InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Dreams ❯ The begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: hello all it's me Saikano!
 
Inu: so…
 
Me: so? SO? I'm the author, which means I control all! Muhahahahaha!
 
Inu: so…
 
Me: is that all u can say cuz its really annoying
 
Inu: so…
 
Me: grrrrrr….. U WILL STOP NOW! OR U SHALL BE PUNISHED!
 
Inu: *cowering in fear in the corner*
 
Me: anywho I am sorry to say that *sniff* I DO NOT OWN INU! Now read the story and review plz!
 
)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(
 
 
“Kagome are you alright?” Inuyasha asked the wounded girl. His gaze roamed over her.
 
 
“Yes I'm fine.” Kagome said weakly. The young man knew she was lying. Even he couldn't withstand that much pain. His brow furrowed at the sight of Kagome lying in a pool of her own blood. She had a hole through her stomach and cuts and bruises everywhere. But what surprised him was that nothing happened to her face. Not even a drop of blood was on it.
 
 
“Go look at the others and tell me if they're alright.” Kagome said, concerned for her friends. Inuyasha sighed; he didn't want to leave her alone.
 
 
“Are you sure you don't want me to carry you over?” He asked.
 
 
“No I'll stay here.” She said smiling a sad and painful smile.
 
 
“Ok be right back. Don't die on me wench.” He said playfully but his eyes showed that he was dead serious. 10 meters away there lye Sango holding a unconscious Kirara and Shippo and Miroku trying to make a make-shift cast out of his robes. The 3 looked ok to him, nothing to major. He was heading back to see Kagome when he saw a demon charging at her. He knew he wouldn't get there in time and there was no way in hell she'd be able to defend herself. The demon brought his claws up ready for the revenge he was dying to have. He brought his claws down and….
 
 
)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(
 
 
“AHHHHHHHHHH!” Inuyasha screamed. He had fallen asleep in the Goshinboku around sunset and realized it was way~ after nightfall. He jumped as fast as he could out of the tree to find Kagome. All you could see was a spot of red and white heading for Kaede's hut. Reaching his destination, he swung the bamboo door open, intent on finding everyone safe and sound. He saw everyone was sleeping peacefully except for Kagome. The said girl tossed in her sleep, a thin layer of sweat covering her body. A small whimper escaped her as Inuyasha rushed over to her side.
 
 
)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(
 
 
“Hello?…Hello?” Kagome called out into the night. “Well at least I'm not being followed. Now just to find out where I am…” Kagome mumbled walking forward. The full moon hung high overhead casting the forest into an eerie glow. “Where a-am…ah! The Goshinkiboku! I know I can find out which way to go from there!” She started running trying to get out of this hellhole she was in.
 
 
“Kagome…” A mysterious voice called out.
 
 
“Wh-o are yo-u?” Kagome stuttered. A shadow moved from behind the tree scaring Kagome even more. Gathering up her courage enough to even talk straight she asked, “Who's there? Show yourself! Err whatever you are!” `Smooth Kaggy real smooth…' She thought sweat dropping.
 
 
“Hahaha are you always that intimidating? Wow by the way you were raised I thought you would have had more spunk behind ya.” The voice joked which pissed off Kagome to no end. Who the hell did this guy think he was? Show up out of now where and insult her! She was soooo not in the mood to handle this crap!!!
 
 
“Who the hell do you think you are buddy! You have no right to insult me! If ya got something to say than say it to my face!” Kagome yelled getting in a battle stance.
 
 
“Haha no I'm not here to fight.” He said his voice suddenly turning serious. `What could that thing want' Kagome thought, slightly frightened of the unknown voice.
 
 
“The what are you doing here and why are you hiding behind a tree?!” Kagome said getting suspicious. Heh, maybe the voice was just a weak lil sprite? `Yeah, its just a weak lil sprite. And I'm my own person and am not constantly compared to Kikyo…'
 
 
“I'm not hiding.” The voice said, slightly hurt she would accuse him of such a thing. A giant blue dog walked out from behind the tree. Kagome gasped.
 
 
“Omg! I didn't realize that you were a…” She trailed off, her eyes roaming over the canine body. The beautiful blue fur shone in the moonlight, highlighting the few streaks that were lighter than the rest.
 
 
“Come here tomorrow night after all of your friends fall asleep. Please come…” After that Kagome saw the dog and the area around her fade into black.
 
 
)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(~~~)()(
 
 
“NO! DON'T LEAVE!” Kagome screamed sitting up.
 
