InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Spider Bite ❯ Spider Bite ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimers: I still do not own InuYasha or any of the manga/anime characters. They belong to the wonderful genius Rumiko Takahashi. However, I do own anime episodes 1 - 126, all four movies, VIZ manga volumes 1-19, key chains and various buttons, and the large Kirara, Sesshomaru and InuYasha plushies.
 
 
AN: This oneshot takes place immediately after anime Episode 126, Change Heartache into Courage!, which coincides with manga Part 286, Discarded Heart.
 
 
^~^ Warning: This oneshot is basically one long lemon. If you are too young or don't like them, don't read it.
 
 
Spider Bite
 
 
Kagome had come home through the well, with a surly hanyou following behind her. She had sat him several times trying to get him to stay on the other side, but he was having none of that. Suddenly InuYasha had decided he had to stay by her side, all because he had chased off after Kikyou, again, and Kagome had been caught by Kagura and had her heart examined by that hideous incarnation of Naraku in the guise of a baby - a very evil baby.
 
The miko had come home, angry and upset. InuYasha did not hear her declare her love for him. That was right before he had crashed in through the wall of the hut in which she was being held captive. The `baby' told the hanyou that he had been rummaging around in her soul and discovered a speck of darkness - a speck of darkness that would always be there as long as the hanyou continued to chase after rumors of the undead miko. InuYasha had promised to never do it again, but Kagome had called him a liar, because she knew that he would. He would not be able to help himself. The miko had finally had enough. She had to devise a way to convince him that she, who was flesh and blood, would be a much better choice over the undead walking clay body if she turned up again. Kagome decided the best way to do that would be to seduce her hanyou. But how, and where? `When' was the sooner, the better.
 
Kagome arrived back home just in time for dinner. The rest of her family had made plans to go and see the new movie that had just been released. It was a premier, so they would probably be gone until well after midnight. Kagome told them that she was exhausted, but to go and have a good time. All she wanted to do was to have a nice bath and sleep in her soft bed. She did not mention that the hanyou was outside, somewhere up in the Goshinboku.
 
Kagome devised her plan as she sat in the warm bath. She decided the best way to go about it would be to try and arouse InuYasha's Inu instincts. Maybe what she was planning wasn't exactly fair, but all's fair in love and war.
 
The miko found the skimpiest pajama set she owned. It consisted of a lace camisole top and pair of matching bottoms that were cut short and fit a bit loose. Not bothering with panties, she pulled the set on and laughed. She couldn't remember which of the girls had given it to her in case she ever had the occasion to use it. Something about it would look good on the floor. She turned out her bedroom light and then lay down on her bed.
 
Resolved to go through with this no matter how far they went, Kagome reached up under the edge of the bottoms and started to play with herself. She rubbed her clit and then dipped into her channel until she was slick and wet. Satisfied that it would hopefully be enough to get his attention, she loudly yelled, “OW!”
 
As expected, the hanyou came through her window, having only taken long enough to jump out of the tree and then back up to the roof and open the window.
 
“Kagome! What is it? What happened!” He asked worriedly.
 
“I…I…I think something bit me!” Kagome responded as she turned on the desk lamp.
 
“Where? Do you see any marks?”
 
Kagome blushed, “It's where I can't see. Will you look?”
 
InuYasha turned her around. “Where, is it on your back?”
 
“No, InuYasha, it's not on my back. What if it was a spider? What if it was poisonous?” Kagome was doing her best to start to sound hysterical.
 
“Just tell me where to look,” the hanyou answered.
 
“You promise, no matter what?” Kagome asked.
 
“Keh, of course. Where did it bite you?”
 
Kagome, as sexily as she could, slid her bottoms down to reveal her mound of curls. Laying back on her bed, she spread her legs and pulled herself apart, exposing her hot, slick, wet, clit and slit to him. She rubbed the inside of one of her folds as she told him, “Here, it felt like I was bitten here.”
 
InuYasha had flushed bright red as the miko exposed herself for him to see. Even though he felt his lower region spring to life, he resolved himself to only look. After all, if she had been bitten by a poisonous spider, something would have to be done. He got closer and closer, and then turned away, sitting on the floor with his back to her. “I don't see anything.”
 
While his back was turned to her, Kagome took the opportunity to spread the rapidly increasing moisture between her legs. “Are you sure? Will you please look a little closer? You promised.”
 
InuYasha's nose was starting to go into overdrive. Her scent was starting to overpower him, and he did not know how much longer he could control himself. He was starting to pant.
 
