InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shippo's Revenge ❯ Shippo's Revenge ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Shippo's Revenge

What happens when Inuyasha pushes Shippo a little too far? Let's find out!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"WAAHHH~!! No!!!"

Shippo cried in despair as he saw his fox magic items and toys plummit into the river and get washed away.

"I-I-I-I-Inuyasha...! Why did you do that?" Shippo asked desperately. Apparently Inuyasha was using his Iron Reaver Soul Stealer attack to cut a couple small trees down for firewood. One reaver missed its target and hit Shippo's things, pushing them into the river.

"Relax, runt, they're just a bunch of stupid toys. No big deal." he responded, scoffing.

"Those 'stupid toys' were important to me! How could you just let them get washed away like that!?" Shippo cried.

"Cause I don't care."

Shippo growled menacingly as Inuyasha walked away. Then he yelled at him, "You're really lucky Kagome isn't here! I'll bet she'd sit you a million times!"

"Shut up, ya twerp! I'm my own man. Kagome doesn't own me." he yelled back.

"So you think..." Shippo said, crossing his arms. That caught up to the dog boy's ears and with a popping vein in his head, he stomped back and knocked the little kit hard on the head.

"What was that?" Inuyasha asked, growling. The little boy began to cry quietly as he rubbed the new and enlarged bump on his head.

Miroku and Sango watched disappointedly from not too far away. Kirara mewed.

As Inuyasha ran towards the well to wait for Kagome to return later that afternoon, Shippo thought, 'Inuyasha, you'll pay for this...!!!'


- - - - - - - - - -


Kagome returned not long after, and Shippo told her of what happened. Kagome lectured Inuyasha, who of course chose not to listen. And, of course, Kagome sat him. She made Inuyasha leave to get something or else he would have to suffer either a thousand sits or a thousand days without ramen. (A man's appetite is a powerful thing.)

She gave Shippo a few treats from her time to help him feel better. While this did, the earlier incident left his anger and thirst for vengeance unscathed. That night, he decided, he will return the favor to Inuyasha.

- - - - - - - - - -


That night, while everyone else was sleeping, Shippo snuck into Kagome's bag and took out a certain object. He walked outside to the God Tree where Inuyasha always slept. He climbed the limbs, whimpering a bit as he almost fell. Inuyasha stirred a bit, but remained asleep.

Finally, Shippo got to the limb he was on, and took out what he had taken from the bag: A pair of scissors.


- - - - - - - - - - -


That morning, Inuyasha yawned from a good night's sleep. He then jumped down from his tree and towards the hut where the others had slept.

"Hey guys," he called, kicking Miroku in the side. "C'mon. Time to get up."

Kagome was the first to wake. "Inuyasha, why do you--" she halted as she looked at him, her face completely contorted in shock.

"What?"

Kagome's hand quivered with extreme nervousness as she pointed a finger at his head.

"I-In-n-n-uyash-sh-sha...your...umm..." she stammered, unable to contain her shock.

"What!?"

She immediately got up and grabbed his hand, leading him out of the hut and towards the river. Miroku and Sango woke up after as Kagome pulled him out, and their faces were startled as well as they saw him leave. Kirara jumped with surprise.

Shippo had a mischievous look on his face as he pretended he was still sleeping, chuckling evilly.

- - - - - - - - - - -


"Kagome, what's this all about!? Tell me!" Inuyasha yelled at her, an angry vein popping on his head. She stopped and turned to him, her eyes still really shocked.

"Inuyasha...are you feeling alright?" she asked, her voice quivering. The boy looked at her skeptically before he answered, "Well, actually, I feel this unusual cool breeze on the back of my neck..."

He lifted a hand to touch his neck, and his eyes widened as he realized he was touching his neck directly. He gasped as he pushed himself past Kagome and went to look at his reflection in the water of the river. What he saw nearly made his heart stop.

All of Inuyasha's hair was cut off.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

- - - - - - - - - - -

Inuyasha whimpered as Kagome closely examined his new haircut. The ends were cut unevenly; with zigzags. There were still some cut strands that were falling out. It was cut all the way to the middle of the back of his neck. She also found something on top of his head.

