InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Spazztic Butt Chickens! ❯ They're coming... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: u know what goes here

AN: I'm not getting anything so I made it up myself…. Huh?

>.< (is it just me or does that smiley remind u of cartmen from south park?)

"Wind Tun-"

"What the he-?!"

The group was plopped down on the remains of the honey bucket…. Where a certain person was typing.

"Hey you people get off my SECRET EVIL PLOTTING HONEY BUCKET!!!!!"

Everyone jumps off and start looking freaked out.

"I'm not freaked out, cause I could just tear you to pieces."

"Sit!"

Inu Yasha goes headfirst into some stuff that leaked out.

"Holy CRAP!"

Idiotic laughing can be heard from inside the thing.

"Why the hell did you do that wench?!"

"You were being very rude and I was just trying to be nice to the idiot who brought us here. But this does look a lot like my era."

"Does that mean there's chocolate here?" Shippo looked at Kagome with the cutest puppy dog eyes he could manage. This made Kagome think he was the cutest thing in the world… even more than the crap covered hanyou. (You've gotta wonder, eh?)

Miroku noticed a scantily dressed woman standing by the side of the road.

"Excuse me but I couldn't help but notice your beautifulness and have to ask."

"Ask what doll?"

"Will you bear my child?"

The `woman' smiled at Miroku and said,

"I'm sorry doll, but you should ask one of them for children. But I could always give you a little present…"

Kagome knew that the `woman' was actually a gay cross dresser, but she couldn't tell Miroku because some magical invisible tape appeared on her mouth.

Sango was getting mad at Miroku cause she wanted to beat Miroku up again. So that's what she would have done if some magical invisible rope tied her arms to her sides.

Inuyasha didn't care so he just sat down and started hitting Shippo.

And Shippo was too busy trying to get away from Inuyasha to say anything about how the `woman' smelled like a man.

"How's about I give you my treat in a minute, as long as a cab comes up soon. Okay?"

Miroku just nodded and soon the cab to hell took both the pervert and gay cross dresser away to their fates.

And no one could have cared less.

>-<

AN: he he he he….. wont be seeing that guy again!