“Please, InuYasha,” she was now pleading with him.
 
He slowly turned back around, staring intently at the spot that she had pointed to. It wasn't just his nose that was quivering now, it was his entire body. Suddenly the urge overwhelmed him and he reached out and licked her.
 
“Oh fuck, I'm sorry Kagome,” he pleaded. “I don't know what came over me!”
 
“Do it again,” she implored softly.
 
“What?”
 
“Do it again.”
 
“I don't know…”
 
“Just DO it!”
 
Still feeling bad about everything that had happened, and hearing the commanding tone of her voice, he obeyed. Before he knew it, his instincts had taken over and he was lapping at her, fast and furious, driven on by her gasps and moans of pleasure. The more heated wetness that poured out of her, the harder he licked. He did not even know when her feet had been placed on his shoulders as he lapped feverishly at her. If this made her feel better, then he would do it, though he was becoming painfully hard as evident by the tent in his hakama.
 
“More…I need more…” he heard whispered from her lips as she had started inching her way up onto her bed, drawing him with her.
 
“What…tell me what to do,” InuYasha whispered back from his place between her legs.
 
Kagome reached down and rubbed the little nub that was now swollen from his attentions with one hand, and took his ear with the other. She heard the hanyou groan as she rubbed the furry appendage with one hand, and herself with the other. Suddenly, she felt him sucking on her fingers as one of his calloused ones replaced hers rubbing the pearl that was bringing her such pleasure. She drew him up, pulling her top up as she pulled his face forward to her breasts. Still rubbing the ear with her other hand, she traced a nipple with the fingers he had been sucking on. Following her lead, he followed her fingers with his tongue until he had latched onto a nipple. He was surprised when it became hard and she groaned, arching into him in pleasure. A gentle tug to his ear told him the other breast wanted the same attention. Continuing to rub below, he leaned over to capture the other breast in his mouth and suckled at it until that nipple also became a hard little peak.
 
He was surprised to find the hand that had led him to her breasts had reached below again. This time, she took his hand and ran it over her hot slit, up and down, back and forth. The smell of her heated arousal had become a drug he could not get enough of. He found the opening and slipped a digit in, unsure of himself until he heard, “Yes!”
 
Encouraged, he dipped in a little further, and found her spreading her legs wider, flexing them in frustration. He felt her hand on top of his as he probed further, and was surprised when her hand started to tap on his in cadence until he understood what she wanted. He found himself thrusting his middle finger into her while his thumb continued to rub the swollen nub. More and more moisture was pouring out of her at his attentions, and she was writhing and moaning in pleasure under him.
 
Suddenly, he felt her hand latch onto his hard flesh through his hakama and start to move up and down. One hand rubbing his ear, the other hand torturing him below - it was almost more than he could stand.
 
InuYasha yanked himself away. “No, we can't do this.”
 
He was not prepared for the assault of tears. He expected her to yell at him, to sit him, but not to cry.
 
“Why not? Why do you prefer one of the walking dead to me?” the miko sobbed.
 
“Whatever gave you that idea?” InuYasha answered.
 
“Because you keep leaving me for her. Because Naraku nearly got me because you followed after a ghost. You promised to protect me. Why can't you love me?”
 
“Oh fuck, Kagome. I'm just a filthy hanyou. I don't deserve to be with you. You are beautiful, you can have anyone, anything you want. I would just ruin your life. I…I'm only a hanyou…” his voice faded, as he turned his back, afraid to look at her.
 
“Is that what you think?” she said softly as she rose from the bed.
 
Kagome pulled the top over her head and tossed it aside as she moved in front of her would-be lover, now completely bare before him. She kneeled down in front of him and leaned forward to kiss him softly.
 
“InuYasha, you are not a filthy hanyou. You are everything to me. I stand here before you showing all that I am, what I want to give to you. I love both of your halves, for they are part of you. All I want is for you to love me, at least for tonight. I need you. I want you. I feel like I will die inside if you do not want me.”
 
“But Kagome…”
 
“No buts…” she replied as she leaned in to kiss him again.
 
She reached up and took an ear in each hand, gently rubbing as her tongue probed at his lips. When he gasped at the sensations running through him because of the ear-rub, she took the opportunity to thrust her tongue into his mouth. She rubbed his tongue with hers, and then traced his fangs before suddenly finding his hands tangled in her black locks. As he held her face to his, she found her tongue in a duel to remain in his mouth.
 
