InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Slipped?Kagome?! ❯ Slipped to slide? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and company but I wish I did own Sesshomaru.
 
 
Chapter 1: Slipped to slide
 
Kagome had figured out the perfect way to get back at Inuyasha for what he had done to her just moments ago. The paralyzing idea would make him shudder like hell !
 
Flash Back
 
“Inuyasha!? How could you choose her over me!” “Kagome, I'm sorry, but I choose Kikyou to be my mate.” Inuyasha said it so slow he felt as though the words didn't even come out. Kagome shuddered `how could I even think to trust him after all those times I've seen it happen! How could I?!' Kagome thought as she became enraged and let her thoughts burst out “ Oh, wait, how could I have possibly forgot! You rather have a walking dead clay pot for a dumb ass mate!” Kagome burst out with out warning to anyone around, but then continued seeing as how she had every ones attention “ But of course I knew what I was to you the whole time! I was just your dumb vulnerable shard detector the entire time know wasn't I Inuyasha! ANSWER ME!”
 
Inuyasha was know scared like hell, but before he himself could answer Kikyou answered for him “ of course he was Kagome. But you were also my replacement until I came to claim what was mine from the start! You never really thought he would have a weak priestess for a mate know would he?” in a question fact kind of answer way.
 
Kagome then took the chance to run without answering the dead miko. She ran until she found a hot spring and decided to sort through her thoughts a she sat in the hot spring.
 

End Flash back
 
Kagome had finally decided she would go through with the idea just to make Inuasha pissed or jealous which ever happened she was sure she would like the look and decided she would go with her plans in the morning she was to tired to night to do the dirty work ahead.