InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shippo's Fiery Mistake ❯ Shippo's Fiery Mistake ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

EDIT 8/6/07: Decided to improve upon this a bit, grammar-wise… rather than just keeping it in one giant paragraph of craziness. I hope it's a little better now!
 
I don't own InuYasha.
-Shippo's Fiery Mistake-
"Baby Yashaaa, I'm cold!” cried Kagome.
"Never fear, Kagomebabay, I shall protect you from the dangers of the icy weather!" InuYasha said nobely.
InuYasha then removed his cloak and handed it to Kagome. She greedily snatched it away and draped it over her shoulders at once.
"Baby Yasha, I'm hungry now!"
InuYasha threw a pouch of crickets at her.
"Eat up, my darling!" replied InuYasha.
All the while Miroku and Sango were behind them chattering away jubilantly, and Kirara was chasing her tail happily, as well. Shippo, on the other hand, was enviously glaring at InuYasha and Kagome from the side.
'Ugh.. Nobody cares about me… it's like I don't exist! I can't blame Kagome though... I could never be good enough for her! Look at InuYasha... he's brave, strong and tall. Look at me... I'm a cowardly, short fool!' Shippo thought to himself.
Then, Kaede came up, holding hands with Totosai lovingly.
"Hi guys!" shouted Kaede merrily. Everyone glanced up from what they were doing and said, just as happily, "HI KAEDE!" besides Shippo, who remained silent.
"I just came to announce that the annual Couples Night is here! Tonight! You can only come if you have a special someone! Don't worry, Kirara, we brought Totosai's ox for you." Keade announced with a wink.
At this the group cheered, while Kirara mewed. The only one who looked unhappy was Shippo. Nobody even took notice to the poor Kitsunne, though.
'What am I going to do? I must get a date! There's only one person I would even consider bringing though... Kagome! But that cocky jerk, InuYasha, will bring her of course...' Shippo thought.
Miroku, Sango, Kirara, Kaede and Totosai took off at once to Kaede's hut. InuYasha and Kagome stayed behind to gather their possessions.
Shippo thought, 'It's now or never!', and waddled over to InuYasha and screamed, "FOX FIRE!" With that said, Shippo's fiery attack launched at InuYasha with burning flames, an example of a power, Shippo himself didn't even know he had. InuYasha's clothing was on fire immediately.
"WHY AM I ON FIRE?! MY CLOAK---", InuYasha looked at Kagome who was still wearing his fire rat cloak and watching innocently from behind a nearby tree.
"KAGOME, I LOVE YOU!", InuYasha screamed as he fell limp to the floor.
"YAY!" Shippo cried with joy. He then ran over to Kagome, jumped up and attempted to kiss her. She screamed in horror and dodged it.
"You totally just killed my boyfriend, you sick little fox! I HATE YOU!" Kagome said fiercely. Shippo stared at her blankly then cried out, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! "
He then ran away and was never seen again. Except at the next couples night when he tried to bring a dead flower as his date, he was then murdered viciously by Totosai's ox, as he thought he was trying to make a move on Kirara by offering the flower. Then Shippo was never seen again. Well, besides the time at his burial when he was set on fire and thrown off a cliff.
THE END!