InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sod's Survival house (OF HELL!) ❯ Week1-Day3-Wednesday ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome to day three! I would like to thank Mistriss for reviewing. I would like to take Kikyo off the show, but she will do some freaky stuff later. Well I hope you had a happy New Years. Remember, the more you review the faster I update.

A/N-I Changed the rating from PG-PG13.

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, but I partly own "The Screwballs," a comic my bro Big-Brother made. (A/N-He's actually younger than me.)

Chapter 3: Week1-Day3-Wednesday

9:00 a.m.

"What the hell happened?" said Inuyasha as he woke up on the table with a bottle of "Budweiser" in his hand.

"S***" yelled Kouga as he awoke in the fireplace.

"OH MY F***ING GOD!" yelled Kagome as she woke up with without wearing anything but panties and a bra.

Everyone was shocked as they awoke. Miroku was had a bra on his head, Naraku was woke in the tub of bathroom 1, Sesshomaru woke up on top of the television, Sango was naked in the bathroom 2, Kikyo was sleeping next to Inuyasha .

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" yelled Sango as she ran out of the bathroom and locked herself in the bedroom; apparently Miroku had to "go."

"This can't be good." exclaimed Kagome as she looked around the living room. The place was a wreck.

"INUYASHA!" yelled Kagome as she saw her panties on Inuyasha head.

"What?"

"What's that on your head?!"

"I don't know?"

"What are you doing with my underwear!?"

"I don't know the last thing I remember was you were about to take off your bra, but we did the countdown."

"Inuyasha, what's that on your head?" asked Kouga.

"Nothing." Replied Inuyasha as he hid it behind his back.

"HOW DARE YOU, MESS WITH MY WOMAN'S PERSONAL CLOATHING!"

"So, what's it to ya?"

"I'M GONNA TARE YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!" Kouga yelled as he jumped into the air, only to be interrupted.

"So that's what a bra looks like!" exclaimed Rin as she points to the 2 cupped thing on Miroku's head.

"Rin…" Kagome replied, but she was interrupted.

"I have the daily task!" exclaimed Sod.

"What is it?" asked Naraku.

"You are to have to take care of a plastic baby."

"Ok…"

"And also you have and inspection today at 11:30, someone will visit today and if the house is good, you won't have to sleep outside, and it's below 30 out their."

"But I checked the newspaper and it says it will be pretty warm tonight." replied Sango.

"Yes, but we will have a snow machine."

"Oh F*** that." replied Inuyasha.

10:00 a.m.

Everyone started cleaning,

11:00 a.m.

Still clean, yes they were that drunk.

11:30 a.m.

The cleaning has stopped and everyone and the doorbell rang. It was a little kid with red hair, brown eyes, orange shirt with a frog on it, and blue jeans.

"Hi, I'm Frank Frogger I'm here for the inspection." he said. Frank started to look around the house.

12:00 p.m.

"Everything is fine except one thing is bothering me." Frank told the gang.

"What is it?" replied Inuyasha.

"Are those ears real?" Frank replied as he started to rub Inuyasha's ears.

"Okay you can stop now!"

"Sorry." Frank replied. Frank then leaves.

"That was easy!" Kouga said as he started to turn on the television.

*Ding Dong* the doorbell rung and Sesshomaru opened the door.

"What is it?" asked Sesshomaru.

"I forgot to check the bedroom." he answered. Everyone's sweat started to drop as they remembered they forgot to clean the bedroom.

"OH MY GOD!" Frank screamed, "There's broken beer bottles, and clothes everywhere!"

"We're boned." Naraku said.

"And what's this white stuff?!" Frank asked. Everyone started to sweat except Rin and Shippo because the new it was sem…

"Oh, it's toothpaste." Fran said and everyone does and anime fall.

"I think were sleeping outside tonight." Shippo exclaimed.

"Yes you are you all get a "D"!" Frank replied as he left the house.

"We might as well clean this up." Sesshomaru said. Soon everyone was cleaning up the room.

1:00 p.m.

Everyone was sad because they were all gonna freeze to death, then suddenly.

"This is Sod with some good news." Everyone's face started to brighten up.

"What's the good news?" asked Rin.

"For some weird reason…"

"Yes…" Kikyo replied.

"There will be a natural blizzard tonight!"

