InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Some Good "Stuff" - Smutletts ❯ Effin' Pink ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: No idea what got into me. I tried to write a drabble challenge (Valentines Day… Pink), but I suck at short shit. This came out and I thought it sucked. But Feni made me let her edit it so it made some kinda sense. And now she's got her foot in my back to post it. So here it is. It still kinda sucks, but a few bits and pieces are hot so what the hell. Disclaimer: I don't own shit. Certainly not the characters. Or the setting. Or. Well. I don't own shit. [edited to replace the first draft with the last one. Shit.]
 
Effin' Pink
 
 
“What the fuck is that?”
 
I managed to put the juice down on her bedside table without spilling it, but I forgot about tying up the yukata she'd put me into, allowing the damned thing to fall open. I didn't give a shit that I was naked underneath because she'd insisted on washing my clothes; I was fixated on that strip of cloth hanging limp in her fingers, which should have been white, but was now stupidly pink.
 
“It's your fundoshi, silly,” Kagome said with entirely too much satisfaction.
 
“That…” I waved a helpless claw. “That is so not mine. I don't wear anything p-p-p....”
 
“Pink,” she said calmly. “It got washed with your firerat by accident, that's all.” Advancing on me, she held the ugly strip of cloth up about waist high, and I backed up fast. “Come on,” she purred, the sexy playful smirk of her lips instantly turning me on. “Let me put it on you.”
 
Damn it! “No way!” I spluttered. “I look stupid in- I mean, it's p-p-p…” Why can't I say that fucking word?
 
“Yeah, it is.” Her smile was so adorable now, that little sway in her hips adding to the effect. Fuck. I'm not gonna win this one.
 
She pounced before I could escape, her hands were warm and the fabric of my fucking pink fundoshi was cool as it trailed down my chest when she pushed the yukata off me. Her hot lips were on my neck and my dick was already hard, trying to find its way into the pink robe she was wearing. Our mouths came together and my cock successfully snuck in to press between her bare thighs. The robe fell off her shoulders as she opened her legs a little and let me pump against her soft skin a few times. My knees bent; I moaned and started to lose focus. That's when she attacked, breaking the kiss and moving down my body. I stumbled a little when her weight no longer pressed into me. Before I knew it, her mouth was over me and fuck, it felt good! I let my head drop back, concentrating on the feel of the slick wet hot strokes of her tongue and tight ring of her lips moving up and down.
 
Stupid. So fucking stupid. Why am I always so fucking stupid?
 
Before I knew it, she pulled my hands behind my butt as her head bobbed over my throbbing cock and that fucking pink fundoshi was wrapped around my wrists in some kinda really good knot. She pulled down on it and I had to widen my stance and bend backwards so I didn't fall over backwards.
 
“What the fuck?” I demanded breathlessly, marveling at her skill. She had hardly missed a beat on my cock, and here I was half trussed up with my fucking pink fundoshi. Much as I was enjoying this, my ego finally asserted itself and I decided to turn the tables.
 
Taking a deep breath and wrenching my mind into gear - a little closer to my actual brain - I stood up straight, and pulled on the cloth she held behind my knees. She fell forward, making a muffled noise of surprise as she engulfed me completely and I bent forward, forcing her to let go of the cloth so that the knot came loose. Unfortunately, she let go with her mouth too, but that was ok. Meant I didn't need to worry about teeth. Moving fast, I leaned over her, snagged one of her wrists and tied the end of the fucking pink fundoshi around it in a nice snug knot. She looked up at me, not terribly surprised.
 
“You planned this all along,” I said, finally figuring it out. Her mischievous smile was answer enough. “Feh, don't think that means I'm gonna let you get off easy.” While she just grinned, I pulled her to her feet and yanked her hard into me. My dick was very happy pressing into her stomach, but I was in danger of losing focus again. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, holding her tightly against me while I rubbed my cock up and down, then looked around the room. So many possibilities…. My brain started to fritz again when she firmly kissed that little divot in the center of my collarbone, leaving her lips on my skin as her tongue busily flicked.
 
Fuck!” I looked down at her and she looked up, smiling. Our lips met and I sorta forgot myself because the kiss was so hot… until I felt the fundoshi jerk in my hand. Pulling away, I blinked and mock-glared at her. “You're trying to get away!” I accused, and she just smiled more broadly. I kissed her hard again, grinding my cock against her smooth warm skin. She kissed me back just as urgently and I felt her tight nipples press into my chest. Damn, I need her, but first she has to pay for this fundoshi trick! I only have one set of clothes, damn it. Nipping her lip, I shuffled her over to the bed so the mattress butted up against her knees, forcing her to sit down. She giggled as my dick bobbed in front of her.
 
