InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Soul Mates Forever ❯ Our fav couples finally make up ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter8:Our favorite couples finally make up(confessions unleashed!! YEA!!)

Miroku and Sango had been tracking each other down all day, and finally Sango caught Miroku who was lost in deep thought alone in his apartment.

"Hey there." Sango said.

"Hey," was all Miroku said.

"Well I just want to tell you that I'm really sorry about everything. It's just sometimes the things you do really irritates me…..because. .I….love…..you Miroku." Sango said now hugging him.

"I'm sorry bout' everything too, it was wrong of me to misjudge you and everything I've done to you. I love you too." Miroku said and gave her a passionate kiss. Soon after their little "make-out" fest they fell asleep.

Rin had found Sesshomaru in an alley way where he always hung out when something was wrong.

"Let me just come out and say this first. I love you and I'm sorry about Jaken and everything I might have done to hurt you." Rin said with something that looked like puppy dogs in her eyes. "It's okay Rin, bout' everything too. Gomen nasai Rin really, I love you too." Sesshomaru said with a big grin on his face.

Lastly Inu Yasha found Kagome in her room, previously crying (over Inu Yasha but he didn't know that). `Awwww she was probably crying over me so she really does care for me just like I care for her.' Inu Yasha said with a smile not even Kagome could miss. "What do you want know Inu Yasha, to break my heart again?" Kagome said beginning to cry again. "No its not that Kagome I want to get back together with you, I love you forever and for always. I'm sorry bout' Rin and everything." Inu Yasha said, he was too now crying. "Oh Inu Yasha I'm sorry too. I truly do love you too." Kagome cried between whimpers of sadness/joy.

"I will never leave your side Kagome." Inu Yasha said.

"I'll be there for u forever and for always Inu Yasha, you know that, well at least now you do." Kagome said now practically laughing. "It's not funny." Inu Yasha said pulling her into a fierce kiss.

"I love you." Kagome said.

"I know Kagome now lets sleep your tired I can sense it." Inu Yasha said.

"Well you must know a lot." Kagome said while drifting into sleep along with Inu Yasha.