"That's the good news!" everyone replied.

"It is for me, because I won't have to spend 200 dollars on the snow machine!"

"WHY TOU LITTLE PEACE OF S***!" yelled Inuyasha as storms out of the bedroom.

"Go to the Confession Cam and enjoy your last bath, MUHAHAHAHA!"

"WHAT!?" screamed everyone.

"Go to the Confession cam." Sod answered.

"Oh." was everyone's reply.

2:00 p.m.

---Confession Cam---

Inuyasha: I hate Kouga…I hate Kouga…I hate Kouga…I love…pork chops…and….Ramen and I DON'T WANNA FREEZE TO DEATH!

Kagome: At least I can snuggle up with Inuyasha.

Sango: If Miroku snuggles up with me he will die.

Miroku: I think Rin should go, she's too young.

Shippo: Can't wait for SBD!

Sesshomaru: I don't want Rin to get hurt anymore, so she should leave.

Naraku: Rin

Rin: I WANNA GO HOME!

Kikyo: At least I can snuggle up with Inuyasha

Kouga: I hate Inuyasha…I hate Inuyasha…I hate Inuyasha…I love…pork chops…and….Ramen and I DON'T WANNA FREEZE TO DEATH!

2:30 p.m.

Everyone went to take a bath, even Inuyasha! (A/N-It's that bad.

"Get in there you little!" Kouga yelled from inside the bathroom.

"Kouga's…trying…to…" Shippo screamed.

"Oh for the love of…"

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Shippo screamed as the little kitsume ran out of the bathroom with a towel on him.

"HE TRIED TO BLOODY KILL ME, HE TRIED TO BLOODY KILL ME!" screamed Shippo as he hid behind the coach.

3:00 p.m.

After everything was fixed, and by the way Kagome bathed Shippo, the gang decided to play video games.

"What do you want to play?" asked Kagome.

"GRAND THEFT AUTO!" someone replied.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SANGO!" Kagome replied.

"Well…I love that game."

"I can't believe you like a game that involves stealing!"

"Well I can't believe you can't appreciate what other people like!"

"Whoa calm down you two." Miroku and Inuyasha said trying in vain to ease their pain.

"AND IF YOU GO ANYWHERE NEAR EACH OTHER, I'LL HATE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!" Kagome and Sango yelled at Miroku and Inuyasha.

"Aww Inuyasha, she hates you now, SO COME TO HELL WITH ME!" Kikyo said.

"Come back tomorrow."

"FINE!"

3:30 p.m.

Miroku and Inuyasha sat by the girls to cool them down, but made things worse.

<Let's start off with Miroku talking to Sango.>

"Sango what's wrong?" Miroku asks.

"I can't believe Kagome hates GTA it's just a game!"

"I know, but…"

"Just shut up!"

"Is it that bad?"

"YES IT IS!"

Miroku gropes Sango to see if it was that bad, and guess what? It was that bad, she didn't care. <(*-*)>

`Whoa, it is that bad!'

<This time it's Inuyasha and Kagome.>

`I can't believe her, oh here comes Inuyasha, at least I can cry on his chest.'

"Kagome I know your sad, but it's just a game."

"Yea but a game that involves stealing and stuff I can't even say!"

"And you got drunk last night."

"I know, but I'M 21 GOD DAMN IT, it's legal for me to drink."

"Well…" next thing Inuyasha and Kagome's faces were closer than before, but…

<Now back to the real world kitties.>

"What did you do to my women!?" Kouga demanded.

"Nothing, you b******!" Inuyasha replied.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" yelled Kagome as she ran into bathroom 1, and Sango yelled as she ran of into bathroom 2.

5:00 p.m.

"The tent outside is ready." Sod said over the intercom. Everyone went into the big tent. (A/N-About the size of and medium RV.) When Sango and Kagome, who still refuse to talk or look at each other, got inside the tent they tried to stay the far away from each other as manly, or should I say womanly possible.

"What's the matter?" Kagome asked Sango in a sarcastic tone, "Not violent enough for you!?"

"I'll show you violent!" Sango replied as she jumped onto Kagome.

"Place your bets!" exclaimed Naraku.

"20 bucks on Sango!" yelled Kikyo. (A/N-I'm using American money."

"100 on Kagome!" yelled Kouga.