“You're not gonna laugh when I've got this set up,” I said with confidence, while looking around for the best way to incapacitate her.
 
“Oh, really?” she grinned knowingly as I realized there really wasn't a convenient way to tie her to the bed. No fucking bed posts. “And when will that be?” I would have ignored her except that she started sucking on my dick again, which thoroughly scrambled my brains again. I pushed uselessly at her shoulder for a second before finally managing to pull back.
 
“Gah!” I was breathing hard again. “Don't worry, girl. I'll give you your shot at him, but not `til I use this fucking pink thing for something worthwhile.” She laughed again as I pushed her flat on her back and leaned over to the side table. I wrapped the stupid pink cloth once around the table leg and looked for a weight; the only thing handy was her new alarm clock. Moving fast, I tied the free end around the thing and chucked the whole works under the bed; with a clatter and a thump, it rolled out next to my foot.
 
“What was that?” she asked, trying to sit up, but I snagged the clock-anchor and pulled the fundoshi tight, stretching her out across her bed. “You really think this'll be strong enough to keep me here?” She barely contained her giggle as she tugged and the little table wobbled. I looked at her and couldn't keep the big fucking smirk off my face.
 
“Depends,” I knelt down in front of her, quickly untying the fundoshi and holding the end between my teeth while I kicked the clock back under the bed. It let out a sickly beep and I knew I'd busted it again. Ignoring her raised eyebrow, I moved in between her knees so that my dick was pressing into the side of the bed - not as nice as her body, but good enough to stay happy for a bit. Admiring her breasts, exploring them and the rest of her curves with my hands, I mumbled past the fucking pink cloth, “Just how excited do you want to get?”
 
“Depends,” she answered softly, her eyes closing as I stroked my hands up and down over her breasts, letting her nipples slide between my fingers. “Just how excited can you make me?”
I spit out the fucking pink fundoshi and caught it in my hand, leaning in so my tongue could take over. She moaned as I sucked her gently into my mouth, my other hand around her back, holding her to me and suddenly the bed was a very poor second for her hot wet pussy. But I had plans, so while I kept her occupied with my mouth , I got a loop ready, then moved back.
 
She cocked an eyebrow at the end of the fundoshi I held in my hand. “What're you going to do? Tie it to your dick?” she asked, smirking, then giggled, “I'm kidding… how about your ankle?”
 
I smiled wickedly, my dick getting even harder in anticipation. “How about your ankle?” She lost a little of her confidence, but didn't protest as I smoothed my hand down her leg and slid the loop into place. I now had her nicely restrained, the fucking pink fundoshi stretching from her wrist to the table leg, then under the bed and around her ankle.
 
“Well, I don't think you're gonna win any points for Shibari art,” she said mildly, testing the knots as she settled in to see what I had planned next.
 
“What's Shibari?” I asked as I nudged her unbound leg with my hand, spreading her knees wider open for me. Stroking the underside of her thighs, I watched her, my dick still hard and getting harder; her eyes were on me and I could feel the hunger building in both of us.
 
“Not this,” she said distractedly. “We might have a problem, though.” Her free hand smoothed up her stomach, my eyes riveted to her fingers as they curled around her breast. My breathing became shallow and I had to touch her, my hand sliding down from her knee to the soft crease at the top of her thigh. I leaned over her, one of my knuckles tracing just inside her wet folds as she arched beneath me.
 
“Uh… what problem?” I managed to ask, watching her hand again as it moved to her other breast and she invitingly peaked the nipple just under my lips.
 
“You should've tied the door closed,” she murmured softly, “in case mom comes home.”
 
I didn't respond, my body and brain now fully engaged in touching her, my tongue swirling her nipple, my hand sliding over her hip and around the small of her back to arch her higher beneath me so that my cock could slide against up against her hip bone. My whole body shuddered at the sensation of soft warm skin as I rocked myself into her.
 
“You feel so fucking good,” I murmured when I released her to kiss down her soft belly. She mumbled something in reply and then gasped as my tongue found her, sliding up and down to taste her and tease her little clit, loving how she arched and rocked her hips so that I had to hold her thigh down with my arm to stay on her. Her sighs turned to moans as her taste filled my mouth and it wasn't long before she tried to roll to one side with a little cry, her body tensing underneath my lips as I kept working her over until she was gasping. Glancing up, I saw her breasts peaked high and my cock surged with heat. Some part of my brain noticed everything on the little table shaking, but I ignored it and pressed my lips onto her clit to make her shudder again. Waiting until she'd relaxed, her breathing a little ragged, I balanced one knee on the edge of the bed, my cock pressing slightly into her entrance. Watching her blink up at me and tense against the pink fabric bonds, I rocked myself just in and out of her a little bit, driving myself crazy.
 
