is <drumroll> Shippo the great!

Inu Yasha : o hail Shippo the Great!!

To be continued

<><><><><><><>>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><<><><

Inu Yasha: I am no stupid slave to Shippo!

Belldandy_luver: O yes you are well in this story you are.

Inu Yasha : No I'm not!!

Belldandy_luver: Well I will give you a lot of ramen and you will become slave to Shippo

Inu Yasha : Hmm, I'll tell you at the next chapter and if I don't want to you will have to use Sesshomaru!