InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Survior InuYasha style ❯ this is so stupid ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

SERVIVER
INUYASHA STYLE
 
 
Author note: there is a lot a occ ness. This story has no plot and is mainly for humor, so don't get mad at me if you're expecting a romance fic. I did one of those last week.
 
 
 
Announcer: This will be the first vote off of the competition. So will all of you write down who you want to vote off?
 
 
Kagome: *goes up to camera* I want to vote off InuYasha because he's always mean to me and *gets an evil voice* I want to kill him. *covers her mouth and looks back then walks back to the others*
 
 
InuYasha: *goes up to camera* I want to vote Kagome off because she's really annoying and I think she wants to kill me. *walks back*
 
 
Sesshomaru: *goes to camera* I vote myself off. I just want to get the hell out of here.
*walks back*
 
 
Announcer: *walks up to camera* who is everyone talking too? *goes back*
Let's see who will be voted off? The first one is Sesshomaru. Hey isn't this your writing?
// Sesshomaru: o_O // the next one is Kagome then InuYasha. It's a stalemate. Well everyone's off, the money's mine.
 
Sesshomaru: YES!!!!!!! I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
Announcer, Kagome, and InuYasha: -__-;;;;;
 
(the ; means a sweatdrop)