She finally relented and invited him in, sucking on his tongue with promises of more to come, if he would just allow it. Kagome was disappointed when they finally had to pull apart for air. Resting her forehead against his, she said breathily, “InuYasha, will you love me, even if it is just for now, just for tonight?” The single tear that leaked from the corner of her eye and trailed down her cheek broke the last of his resolve.
 
It was all he had ever dreamed of, but he had never dared follow through. For InuYasha was thoroughly convinced of what he told the miko; he was only a filthy hanyou. It was all he had ever been, and unless a wish on the jewel changed things, it was all he ever would be. Even Kikyou had never really allowed him to touch her. He had once, by accident, when she had stumbled into him, and the warmth that rushed through him made him realize that he wanted more. However, Kikyou simply found his demon half unacceptable and would only be with him if he wished upon the Shikon no Tama to become human. While InuYasha was so lonely at the time he would have done it, the hanyou also knew he would probably have had a brief and painful life. There were many who would have come to kill him in his human form, knowing he would not be able to properly fight back. He had wondered if Kikyou knew that, or even cared. Still, even a short life with her would have been better than eternity completely alone, ostracized and hated by humans and demons alike.
 
InuYasha had vowed to protect Kagome, once again, after he rescued her from that horrible incarnation that admitted he had been looking around in her soul. The guilt he felt that the one spot of darkness in the miko's otherwise pure heart was because of him was almost unbearable. It was why he renewed his vow to protect her, and would not leave her alone even when she wanted to be. He had to watch over her and make sure that nothing like that happened again. Hence, his current predicament. If he had not insisted on following her, he would not be on the brink of having all of his dreams come true. Even if it was just this one time, only for tonight, he could know what the touch of a woman felt like. He could know what it felt like to be loved.
 
The hanyou shyly leaned forward, capturing her mouth with his. As their tongues began an altercation to gain entry to the other's mouth, he felt her hands start to fumble with the ties of his haori. Frustrated, she continued pulling at them with one hand and reached down to grab the tent pole in his hakama to rub it through the fabric. He found himself with two sets of hands trying to remove his clothing until he had shrugged his haori and kimono off of his shoulders, and found two small hands now reaching into his untied hakama, searching for the hardened flesh it still concealed.
 
He gasped as the warm hands found what they were looking for and latched on. InuYasha felt himself being turned so his head would not hit the bed as she gently pushed him down. He no longer fought as her hands moved to tug his hakama free of his body, and even raised his hips enough for her to do so. Both the hanyou and miko blushed as they looked upon each other, naked as the day they were born.
 
Renewing her resolve to follow through, Kagome lay alongside him and pulled his soft ear into her mouth. She felt him shudder as she ran her tongue up the inside and then gently sucked on the tip. She replaced her mouth with her left hand as her right hand traced his nipples and down his hardened abdomen. As she looked at his body, she wondered if this was what the golden body of one of the Kami would look like. She kissed him softly again before she started trailing kisses down his jaw, continuing to his neck and then down to his nipples. She pulled first one into her mouth and rolled her tongue around it while her other hand rolled and pinched the opposing nipple between her thumb and forefinger. As she trailed her kisses across to the other nipple, her hand started to move further south, stopping to circle his navel before continuing to the inside of his thigh.
 
Kagome smiled as she realized the hanyou was starting to pant rather heavily. He had come to realize that her mouth was following the trail of her hand, which had run up and down the inside of both thighs before landing on the sac it was currently fondling. The miko kissed, licked and nipped her way down his thighs and then back up again before she started to roll her tongue around his heavy testicles. Finally, she made her way to his shaft, and started to work it with her tongue and lips, careful not to catch him with her teeth as she did not want to hurt him. She worked all the way up to pull the tip into her mouth before she started to trail back down the other side. By now, it was standing as tall and proud as any building in downtown Tokyo, and the hanyou was clenching and unclenching his fists, trying to keep some modicum of control.
 
At last, she pulled the velvety soft head into her mouth and started to lave it with her tongue. Gradually, she started to draw more and more in until no more would fit. She wrapped both hands around the shaft, both to take it all in and to make sure she didn't accidentally gag herself, and she started to rise up before taking him all in again. She used her tongue to apply pressure as she bobbed up and down, and found the hanyou thrusting in rhythm with her.
 