"CAN'T YOU TELL THIS FIGHTING IS TEARING US APART!" screamed Shippo.

"Yea…hey wait a minute…this will raise the shows popularity!" said Sod from a portable speaker, "50 bucks on Kagome!"

"STOP FIGHTING!" yelled Inuyasha as he grabbed Kagome with his left hand and Miroku held back Sango. Kagome and Sango were a wreck! Kagome's Shirt was partly torn exposing her left bra cup, and her skirt was slightly torn. Sango was much worse; she was only in her undergarments. Miroku liked holding her alright. After being set down and given some more clothes the girls began to settle their differences.

"Kagome, I'm sorry I yelled at you." Sango apologized.

"No I'm sorry, it's just a game." Kagome replied.

"No I should be sorry."

"No I should."

"NO I SHOULD!"

"NO I SHOULD!"

"I HATE YOU!" the two girls screamed at the same time and everyone else does an anime fall.

"Here we go again." Miroku said.

"Yup." replied Inuyasha.

7:00 p.m.

The blizzard hit real hard. Everyone was scared except for Inuyasha, Kouga, Sesshomaru, and Naraku. Inuyasha went outside to go to the bathroom. Everyone else did nothing.

7:10 p.m.

Inuyasha returned and was bore out of their minds. Shippo and Rin are asleep.

"I have an idea, let's play strip poker." Miroku said.

"Why not." replied Inuyasha, "I mean, the brats are asleep."

Naraku pulled out a deck of cards, and so it began. The game went on for a while. After a while Sango bet her bra.

"I won't take it of until I lose it." Sango said and everyone agreed. The next thing they knew Sango had a strait flush and one back all her clothing plus Inuyasha's shirt, Sesshomaru's body armor, and Kagome's shirt. The game went on for another couple of rounds. Kagome was about to take off her bra, again, but Shippo woke up when he heard Inuyasha and Kouga howl.

9:30 p.m.

"Kagome what are doing?" Shippo asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing Shippo, go back to sleep." Kagome answered.

"Ok, but why were Inuyasha and Kouga howling?" Shippo asked again with both eyes closed.

"They were chasing a squirrel."

"But I understand Youkai, and they were saying…"

"You're too young to know."

"Forget it I'll see for myse…"

Inuyasha and Kouga knock Shippo out and put him back on his sleeping bag.

"Hey, because you two hit Shippo, I don't take it off."

Inuyasha and Kouga were very unhappy about that, but just went to sleep because it was 10 o'clock.

9:59 p.m.

(A/N- So I was off by 1 minute, sue me.)

The blizzard hit hard again and everyone tried to sleep. Kagome was freezing so Inuyasha put his upper part of his Kimono on her to keep her warm. Inuyasha was bored stiff so he went outside. Kagome woke up to see that she was wearing Inuyasha's kimono. Kagome looked for Inuyasha to thank him. Kagome thought that he just went to go to the bathroom. She then sits down to wait for Inuyasha.

`What the hell is this?" Inuyasha thought as he follows a cable wire. He follows it and finds a couple of trailers. He walks inside one to see someone typing on the computer, he read to himself.

`Inuyasha thought as he follows a cable wire. He follows it and finds a couple of trailers. He walks inside one to see someone typing on the computer, he read to himself.'

"WHY I OTTA!" Inuyasha yells as he hit I'm on the…

HELP ME HELP THIS IS SOD I'M BEING MAULED MY INUY…AHHH help he sry im trying to type but hes grabing me….help helasbfh

---20 minutes later---

"Hey Sod…Oh my god!" BB picks up a dart gun and tranquillizes Inuyasha.

"Thanks BB." I replied.

"You know big bro; it would be easier if you just don't type Inuyasha mauling you."

"I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!"

BB runs out of the trailer and I had some of the staff put Inuyasha back in the tent.

11:00 p.m.

`What happened?' Inuyasha thought. Inuyasha walks over to Kagome and wakes her up.

"What do you want?" Kagome asked.

"I had the strangest dream Kagome, that this show was run by a kid."

"I know, but that's crazy, but it's not like were some weird fanfic or something, right?"

"Yea I guess."

"Good night."

"Good night."

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------

Bet you didn't see that coming, now excuse me while I bandage my wounds, and remember the more you review the faster I write.

Over and Out.

Ow, my leg.

.