InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Some ways to kill kikyou ❯ some ways to kill kikyou ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclamier:Iam back,and our dear dead waterrain does not own inuyasha.

Me:Iam not dead Iam just lazy,and have no idea's!

Disclamier:A likey story.

Me:*shoots disclamier* Iam young,and speaking of storys here it is,and thank you dear kind reviewers!

me:So right now I posted on how Kitsune 005 wants kikyou dead,and then me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kitsune 005

1. Take her to the zoo and throw her in the bear cage.

2. Make her eat elephant poop.

3. Make her go to a beach with fat guys in speedos.

4. Put her on a game show and if she doesn't get all the questions right drop her in a pool of acid.

5. Make her go through a haunted house.

6. Put her in a deer suit and show her to a hunter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now me on how I want kikyou dead!

Ok feed her so many air head candys that she will thour up!

Then kick her belly.

Next thour snow balls at her!

And then have jaken kiss her every where. (now that sight would make any peson sic.)

Finally have a 1,000 pound guy flart in her face.

AT long last stab her every where,and put it all in the mud!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me:How was it please more idea's on how you would kill kikyou I would put them up please more idea's.