 
“Kagome! Kagome what's wrong?” Inuyasha asked her grasping her shoulders. He was worried and could sense the confusion coming off of her.
 
 
“Kagome are you alright? Why did you scream?” Shippo asked rubbing his eyes. He wanted to know why his mother was scared.
 
 
“Th-that dog. He se-seemed familiar.” Kagome mumbled holding her head tighter trying to catch her breath. The gang looked at each other confused as to what she was talking about. Inuyasha could smell the slight fear in her scent even though she hid it so well. Too many things were happening to Kagome this week and this just added to the weirdness.
 
 
*Flashback…*
 
 
“Kagome are you sure you're ok?” Inuyasha asked for the millionth time in the last five minutes. Kagome waved him off as a nuisance as spoke, sounding like she had just come out of a bar.
 
 
“Yes fores the last time Yashies Iez are fine.” Kagome mouth slid into a drunk looking smile, almost tripping over a snail. She had gone to the doctor earlier that day because she was feeling under the weather.
 
 
*Flashback's flashback…*
 
 
“Miss Higurashi?” The doctor asked looking through Kagome's medical record.
 
 
“Yes doctor?” Kagome asked leaning forward a little. She bit her lip nervously, hoping it was nothing bad. Knowing her luck it was probably some Feudal Era, rare disease that had no cure.
 
 
“It seems you have the flu but I've never seen a case like this before. Its at least ten times stronger than any other case but your body just seems to react to it like it was an ordinary cold. Something like this surly would have sent anyone to the hospital.” He said gawking. He flipped the pages around shocked, going between the graph and the world records. Kagome new he would react like this so she faked a blush and mumbled something like `jackass' but he didn't hear.
 
 
“Ok I'm gonna give you a flu shot. This is a bit stronger than any normal shot so there'll be some weird side effects. We don't know what they'll be since it acts differently to everyone.” He said giving her the shot. Kagome felt a bit light headed before everything became fuzzy and she giggled like a five year old.
 
 
*End Flashback's Flashback*
 
 
She was wobbling and falling everywhere. When he said side effects Inuyasha didn't think they were going to be this bad. He was defiantly gonna kill that doctor guy. To Inuyasha, the doctor was enemy number one in Kagome's era.
 
 
*End Full Flashback*
 
 
“Its ok guys I'm fine now. Go back to bed.” Kagome said smiling and waving them off. The others were still a little testy about leaving her alone. “Really guys I'm fine. There's nothing to worry about.” Kagome protested trying not to get them wound up, especially her crush. (aka Inuyasha for all you dumbasses without brains. Crowd: shut up bitch!!! <throws anything near them> ok! Ok! I get it! Back to the fic!) `Speaking of Inuyasha why isn't he putting me down? When did he even pick me up?' She thought, confused. She cleared her throat. “Um Inuyasha? You mind telling me where you're taking me. Or at least put me down?” Kagome asked a little embarrassed.
 
 
“No you're sleeping with me tonight.” He said walking towards a tall tree.
 
 
“Inuyasha really I'm fine. Please just put me back in the hut.” Kagome begged getting annoyed. She sighed lightly, knowing this was how he showed he was concerned.
 
 
“Nu-uh you're staying up here so I can keep an eye on you.” He said jumping into the Goshinboku finding branch to support them both. He shifted Kagome into a comfortable position in his lap before relaxing a little bit. “Get some sleep. It's a long time before dawn.” He mumbled his voice wavering a little bit. She nodded yes and snuggled closer to Inuyasha closing her eyes. `You have no idea how long I've waited to be this close to you Inuyasha.' Unknown to them a dark blue dog was watching them from the shadows.
 
 
“Soon, very soon, you will remember your true self. You will remember your past and change the future. And soon I'll have my girl back.” The dog said walking away from the scene. She was growing up.
 
 
~end!!!
 
 
Me: So wacha think ppl? Any good? If so I'll continue the story. If not you suck and tell me why it's not good in a review.
 
Inu: u knows it's not a smart idea to tell the readers they suck. They might just tell you, you suck and not read this.
 
Me: I don't care right now. I got a major headache and my mom made me take cherry flavored medicine.
 
Inu: ew. Haha that must have been disgusting!!! Poor poor you hahahaha!
 
Me: SHUT UP! Owwwwwwwwww! My head. Please review now *passes out*
 
 
 
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sweet dreams demons~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*