InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Dreams! ❯ Drooling Over Ramen ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Sweet Dreams! - Chapter1:
 
globmonster1: Hi all you people out there! This is my second fanfic so thank you for choosing to read such an inexperienced person's work of art.
 
Inuyasha: Feh. You call this work of art? I call it trash!
 
globmonster1: Oh? Why is that? Is it because this is basically about your ahemdreamsahemnightmares?
 
Inuyasha: Why you….
 
globmonster1: Bwahahahahahah! I can feel it… the power of being the authoress, coursing through my veins! Hahahaha! Onward!
 
disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~ .~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
 
Chapter One:
 
On a dark, and stormy night… Oops! Wrong story! On a night in the feudal eras…
 
Inuyasha and his fellow companions, Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, and Kirara, were all eating ramen. Inuyasha has a very special way of eating ramen. Unlike the rest of his companions who only eat one cup, he likes to eat over 5 cups. Not only that, Inuyasha takes monsterly bites, while his companions slowly ate humane bites.
 
After finishing eating, Inuyasha would leave his trash and litter. Everybody else throws away their trash. What can I say? Inuyasha is one very special hanyou.
 
Authoress and Inuyasha's POV
 
Inuyasha: Hey you! Don't think you can diss me in front of the readers!
 
globmonster1: News flash half-breed, if you want ramen, you'll do what I say or you will say good-bye to Mr. Ramen here.
 
Inuyasha: No! Don't squeeze him so hard! He's gonna get a tummy ache!
 
globmonster1: My my… you have feelings for him don't you?
 
Inuyasha: /blushes/ maybe…
 
globmonster1: hmm…
 
End of Authoress and Inuyasha's POV
 
Slowly everyone went to visit the sandman… including Inuyasha…
 
Inuyasha's Dream:
 
Inuyasha was standing in a room, in teddy pj's, surrounded by… ramen! He looked around in wonder and breathed out five words.
 
Inuyasha muttered, “I'm in heaven. Pinch me.” Then out of nowhere, something pinched Inuyasha really hard making him jump. Instincts taught him to stick his hand on Tetsaiga. He stood in battle form. Right leg in front and hand on Tetsaiga. If someone had walked by, they would have assumed that Inuyasha was gonna attack the mountains of ramen.
 
Realizing that he wasn't being attacked, he sheathed his sword and started drooling over the different assorted flavors of ramen in front of him. He opened one cup and out of nowhere, a kettle came appeared. Using the infinite amounts of hot water in it, he savored in the flavors of ramen.
 
Reality:
 
It was morning and everybody had awoken. Kagome realized that Inuyasha had not waken yet. She went to his usual sleeping place, and found to her horror, Inuyasha sitting cross-legged with a pool of drool under him where he sat. Kagome whispered, “psst! Guys! Check out Inuyasha!” The kitsune, monk, and demon-slayer took one single glance at Inuyasha and bursted out laughing maniacly. Soon, even miss-holding-back-insane-laughter (Kagome), gave in and joined with her own laughter.
 
This woke Inuyasha up. Inuyasha gaped, “Uh… wha what happened? Why are you all laughing and pointing at me?” Inuyasha looked at where they pointed and his eyes practically popped out!
 
He strode up to Shippo and grabbing his tail, he punched Shippo on the head quite a few times until Kagome said sit. The hanyou did a faceplant. He jerked up later with dirt stained on his face and silver hair. He exclaimed, “Hey! What's the big idea!”
 
Kagome merely stated, “You were punching Shippo.”
 
Inuyasha, “Well, its not my fault that he using some kind of shrewd idea to make me drool all over myself!” Then he muttered, “Not only that, he made me leave my beautiful mountains of ramen....”
 
Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo bursted out laughing again as soon as he said “mountains of ramen”.
 
Miroku calmed down and pointed at Inuyasha with his staff. Miroku asked, “Umm… Inuyasha… were you dreaming about ramen?
 
Inuyasha blushed furiously, “Yeah. You got a problem with that? Everyone does that once in a while so why can't I?! Besides, people who don't are missing out big time!”
 
Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo said, “(pause…) Fwahahahahahaha! Inuyasha! You are so STUPID!”
 
Inuyasha glared daggers, “Why you… I'm not stupid!”
 
Sango half-laughed half-said, “It's not everyday we come across a person who /giggle/ dreams about RAMEN! Ahahahaha!”
 
Inuyasha just sat there… waiting for everyone to calm down…then he will do something bad.
 
Inuyasha's POV: They will pay dearly… but how? hm… AHA!
 
Plot #1: While everyone is sleeping, I will… drool all over them and they will assume that they have been drooling all over themselves! Yes… I AM A GENIUS!
 
End of Plot #1
 
End of Inuyasha's POV
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*
 
Um… before I continue, I would like to know if you guys like it because it'll be pointless for me to continue if you don't read! So… PEACE OUT DUDE! *attempts to do hand sign but obviously fails* R&R!