“Oh, fuck… `gome…” was all he was able to gasp out as his body was flooded with sensations he had only dreamed about. InuYasha could not believe it as he looked down to see Kagome bringing him pleasure like he had never thought possible. When he had run and hid to relieve his own tension, it had never felt anything like this.
 
“`gome…I'm gonna… oh fuck…” he cried as he exploded into her mouth.
 
“Kagome…I'm sorry…I didn't mean to…” he whispered. He was surprised to see that she swallowed it all, and then proceeded to gently pull him into her mouth again to clean him up. And then, she smiled.
 
The miko did not know what to expect, having never done anything like that before. While the taste was a bit bitter, and salty, she loved him and would do anything for him. She drank him all in so that he would know that no part of himself was disgusting to her. She then proceeded to go back and clean up anything she might have missed before she looked up and smiled softly at him.
 
Kagome scooted back up alongside InuYasha and leaned over to kiss him. He tasted himself in her mouth, and found himself wanting to return the favor full fold. This time it was the hanyou that traced down her jaw line to her neck, though he stopped to run his tongue around her ear and then dip into it, making her quiver. His hand found her breast and began to caress it, kneading it and rubbing a claw across the nipple until it became hard. All the while, continuing downwards toward her other breast with his mouth.
 
He scraped her breast with his fangs as he pulled it into his mouth. He lathed his tongue around and around as she moaned and arched her back, wanting even more. He let go of one breast and reached over to latch onto the other, giving it much the same treatment as his hand now trailed towards the heat that was emanating from below.
 
Kagome had become so aroused by his attentions that she was starting to drip, and she spread her legs further encouraging him to continue. Her scent finally overwhelmed him once again, and he plunged between her folds, licking furiously at her wet slit, and was even brave enough to dip his tongue into it.
 
“InuYasha…” she gasped as she felt the warm muscle slide into her. Not able to help herself, she reached down and started to rub her swollen nub with one hand, needing to feel more, while the other searched for an ear to rub.
 
He realized that the little fleshy pearl seemed to bring her particular pleasure, and he nudged her finger aside with his tongue as he tackled it. Remembering what she had him do before, he slipped a finger, and then two, up into her and begin to thrust while he thumped the nub with his tongue, stopping only to suckle her clit between his teeth.
 
He curled his fingers up into her and found a spot on her inner wall that made her cry out in pleasure when he hit it.
 
“Oh…InuYasha…right there…don't stop…please don't stop…” she begged him.
 
He found himself now thrusting three fingers into her as he tackled the very swollen nub and clit with his mouth.
 
“Oh…Oh…yes…yes…yes…YES! InuYashaaaaa!” she cried as her body started to buck out of her control. He realized that a wash of juices were starting to pour out of her and he removed his fingers to replace it with his tongue. He drove into her as hard and deep as he could, trying to drink everything that poured out of her.
 
InuYasha found himself lapping at her again, wanting to prepare her, though he was not certain exactly what for. Her warm wet center was still twitching at his ministrations, and she was gently rubbing an ear with each hand. The hanyou felt a slight tug, and realized that she was trying to draw him forward. He was a bit disappointed at first as his instincts were trying to kick in again, and he knew that what he was doing was somehow very important.
 
Kagome drew him directly up her body, sighing as he paused to pay attention to her breasts, sucking at them so that they were hard and sensitive again. She wrapped her hands in his mane, rubbing his cheeks with her thumbs as she tried to get him to move forward. She heard a heavy sigh from him as he released her breast, and then looked up into her eyes.
 
The miko smiled softly at him as she scooted further down, and wrapped her legs around his thighs. He was still oblivious as to what was going on, as her mouth found his and pulled his tongue into hers. While she pulled at his tongue, his lips, and ran her tongue over his fangs and into his mouth, her hand reached down and found his erection that was pressing into her thigh. Kagome knew she wanted this more than anything. She was tired of her friends teasing her, and she was tired of being a virgin. She wanted to know what it felt like with someone she loved, and she wanted InuYasha to be her first.
 
The hanyou's eyes opened wide when he felt her hand wrap around him, and lead him toward her wet center. He did not know how much more teasing he could take. She had taken his erection and was rubbing it up and down between her folds that were very hot and wet. She dipped into herself and was rubbing the slick heat up and down his shaft. InuYasha finally realized what he had been preparing her for. It was for her to receive him, become one with him. The hanyou finally realized what she was talking about when she said she wanted for him to love her, even if it was only for tonight. He could feel her body now straining, trying to rise as she placed his head at her entrance. She had both of her legs wrapped around him, to hold him in place, while her hand below was prepared to guide him.
 
