InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ first and year ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any characters there in.




Beep beep beep…..

"Shut up you dumb piece of s-

"kagome get up you to Sango"

"OK!!" they yelled, kagome got out of bed and went to her shower and took a shower.
'Well well well we so happy'
'go to hell'
'if I do you'll be coming with me'
'fuck you'
'how is you going to fuck yourself'
'oh never mind'

she grunted as she got out and dried off and went to her closet to find something to wear.
"What to wear what to wear"
she said then she picked out some all white knee knockers and a white shirt with baby girl in pink with her pink and white converse.

She walked down stairs and nobody was there so she went to the kitchen and made her some captain crunch as she waited for the others.

She was done when Sango and their mom came down the steps, Sango had on some dark blue jeans and a baby blue shirt with baby boo air sprayed on the front in white with her all white forces. They came to the table and ate and when they got done they was on there way until

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

beep beep beep

"shut the f-

"Inuyasha get your sorry ass up"

"shut the hell up Sesshomaru"

he said as he got up and got a quick shower and put on some baggy white pants and a red tee with his red and white converse he walked down stairs and was going out the door when his father stopped him

"your forgetting something" he said with a frown

Inuyasha rolled his eyes and went and gave his mother a peck on the cheek and said a I love you and ran after his brother.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Koga, Kikyo, and Hojo came up to them and asked if they wanted to walk with them to school and of course they said yeah.

Once they got to the school they went in to see what teacher they were stuck with for the rest of the year and to their surprise they were all in the same class and they took PE together to. (They are in elementary so they only have on class)
they went to class and the teacher wasn't in there so they just went to the back and started to talk

"so kagome where is your brother"
"I don't have a brother"

"oh my bad I meant your friend inu"
"oh I moved" she said with a little attitude

"oh so sad" Kikyo said with a small smile

"yeah well anyway how did we get the same classes"
"I don't know but im glad I get to see you more kagome"
"shut up koga" they all said but she blushed a little

"well everyone get in a seat know" a teacher said she looked old and tired but something in her eyes told them not to go there, so they all took a seat.

"Ok as some of you know my name is Ms. Kaede and that is what you shall call me ok"

"ok Ms. Kaede" the class said

~+~+~+~+~+
"that was wrong how you just left like that Sesshomaru" Inuyasha said as he glared at his older brother

"what ever"
he said as he walked ahead of him they walked to school and went to see what class they were in Sesshomaru had Mr. Naraku and Inuyasha had Mr. Myouga.

Inuyasha went in and took a seat in the back next to this black haired boy and a black haired girl

"hey" the boy said

"hi" Inuyasha said as if he didn't care

"my names miroku" he put his hand out as if he wanted Inuyasha to shake it

"mine Inuyasha" he said as he shook the little boy hand

"and mine is rin nice to meet you two" they started at her at first but than shook hands

"rin would you do the Horner o-

"class get in your seats now my name is Myouga" everybody just looked at him

"well ok than today were learning math

~+~+~+~+~+~+

kagome was so board they were learning history and she new she was dozing off but she couldn't help it she fell asleep till someone shook her and she looked up to see three people looking down at her.

"Hehe I guess I fell asleep" she said with a small grin

"yup and the teacher was so mad instead of DT she let you sleep through lunch"

"damn that's why im hungry is she even allowed to do that, lets go home so I can eat"

they all laughed at the face she was making and started to walk home

~+~+~+~+~

Inuyasha was sleep until a piece a paper hit him in the head he turned around to yell at who threw it at him, then he picked it up and read it

miroku~~~pass it to rin and he did as it said. Rin got it and read the very bottom that said would you do the Horner of bearing my children?

Rin got up passed the teacher and hit him so hard that he lad there with little red handprint on his face then she went back to her seat.

"Rin why did you do that" Inuyasha asked after he stopped laughing so she showed him the paper and he said he understood. The teacher took the note and told them that they had to eat lunch in class since they liked reading notes more then his lesson. They all went and got their lunch and came back to the class to listen to what they missed in class. When they were able to leave Inuyasha was beyond bored. Rin and miroku walked home with him since his brother left and he realized that rin lived next door and miroku lived across the street so they said bye and went in Inuyasha ate and than went to his room without a word.

"He's shutting us out you know that don't you" Izayoi said with a small frown
"he'll get over it honey don't worry"
~+~+~+~+~+~
they got home and they all went their separate ways.
Kagome ate and then Sango and her went to her room to talk when the phone rang so Sango picked it up
"Hello”

"can I speak to kagome" a boyish voice answered

"hold on"

"kagome it's lover boy" she laughed

"shut up Sango" she said as she threw a pillow at her

"hey"

"hey what you doing"

"nothing talking to you"
”how was your day at school?” she frowned at his question as she thought about how her
”it sucked it really sucked”
"what happened"
"well I fell asleep in class and my teacher let me sleep through lunch, how was yours? "

"Well me and some friends had to eat lunch in the classroom as he re taught the lesson" “he told her about the note and they missed the lesson”
 
She bust out laughing and Sango looked at her and soon she was also cracking up after Kagome explained. He told her he would call her when he came back inside. She said ok and they hung up.
The door bell rung so they went down to see who it was, they saw Kikyo standing by the door and Koga not to far from her smiling at Kagome.
“Hey can you guys come out and play?” Kikyo asked, they said yea and they started walking to the park.
~+~+~+~+~+
Inuyasha went downstairs when he caught Miroku sent, he passed by his mom and dad but before he went outside he yelled he wouldn't go to far.
Miroku put his hand up to knock but the door opened before he could.
“Hey Inuyasha me and Rin is about to go to the lake do you want to go?”
“Yea” they walked to a lake and started throwing pebbles and telling jokes, and little things like that just being kids.
~+~+~+~+~+
“Kagome I think we should hook up” kagome looked at him and then looked away. Sango came over and sat next to her and looked at the tree kagome was looking at. It was a huge tree and it had a certain beauty to it.
“Hey kaggy, is it alright for me to call you kaggy?” kagome grinned and nodded her head “as long as I can call you sanny” Sango wrinkled her nose at the name but agreed. They played hide and go seek and soon it was late and kagome was getting tired and of koga. So they all went to their home and got ready for bed. Kagome called Inuyasha but he was still outside so she told his mom to tell him goodnight for him and she tried to go to sleep so Sango slept with her.
 
Inuyasha got back home and heard his mom tell him that kagome said goodnight he didn't respond he just went to bed.
And that was how their years at Tama elementary was, they got closer to their new friends but they never let each other go, but Tama high was a whole new ball game.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well that's it but im going to put another up tonight if you want me to that is so r&r until than tata













< br>
angle54