InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Spazztic Butt Chickens! ❯ Jaken's Song ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

If anyone would like a full version of the Jaken song I'm here, I'm always here.

^,^

"Mummy, what is that?"

"Don't look Jimmy, its horrible!"

People seen screaming and running away from televisions all over the world.

An old man is seen staring into the sun.

"It has happened."

And the man breaks out in Irish dance.

^-^

"So Jaken what seems to be the problem?"

"Well, no one appreciates the things I do, like the Jaken Dance. Would you like to see???"

Jaken does his dance while Dr Phil talks to some agent.

"WHAT??!!"

The agent whispers some more stuff.

"But we've never had less then 5 viewers, what happened??"

The agent points to Jaken still dancing.

Dr Phil stands up and calmly grabs Jaken's head and throws the thing into an angry mob outside the American Idol studio.

"Hey lets throw this at them!"

Jaken desperately goes into his dance trying to distract the mob.

Just then…

CLUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"WHAT THE-?!"

"I AM SPAZZ CHICKEN!!! And I have brought all loyal Jaken fans to help me protect Jaken!!! Oh and I brought this chicken."

"WHAT?! You said you didn't have any left!"

"Kagome."

"SIT boy!"

"But we only wanted to throw something at Simon,"(in a whisper) "we think he's living in there."

"You should throw Kikyo, she'll probably break when she hits him and then there'll be sharp pointy things all over that he could step on."

"You're right, where can we find this KIKYO?"

"Uhh. Inuyasha, where IS Kikyo?"

Inuyasha looks annoyed and then…

Starts Irish dancing and eventually falls on top of Fluffy that just magically appeared.

"Hello dear brother, have you seen my blind date, NARAKU?"

O.O

"I have a life outside you people."

O.o

"Lord Sesshomaru? Is that you?"

"Oh hello, I saw you on TV."

Jaken blushes, "Yes well…"

0-0

"No please, why are you following me?!"

"Because I love you master."

"No, please, GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!"

~.~

"Hey you chickens, no chickens, pigs, pigeons or other pesky vermin in here."

"Then I guess you'll want me out as well."

"No, please sit down Mr. Clinton."

"Too late. I'm having a night on the town with these beautiful chicks."

Cluck!

Kikyo appears and grabs a chicken, then vanishes into the mist laughing evilly.

:<

MY CHICKENS, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go read something worthwhile like: A Feud Of Love, not as bad as it sounds, I think