“Ka…Kagome…” he whispered. As much as he wanted to, he was afraid.
 
“Please, I want this, more than anything. I need this. Just for tonight, I want you to be mine. I need you now more than I have ever needed anything. Know that I love you, InuYasha. I want you to be my first. If you never touch me again after tonight, at least give me this. You hold my heart, and it is fragile. You can make it whole, or you can shatter it. At least for tonight, let me know you chose me,” the miko whispered as another tear trailed down her cheek.
 
“Are…are you sure? I…I'm just-”
 
Kagome cut him off. “You are just InuYasha, the man that I love. Love me, InuYasha. Love me like there will be no tomorrow.”
 
Kagome wrapped one hand behind his head, fisting it in his mane to bring his mouth to hers. This kiss was passionate, carnal, feral. Suddenly, she gasped as she felt him plunge into her.
 
Before he had a chance to change his mind and pull away, she locked her legs around him. Tears escaped her eyes as her body adjusted to the foreign object that had suddenly invaded it.
 
She felt his tongue on her cheeks, licking away her tears. “I'm sorry Kagome. I didn't mean to hurt you.”
 
The miko kissed him gently on the lips. “It had to be that way the first time. Just give me a minute to adjust to you.”
 
InuYasha surprised himself when he plunged into her body. She wanted him to do it. Kagome actually wanted him to touch her in a way that no other ever had. She felt so good, so tight, so hot. He had felt the barrier that was there and had decided the best thing would be to break through it quickly. He was now worried that was not the right thing as the tears escaped from the miko's eyes. However, she was trying to reassure him with her gentle whispers and kisses as her body stretched to accommodate him.
 
“Alright, InuYasha, I'm ready,” she said softly.
 
“What…what do I do? I don't want to hurt you.”
 
“Anything you do now is only going to make us both feel good,” she answered as she arched into him.
 
InuYasha pulled almost all the way out, leaving the tip in so that he wouldn't lose his position. He drove back into her welcoming body again. Oh, Kami, the feeling! Feeling good did not even begin to describe the sensations that were running through him.
 
He plunged back into her body and pulled back out.
 
“Again, harder.” She whispered.
 
He thrust in again, and established a rhythm in long, smooth strokes.
 
He had one hand on each side of her body, and finally looked back down at Kagome's face. She had her eyes closed with her head thrown back, and she was starting to pant with him. The look on her face was one of total ecstasy.
 
“Faster, InuYasha, harder and faster,” She gasped.
 
The hanyou felt her fingers clutching his back, her nails starting to dig into his muscles. She had raised her legs so that her heels were dragging along his buttocks.
 
“Oh, Kami, InuYasha, right there, don't stop, harder, harder, InuYahsaaaa!” she screamed his name as a massive orgasm rocketed through her body. The feeling of her walls rippling around him as he thrust into her was incredible. He slammed into her, hard, a few more times and suddenly exploded to fill her. He collapsed onto her, into her arms, as he continued to pour himself into her.
 
InuYasha suddenly felt a peace he had never known wash over him. He was laying on top of the woman he loved, finally feeling something for himself that he had only witnessed as he had watched others that snuck into the woods, and were unaware that he was there. He felt Kagome's tender kisses on his neck and shoulder as her hands rubbed his back. The hanyou felt complete in a way he had not since his mother had died, leaving him all alone. Even though the miko kept telling him that it was only for her, he suddenly realized that it was for him, too. As he felt himself slide out of her, he rolled off of her and pulled her into his side, wrapping his arms around her.
 
“Kagome?” InuYasha asked quietly.
 
The miko snuggled into his warmth. “Yeah, InuYasha?”
 
“Did this have to be only for tonight?”
 
“Not if you don't want it to be. Did it make you feel as good as it did me?” she asked.
 
“Yeah. I never knew something could feel like that. I…I feel like you complete me…like I found something I didn't know was missing.”
 
`Bingo.' “Yeah, me too.”
 
“Kagome?”
 
“Hum?”
 
“I never did see where you were bit.”
 
“You want to look again?”
 
“Maybe I'd better.”
.
.
.
 
“Oh…InuYasha...”
 
 
* * ^~^ * *
 
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Feudal Association voting and
selected “Spider Bite” for Best Lemon! It received
First Placein that category!
 
If you enjoyed “Spider Bite” there is now a oneshot sequel of sorts titled, “Only You” which can be found at http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php/129974/