InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Silent Yearnings ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is just a sort little drabble type fic from Jakotsu's point of view.
 
 
I wrote it last year for a competition and sadly, no, I didn't win.
 
 
To all those who are reading “The Dragon and His Puppy.” I thank you for being so patient. A lot of this have been going on in my life and I am trying to keep up with school, life and a move to a new house as well as keep up with my online life.
 
 
Well, that's all for now!
 
Onwards!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Who knew how long I'd been seated here, perched a top a branch of a tree, one large enough to balance upon and secluded enough to hide. Who knew, that I had taken refuge just outside of the spot where you had taken up camp. Not a single soul had been told of my revival, not a single utterance of my presence, so, I had nothing to fear.
 
 
Nothing at all.
 
 
Not even you.
 
 
InuYasha.
 
 
You had no inclination of my watching, worshipping eyes as you approached. I had been dozing here, peaceful and content, then there was a shift in the winds, and I caught your scent. I must admit, it woke me and I was quite curious as to your location. Then, my ears noticed faint noises, those of soft, quiet voices, female. Then, there was yours, like music, to my once again listening ears, I may have died, twice for that matter, but I could never forget you InuYasha.
 
 
My hand held fast to my sword, for protection of course, though, I must admit, you are quite fetching when you are angry. You emerged from the trees, dressed in that red fire rat kimono; it contrasts nicely with your pale skin, alabaster hair and beautiful golden eyes. Your sword rested at your hip and I tipped my head to the side, curious as always, as to what you were doing, then my eyes caught sight of a spring, you were here to bathe, that brought a smirk to my lips. I sat back, amused, yet still cautious, and did nothing, nothing but watch. I must admit, I was shocked at first, until I remember you had no idea of my being here. First you lay your sword down, then slid off the red kimono, to follow was that white undershirt, I was angered and awed when I noticed a white bandage about your waist, you finished removing your clothing, then slid into the spring. Your head vanished beneath the surface and I held my breath, waiting for you to emerge, a thought occurred to me. In this state and lack of knowledge, I could easily take you. I could do it without a second glance, without thought, without mercy and without regret. Have my way with you, then discard you like a broken doll, battered, bruised and bleeding, you would beg me to kill you then, as I had done the same with you, but, like yourself, I would ignore that plea and once again ravage you.
 
 
The thought makes my lips twitch into a small smile and I wonder how it would be, to hear you cries of pain and begging for mercy and leniency, but of course, none will be shown. My mind recalls our last battle, your bruised, bleeding and pained body, many cuts my trusty blade slashed into your creamy, soft and supple flesh, oh InuYasha, that was almost five years ago, yet to me, it seems just moments ago, I can still taste your bitter-sweet blood on my lips, a liquid I once again relish to taste.
 
 
You are facing away from me now, your beautiful mane of white hair now piled onto your head as you massage some sort of concoction into it, something from that female's time, what is her name, Kagome, yes. Why do you remain with her, a weak, pathetic female, when you could be with me, a strong warrior who would protect you? Your hair is now rid of that cleansing device and you now relax against a rock, your beautiful face now visible, I lean forward slightly on the branch, itching for a better look. You look so calm, so peaceful, I want to rob you of it, take from you what you have taken from me, my comrades, they are all dead now, because of you and I hate you for it!
 
 
Your cute little canine ears swivel slightly and I fear I have made to much noise, but you simply exit the water and dress once again ready for combat, not even aware that I sit so close by and could kill you in one fell swoop. Not today InuYasha. I have dreamed of it many a time, but now is not the time, but it will soon come. There is sudden, unexpected and much unwelcome shift in the wind and it now switches to my back, ridding me of your intoxicating scent and allowing you to sniff out mine without a problem, that small button nose of yours can be a pain sometimes my dear InuYasha. Your head snaps to the side and towards the tree where I mere moments ago took refuge in and found a paradise.
 
 
But now I run, the wind in my favour and masking my scent, it ruffles my yellow kimono and my jet black hair, but, it is no bother, I have seen enough for today. I laugh out my victory to the wind and the trees, who do not answer, I begin to run once again, I know you tell your friends of my being and that idiot girl Kagome will sense the jewel shard that I now carry in my spine.
 
 
I can hear you chasing me now, my heart pounds in my ears and I swallow thickly, forcing a twinge of
fear that has surfaced suddenly back down. I wind through the trees, weaving, hopping, running; it is as if I am dancing, as if I am playing a game. I wonder shortly if you are playing as well, or if you are serious, it makes me stop and think a moment. A thing I should not have done. I feel your hand grasp my arm and I am forced roughly to face you, a soft smile on my painted lips as I stare into your eyes, my innocent and child like appearing ones glittering. My free hand grasps the hilt of my sword and my gaze falls, I can almost see the purple scars which run beneath them, I glance back up at you as you question me as to why I had been spying, I merely smile, saying nothing, you grow impatient, annoyed and angry. My smile grows as you get flustered, so cute like that, you are obviously annoyed at me, another male, for admiring you in a way in which you cannot reciprocate. How it must anger you and keep you awake at night. As it has done with me, I wrench my arm from your grip and shove you back slightly. I like my personal space. My dearest, my InuYasha, you point your blade at me, will you kill me now, out of anger, shame and guilt, no, you will let me live, you wish to battle another day.
 
 
As do I.
 
 
One day InuYasha.
 
 
One day, I Jakotsu will make you scream.
 
 
And that day, my dearest InuYasha is nearing.
 
 
And my beloved InuYasha.
 
 
I cannot wait for it to come.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Well, what do you think?
 
 
I can't really talk I should be doing homework…..
 
 
*sigh*
 
 
Review please!!!
 
 
They keep me afloat.
 
 
Dai Suki Da….Itsumo
 
 
~~Mina