InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Stay Close to Me ❯ search, slap, sleep ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stay Close to Me

By: sesshygirl3

Review Responses:

I'm really busy right now so I just want to thank u all for the great reviews!

And not thank the people who flamed me.

On with the story!

Disclaimer: If Rumiko Takahashi and I switched places I would own InuYasha and she would own 13 dollars.

Chapter 3: search, slap, sleep

(sorry couldn't think of a good name for this chap I also decided to indent my paragraphs since what my friend said about it seems to be bugging me to no end but I know u don't care so on with the story! )

Inuyasha threw chunks of wood off the ground searching for his friends under the rubble of their home.

He had given up trying to smell where they were buried, because their blood scents mingled too much with each others along with the smell of dust and dirt. So far he had only found Shippo and Miroku, Sango and Kirara were still buried some where among the debris.

Suddenly his acute hearing picked up something that sounded something like a "mew". "Kirara!" InuYasha said, astounded that he little cat youkai was still conscious after an explosion like that. InuYasha hurried over to where he heard her soft "mew and began to dig.

Sesshomaru was getting pissed; this girl just wouldn't shut up! She continued ranting and raving on about how when InuYasha found her he was going to kick his ass.

"HA" Sesshomaru thought to himself, that weak half bother of his defeat him! As they traveled on a thought popped into head, something that might make the wench shut up.

"In case you haven't noticed but my dear brother hasn't come to save you yet, in fact he hasn't even left that pathetic little village of yours." He was satisfied with the affect it had on her. She stopped kicking and screaming for a moment and said, "He….. He's probably just helping the others out of that mess you made, she said with a slight quiver in her voice as relief washed over her and she thought to herself "he wasn't dead".

But that was all Sesshomaru needed. He smelt doubt all over her so he continued, "it's obvious that you love him, but I smelt love for another on him." Kagome's face paled, he was talking about Kikyo.

Her thoughts were brought back to that horrible nightmare as she remembered what she saw. Kagome shivered then reminded herself that if he didn't have feelings for her why did he hold her like that last night? "He wouldn't" she answered herself.

As if reading her mind Sesshomaru said, "you're just a substitute for him, a copy to replace what he really wants." "Oh SHUT UP YOU BAKA! What do you know about love anyway?! And with that she started screaming and kicking at him again until her voice was so hoarse from screaming she could barley whisper and her legs and arms were too tired to move another inch.

There was a brief pause before Kagome whispered hoarsely, "Why are you doing this?" "What I do is none of your concern human", he replied coldly with no trace of emotion in his voice. Why did you leave InuYasha alive? She questioned ignoring his comment. She heard a low growl coming from deep in his chest so she knew he didn't leave him alive willingly, so she persisted on.

Why are you kidnapping me? She questioned again. This time he didn't even bother answering her, but kept his eyes straight ahead. Then she sensed it. You have a shikon shard! Another question popped into her head, "When did you become interested in them? Why do you need one? Sesshomaru could take it no more, he brought his cloud to the ground and it evaporated.

He then swung Kagome off his shoulder and placed her roughly on the ground. As soon as she was on her own two feet she reached back for her bows an arrows, when she saw Sesshomaru hold up a bow that was snapped in half and an empty quiver of arrows and throw them to the side, she felt heart rise to her throat. She took a small step back turned around and ran.

InuYasha was covered with dust and dirt as she placed an unconscious Sango next to an unconscious Miroku. InuYasha was filled with despair; he couldn't find the old hag anywhere. Even if he could, he thought, she probably couldn't have survived the explosion anyway.

He sighed and a sudden picture of Kagome over Sesshomaru's shoulder flashed through his mind and a wave of anger washed over him. Along with that anger came suspicion. Why didn't his brother strike the final blow?

Then he remembered a little girl with black hair running out of the woods towards his brother and for the first time in his life he saw panic in his eyes. "Was he afraid of little girls? Nah", InuYasha thought and started sniffing the air for Sesshomaru's and Kagome's scent. Heading west towards Sesshomaru's castle he muttered under his breath and took off in that direction.

The moment Kagome had taken a step forward she crashed into something hard covered in a strange type of cloth. "Ow!" Kagome yelped as she stumbled backwards from the impact. "I knew this was a bad idea!" Kagome thought angrily to herself. "How could I have been so stupid to actually think that would work?!" She said under her breath, as she picked herself off the ground.

Before she could get all the way up she felt someone grab her arm twisting it painfully and pull her up. "Ow!-" she started but was cut off by Sesshomaru slapping her clean across her face and throwing her to the ground again. "Listen closely miko," he hissed dangerously at her.

"If you value your life I suggest you be silent for the rest of this trip or you will regret it dearly. "And believe me," he said raising her chin with the tip of his claw so he could look her in the eyes, "this Sesshomaru does not lie." (a/n maybe it's just me but does anybody else hate when sesshy says his own name? I mean come on how many guys are named Sesshomaru?)

Kagome's eyes widened in shock as she saw the magnificent building before her, Sesshomaru's castle was a lot larger than she could ever have imagined. Surrounding the castle were fields of wild flowers and perfectly cut grass swaying in the soft breeze and magnificent gardens filled with flowers of all kind, some she had never even heard of.

She was brought out of her daze when she heard Sesshomaru tells an ugly little green toad demon something then walks off. "Follow me wench" croaked Jaken rudely, "hmph" she said but followed him anyways. (a/n I could leave you there but I want to write more ^_^)

Sesshomaru was smart. "Damn him" thought InuYasha angrily, a hoard of demons had traveled behind Sesshomaru and Kagome masking their scents completely. (Kagome was unconscious when he did this) He also seemed to kill them all to mix their scents with the stench of demon blood.

"I'll have to find him by instinct" he said aloud. Kagome must be in a lot of trouble if they went through all this trouble to get her. "Kagome" he whispered and he felt a pain deep inside his chest, in the center of his heart….it was longing. He shook off the feeling and started running full speed to the western lands.

Kagome looked around her, the room Jaken brought her to was not the type of room you would expect a prisoner to have. The walls were a soft blue as if they were part of the sky themselves, in the corner of the room was a humongous canopy bed big enough to fit four.

The bed was covered with different assortments of pillows, and many layers of sheets, all of this blended together giving the room a peaceful aura. A sweet scent rose from the covers and sheets of the wonderful bed and it drew Kagome to it like a moth to a flame.

There she gently sat down on the end of the bed as if afraid that she would damage it if she sat to hard on it. "Mmm" she murmured to herself as she breathed in the soothing scent. Her eyes began to droop and her vision became fuzzy and unfocused, a warm tingling feeling engulfed her whole body as she fell into a deep sleep.

<I think I'll leave u there for now since I don't feel like writing more at the moment. How was it? 5 REVIEWS and I'll update. I'm taking four poll votes right now, (clears throat) #1 who thinks this story is a teenybopper? #2 should my story be an Inukag or a Sesskag? #3 is my story better than my friend seshygirl04's story? #4 should I get a muse? Plz help me out on what to do plus any helpful critism is welcomed! Thanx!

~sesshygirl~