"Inuyasha, look what I found." she said, holding up a red hair. Inuyasha took it and smelled it. Just then, his aura became very, very, very dark. He recognized the scent on the hair. It was the scent of...

"SHIPPO!!!" earthquakes erupted in the ground as he stomped over to the hut where everyone else was. Kagome ran after him, but kept her distance, for the dark aura surrounding him was deadly.

He walked in and found Miroku and Sango, who were having a snack.

"Where...is...Shippo...!?" the angry boy said with vicious venom coating his voice. They both carelessly pointed to the window, where Shippo was hiding behind. Kagome ran past him and checked her giant yellow backpack.

Infuriated beyond all time and space, he swiped a giant hole through the back of the hut with one swing of his claws, to find Shippo cowering behind a bush.

"Uhhmm...Inuyasha. How's it all? Nice haircut." he stammered, laughing nervously. Slowly, Inuyasha reached down and grabbed his head, so ready to dig his claws in his head and scrape it like wood.

"You lousy...ungrateful...annoying...sneaky...bratty...disgraceful...devilish... forsaken...irritating..."

Kagome walked out at that moment with her hands on her hips and a suspicious look on her face.

"Shippo, did you take my scissors from my bag?" The little boy blinked.

"Those sharp little twin blades that go snip..." He gulped.

"...snip..." He began to sweat with fear.

"...snip?"

"Ummm...would you believe I was working on some crafts?" he said in a squeaky, fear-filled voice.

"LIAR!!" Inuyasha threw him all the way across the world (Well, not really. Just over the forest.) growling. Kagome sat him. Three times. Duh.

- - - - - - - - - -


Sango sent Kirara to find Shippo, who was stuck in a tree trunk on the other side of the forest. When they returned, Inuyasha and Kagome were gone. Miroku told him that since Kagome's grandfather kept so many ancient potions and other artifacts, he might have something for instant hair growth. Either that or instant baldness (Try and imagine that. I did. And it was funny.)

Sango also pointed to a large rag pack that was soaked. Shippo untied the knot and was surprised beyond all to find all of his fox magic items.

"Wha...!? How did all this end up back here?" he said, examining his spinning top.

"Kagome told Inuyasha to go find it for you. He had to search all the way down the river to the bank. It took him quite a while." Miroku explained. The little kit froze. Uh oh. This meant he owed Inuyasha a really, really, REALLY big apology.

Later that evening, the two returned from the well. Kagome was smiling as Inuyasha's hair was back to its normal length. The others were dumbstruck.

"Wow. How'd that happen so fast?" Sango asked.

"I managed to find these two potions for hair growth. But one of them was for hair reduction..."

__________________

"Let's see..." Kagome wondered to herself as she examined the two bottles. "It should be either this one or this one."

"Let's pick this one." Inuyasha suggested, pointing to the one in Kagome's right hand. She shrugged as she withdrew the cork and raised the bottle right over his head, ready to pour only one drop. But just then...

"KAGOME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" called Kagome's grandfather. She lost focus and accidentally soaked Inuyasha's head with the entire bottle. Every single hair ontop his skull had vanished. He was completely bald.

"WAAHH!" they both shrieked as Grandpa began sobbing on the ground at the empty bottle on the floor.

"R-Right, it must be this one...!" Kagome uncorked the other bottle and poured one drop atop Inuyasha's head. Just then, an entire carpet of hair flowed from his cranium like a silver river. His bangs grew all the way down to his knees, while the hair on the back could have been equal length of the entire yard.

"Kagome..." he growled, extremely annoyed.

"S-Sorry! I'll go get the scissors!"

__________________


"Wow. It's great to see you back to normal, Inuyasha." Miroku commented, smiling. But the half demon wasn't listening. He was too busy glaring heavily at the small fox child hiding behind Sango's ankle.

"Umm...sorry..?" he said, smiling nervously and laughing shakily. He then felt a clawed hand take hold of his head.

"Sorry, huh?" he said calmly, but still seething with anger.

"Gulp."

"I'LL SHOW YOU SORRY!!!!" And with that, Shippo went flying all the way across the world (Once again, just an exaggeration.)

Inuyasha got sat by Kagome again.

THE END