She struggled a little against the ties and I thought for a minute she wanted me to untie her, except I wasn't too good at thinking just then and so kept pushing into her, my eyes closing and starting to moan. “Wait,” she whispered.
 
“Huh?”
 
“You said I'd get another shot at him.” She licked her lips and I shivered at her hungry gaze. I almost lost it and slammed into her right there, but managed to hold back. Her hand was on my side, sorta pulling me up onto the bed. No fool, I straddled her ribcage and held her head up as she took me in her mouth again. Fuck that was so good; I couldn't take my eyes off her as I watched her body move beneath me. Her hand twitched on her belly and I knew she wanted a second climax.
 
“Go ahead,” I gasped as she sucked hard on me. “Get ready for me.” I groaned loudly as her hand obeyed and moved down to touch herself while her tongue played over me. My cock pulsed hard in her mouth and every muscle in my body tightened to keep myself still so I didn't choke her. She moaned, the sound vibrating my cock while her lips circled the tip and damn if I didn't almost lose it again right there. But I held on somehow until her lips loosened to let her breathe faster as her finger played.
 
I was shaking then, listening to her little whining pants and then everything went a little fuzzy, but I know I moved down her body, my mouth hot on her breast as I slid into her and both heard her and felt her go off around and beneath me and then I was moving so hard and fast into her and she was tight and some part of me thought I should slash the fucking pink fundoshi but it was my only one and she seemed okay and damn I was in a frenzy now, my hips responding to her moans, her hand on my ass and her fingernails driving into me as she pulled and I was in and out so deep until all I could feel was that awesome burn and pumping and body tensing until we heard a huge crash-
 
I froze, my dick still pulsing deep inside her, wringing whimpers out of me while I tried to figure out what the crash was… her hand was in my hair, the fucking pink fundoshi gone a little slack. What the…? Panting, I slumped over her, trying to get words to form in my mouth at the same time my dick was happily still sapping every thought from my brain. She was laughing again.
 
“What?” I managed to gasp out.
 
“I dumped the table over,” she said between giggles, her whole body shaking with laughter.
 
“Really?” I looked over the edge of the bed and winced. “Oh shit.”
 
“What?” She tried to look but could hardly move under my weight.
 
“Pink,” I said, kissing her neck. “Lots of pink. Looks like your carpet and my fucking pink fundoshi have the same problem.”
 
“The juice! Oh, no!” She squirmed under me, laughing a little less heartily now.
 
“Hey, who cares about the carpet?” I couldn't help smiling now. “You turn my fucking fundoshi pink, I take it out on your rug. We're even.” I kissed her again, making sure my lips touched lightly enough to tickle.
 
“But I can bleach the fundoshi!” She was trying to twist her head again to see the damage, but it was useless. I got up off her and couldn't help a silly grin as I looked down at her body, all pink from where we were rubbing together. I slid off the bed and untied her ankle while she rolled over to look down and moan for the wrong reasons.
 
“Don't bleach the fucking pink fundoshi,” I heard myself say as I stood up.
 
“What?” She rolled back over, looking up at me in surprise. “Why not?”
 
I settled myself alongside her while I untied her wrist and pulled the fundoshi out from under the bed, then tossed it over us. I couldn't keep the stupid smile off my face as I looked at her, the thin strip of pink fabric falling haphazardly over her curves.
 
“Cuz every time I see it I'm going to see it on you,” I mumbled as I smoothed my hands over her. “Just like this.”
 
“You'd wear pink for me?” The shock on her face was really cute.
 
“Not entirely for you.” Rolling on top of her so we were touching everywhere, my dick instantly perked up. She's so warm. “But thanks to you this fucking pink fundoshi is an instant hard on,” I said, tugging on a loose loop so that it tickled between our bodies.
 
“Really?”
 
“Er…” A warm flush moved over my skin.
 
“Inuyasha,” she was laughing again. “You're blushing.”
 
“Am not.”
 
“Are too.”
 
“Not.”
 
“Are.”
 
“Kagome, I-“
 
Her hands were cool and gentle on my burning face, forcing me to look her in the eye. “It's okay, Inuyasha,” she whispered softly and a little too sincerely. “You look good in pink.”