InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Soul Mates Forever ❯ The Truth Unleashed ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~Chapter1 :The Truth Unleashed(may cause problems)~*~

"Okay, okay I love my brother Sesshomaru." Inu Yasha burst out blushing, watching everyone else laughing. "That was so funny…"Kagome managed to say with out bursting into laughter again. Inu Yasha said "Okay okay…..u can stop laughing now." No one could miss the bright red blush on the now human Inu Yasha's face now all flustered. "Okay, truth or dare Houshi-sama?" Sango said.

"I'll take truth….i think that's the best decision…." Miroku said with a worried look on his face.

"Okay…..now lets see here……." Sango said with a devilish smile on her face. `Miroku thought it was very kawaii but he decided to keep that thought to himself.' "Okay I've decided….How many girls did you ask to bare your child before???" Sango said with anger flashing in her eyes.

"Ummm……lets see here I think……forty…." Miroku said so quietly he could barely hear himself. "Come on Miroku fess up u know, no one heard that!!" Inu Yasha exclaimed

"Don't worry everyone I heard loud and clear." Kagome said proudly.

Miroku didn't dare look up because if it were Sango he knew she would kill him literally. Uh oh…. but he dared and looked up to see Kagome telling Inu Yasha the wonderful news she heard. `At least its only Kagome….'Miroku thought.

When the news reached Sango he knew what would happen but he decided to wait and see.. Unfortunately Sango screamed "You…………." Everyone waited 4 her answer…….. "Freakin Hentai!!!!" she finished.

Everyone shocked by her reply….. "You don't have to be that harsh on him you know." An unexpected voice said…Kagome looked up to see Rin (A.N. know 18 like the rest) "RIN!!!!!" Kagome screamed and she ran to go dance the dance of life with Rin. Soon after Sango decided to join them dancing the dance of life. And Inu Yasha, Miroku and Sesshomaru (who Rin brought)all just stood there with a sweat drop (anime style). "Now lets continue playing Truth or Dare everyone!!!" Inu Yasha screamed and to Inu Yasha's surprise Kagome came shouting at him and asking why he ruined the moment. "How about we play couples truth or dare??" Sesshomaru asked daringly. "You guys are all couples right??" Rin questioned

"Well we haven't seen you for soooo long but yes we all are couples right Miroku?" Sango said as she jabbed him in the ribs………………………..